epistane

gtrlftr

Awards
I bought a bottle of Epistane (with the black cap) about 10 months ago and planned to run a cycle of it, with supporting sups and PCT, but due to a recent move plans got put on hold. A few months back i heard there was a bad batch, and the bottles affected were the ones with the black cap. Any truth to this? and if so the lot number is PX-175 (found on teh bottom of the bottle). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
from what i heard it was just a couple bottles and some guys who over hyped it...but i may be mistaken

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
from what i heard it was just a couple bottles and some guys who over hyped it...but i may be mistaken
i dont think a company of IBE's calibur would make bottles in the 20-30 range. If it is a bad batch its most likely a few hundred bottles. I read the batch number on a post before but I dont recall where.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
i dont think a company of IBE's calibur would make bottles in the 20-30 range. If it is a bad batch its most likely a few hundred bottles. I read the batch number on a post before but I dont recall where.
I think the bottle of epistane that was tested was from a batch w/o a lot #.

The details were pretty sketchy. Like Texas said, I believe it was over-hyped

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There wasnt a bad batch, there was alot of drama around it though.Youre good to go.Good luck.