DIESEL TEST Hardcore.....the return

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im back btches!

Diesel Test Hardcore back at Nutraplanet

Now that DTH is back in stock at NP.......Warriors........come out to play-e-aa.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xITVFgxcDIg&hl"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
ahah awesome vid clip ~ The Warriors is a sick movie.

Listen to the man people. Get down asap on DTH because it will hit the shelves running!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
nice chuck......wish I had some original diesel fuel....
original DIESEL FUEL as in 2002 diesel fuel that had ephedrine?

I got a whole frig shelf off it at my office.....for my stash.:dance:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Why not just add ephedrine yourself, it's legal and can be picked up in most pharmacy's

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Why not just add ephedrine yourself, it's legal and can be picked up in most pharmacy's
yeah thats possible, but the original DIESEL FUEL had an extact of sida cordifolia that was 6% ephedrine, not total alkaloids but actual ephedrine.

Good Shepherd

Awards
original DIESEL FUEL as in 2002 diesel fuel that had ephedrine?

I got a whole frig shelf off it at my office.....for my stash.:dance:
Yeah. I'd even take the version after w/o ephedrine. Hands down the single best supplement I've ever used. easy

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I'd even take the version after w/o ephedrine. Hands down the single best supplement I've ever used. easy
Im going to bring back the 2004 DIESEL FUEL probably in about 3 months. When it first went to the black bottle, versus the yellow bottle. I think that was the strongest (most thermogenic) formula of DF ever put it. It got changed because it was also so strong a nootropic that people was only using it for energy and not a thermo.

Good Shepherd

Awards
Im going to bring back the 2004 DIESEL FUEL probably in about 3 months. When it first went to the black bottle, versus the yellow bottle. I think that was the strongest (most thermogenic) formula of DF ever put it. It got changed because it was also so strong a nootropic that people was only using it for energy and not a thermo.
That would be awesome, Chuck. I would be interested in running that w/ dth. would be a great stack for leaning out.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome, Chuck. I would be interested in running that w/ dth. would be a great stack for leaning out.
its just so many companies are putting out "fat burners" that are not even thermogenic per se, just strong stimulant. people think enegy equals fat loss. when I use to take the 2004 diesel fuel my body temp would go up 1.5 degrees. that's thermogenic. like r4w caps.

Good Shepherd

Awards
its just so many companies are putting out "fat burners" that are not even thermogenic per se, just strong stimulant. people think enegy equals fat loss. when I use to take the 2004 diesel fuel my body temp would go up 1.5 degrees. that's thermogenic. like r4w caps.
I agree with that, you even see it most marketing for fat loss products- the "feel" is emphasized. So, you could mega CNS overload.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Exciting news. Are you talking about the Forskolin/Bacopa/ect. version? Bacopa is a great mood booster/anti-depressant along with it's thyroid boosting properties. In fact I've thought of buying bulk and capping myself just for what is does to lift my mood. And Forskolin is the BOMB as far as body comp is concerned in my book.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Exciting news. Are you talking about the Forskolin/Bacopa/ect. version? Bacopa is a great mood booster/anti-depressant along with it's thyroid boosting properties. In fact I've thought of buying bulk and capping myself just for what is does to lift my mood. And Forskolin is the BOMB as far as body comp is concerned in my book.
That was the 3cap per serving version.....the one Im talking about was similar but stronger. The one ur talking about was released around 2006.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
AWWWWW SHYYYYYTTTT YEA BUDDY!
So many places were sold outta this tuff.
I vote Best Test Booster EVER!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my thumbs up on this one, very solid product.

Good Shepherd

Awards
That was the 3cap per serving version.....the one Im talking about was similar but stronger. The one ur talking about was released around 2006.
Chuck thats is really good news- that was the version I loved as well.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, I'm on day 9 of DTH, and LOVING it! :woohoo:

I had about two or three days of some high agression that I had to really focus on keeping under control, but now I've leveled off, and just generally feel great at 5 caps e/d. Workouts have been phenomenal, appetite's been healthy, and I've been sleeping like a baby. I'm pretty much kicking myself for not getting on board earlier!

After the experience I'm having with this product (and as a compulsive cutter), I'd definitely be interested in trying that Diesel Fuel out. When is it going to be coming out??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, I'm on day 9 of DTH, and LOVING it! :woohoo:

I had about two or three days of some high agression that I had to really focus on keeping under control, but now I've leveled off, and just generally feel great at 5 caps e/d. Workouts have been phenomenal, appetite's been healthy, and I've been sleeping like a baby. I'm pretty much kicking myself for not getting on board earlier!

After the experience I'm having with this product (and as a compulsive cutter), I'd definitely be interested in trying that Diesel Fuel out. When is it going to be coming out??
there is a version out now, but the one that might return from 2004 might be back out in about 3 months.

glad ur happy with DTH.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
all over that ish like a rat on a cheetoh!!!

i got my nos ether, now my DTH...finally time to Get Diesel!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
there is a version out now, but the one that might return from 2004 might be back out in about 3 months.

glad ur happy with DTH.
I found one (60 caps) that has a black label with yellow writing that says Diesel Fuel Classic. Which version is that?

Bankshot

Bankshot

Awards
Glad to hear it, Diesel Test definatly ranks among my top favorite products. :dance: