Leviathan Reloaded vs. RPM/DRIVE

liftbig74

Awards
I'm looking for something to give me energy in the gym and burn some fat too. I'm wondering which one will work the best and in which areas.

Sevename

Awards
For me its Drive/RPM, hands down. I didn't notice much more than a caffeine type buzz from the Levi Reloaded. The Drive/RPM stack was great for increased strength in the gym and the RPM gave me more energy when I needed it. And when I didn't I just skipped the RPM. I'd say Drive is one of the best sups I've ever used.

liftbig74

Awards
For me its Drive/RPM, hands down. I didn't notice much more than a caffeine type buzz from the Levi Reloaded. The Drive/RPM stack was great for increased strength in the gym and the RPM gave me more energy when I needed it. And when I didn't I just skipped the RPM. I'd say Drive is one of the best sups I've ever used.
Did you notice any amount of fat loss while using drive/rpm?

liftbig74

Awards
Does Leviathan Reloaded give you decent energy along with the fatloss and does rpm/drive cut a decent amount of fat along with the energy?

Sevename

Awards
Yes, I did lean out while using the Drive/RPM combo. I did lose some fat while using the the Levi Reloaded too.

If your primary concern is fat loss the LR might be the better option for you. I feel great all around while using the Drive/RPM combo. The LR didn't feel any different than NoDoze to me. But alot of people rave about the LR, so maybe it would be the best option for you.

bangedup

Awards
Yes, I did lean out while using the Drive/RPM combo. I did lose some fat while using the the Levi Reloaded too.

If your primary concern is fat loss the LR might be the better option for you. I feel great all around while using the Drive/RPM combo. The LR didn't feel any different than NoDoze to me. But alot of people rave about the LR, so maybe it would be the best option for you.

Is there any way to dose LR and RPM/Drive in the same stack?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there any way to dose LR and RPM/Drive in the same stack?
great way to stretch out your bottles. depending on body weight dosing, subtract 2 rpm, 1 drive for every 1 levi-r, to start with. i liked this combo. i go 220 and got up to 2 levi-r/3 rpm/3 drive, an hour pre-workout.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree I think they would stack well together.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Very good idea!

great way to stretch out your bottles. depending on body weight dosing, subtract 2 rpm, 1 drive for every 1 levi-r, to start with. i liked this combo. i go 220 and got up to 2 levi-r/3 rpm/3 drive, an hour pre-workout.
I would agree with this assessment. Stacking all three together is a possibility and I think would make a nice recomp/cut stack. However, you just can't take full normal doses as BIGT has stated. Definitely give it a shot.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Are there any GI issues that result from the added coleus forskohili content in the LR? I remember trying to stack Lean Xtreme with Drive...:dump:

liftbig74

Awards
So, LR would give me a decent energy boost when taking pre-workout?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
So, LR would give me a decent energy boost when taking pre-workout?
Yes, both Levi-R and Drive/RPM would give you extra energy in the gym. With both products you would see a reduction of bodyfat, given that your diet is on par. Also, both products will give you good gains in the gym (i.e. strength, size, etc). LR would be more geared towards fat loss while the Drive/RPM would be better for gym gains. Of course, this is if you are take the supplements daily. If you want something for strictly pre-wo, I'd go with RPM by itself.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there any GI issues that result from the added coleus forskohili content in the LR? I remember trying to stack Lean Xtreme with Drive...:dump:
The general recommendation to users that get gastrointestinal challenges from forskolin is to start the dosage low and ramp up slowly. Once the system gets used to it, some even do up to 100mg daily without hassles.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The general recommendation to users that get gastrointestinal challenges from forskolin is to start the dosage low and ramp up slowly. Once the system gets used to it, some even do up to 100mg daily without hassles.
yes getting use to it can be a bit of a hassle but well worth it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very good advice, i am hardheaded and had to learn the hard way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As did I.

mastaclue00

Awards
I've used both products and have had better success losing fat with LR (Along with DCP). When I cut next time, I think im just going to use LR/Drive. I find that i got a good enough energy boost from LR and Drive should def help me keep my gains.

tradersam

Awards
I am stacking all 3 currently. My dosing will work like this...

6 Drive Per day
4 Lev Reload Every Day
4 RPM Every Day

I can handle supps pretty well and wanna get the full effects of each one. Im 200lbs 21 years old.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running Lev R with Drive and love it! It is the best cut/recomp stack I have used. I never have any problems with the forskolin, but you should definately test you tollerance for it if you have not previously used it.

I am dosing at 6 Drive
4 Lev Reload

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am currently running Lev R with Drive and love it! It is the best cut/recomp stack I have used. I never have any problems with the forskolin, but you should definately test you tollerance for it if you have not previously used it.

I am dosing at 6 Drive
4 Lev Reload
whats your results like so far?

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
whats your results like so far?
Good so far, leaning out in my stomach area, and still building muscle! Right now I am at maintenence for my cals and I am still leaning out. I havent taken any measurements lately for body fat reduction, but lookin alot better in the mirror, I usually go for several weeks before I do measurements, so I dont start adjusting up and down etc.., I like to ride it out and check results every few weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good so far, leaning out in my stomach area, and still building muscle! Right now I am at maintenence for my cals and I am still leaning out. I havent taken any measurements lately for body fat reduction, but lookin alot better in the mirror, I usually go for several weeks before I do measurements, so I dont start adjusting up and down etc.., I like to ride it out and check results every few weeks.
amazing, i can eat at maintenance or above and drop weight on lev r. on drive i can weigh the same and look leaner. i guess my results kind of echo yours. great stack.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I hate putting myself into deficit, even on a cut, I will generally only drop down about 200-300 calories at most, and just do more cardio. I really like supplements that lean you out without drastic diet changes.

I have found that I respond well to Yohimbine at higher doses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hate putting myself into deficit, even on a cut, I will generally only drop down about 200-300 calories at most, and just do more cardio. I really like supplements that lean you out without drastic diet changes.

I have found that I respond well to Yohimbine at higher doses.
something that i am very big on right now is 2 powerful with 2 lev first thing in morning before fasted cardio. i might try adding 2 drive with that.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Yeah what I really like about Drive besides the leaning effects is it really helps me get through a tough workout even if I am having an off day I can still get that extra rep in lifting or make it through a tough cardio session if I am tired.

I like fasted cardio, it definately rips the fat off, but I havent done it in a while, I usually dont go full blast when I do, generally keep it at medium intensity or I tend to loose muscle, especially in my pecs I notice.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah what I really like about Drive besides the leaning effects is it really helps me get through a tough workout even if I am having an off day I can still get that extra rep in lifting or make it through a tough cardio session if I am tired.

I like fasted cardio, it definately rips the fat off, but I havent done it in a while, I usually dont go full blast when I do, generally keep it at medium intensity or I tend to loose muscle, especially in my pecs I notice.
My fav thing about drive is the muscle hardness, I always feel semi - pumped.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that is where the powerful comes in. i can't do much right now-just had knee replacement, but i feel i can go all out at fasted cardio with powerful. taking purple wraath/green mag right now to preserve muscle while i rehab, thinking of making purple wraath a staple.