IBE X-Lean

BIGSWIN19

Awards
How long can I run this before needing to take time off? Anyone have any experience with this product? Doing alot of cardio lately, thought it wouldn't hurt to kill some of this cortisol...

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
How long can I run this before needing to take time off? Anyone have any experience with this product? Doing alot of cardio lately, thought it wouldn't hurt to kill some of this cortisol...
It techically doesn't need to be cycled but a month off after an 8-12 week run would be a good idea. I've never used X-lean but have tried Lean Xtreme which is comparable in terms of cortisol control. Just be weary of the possible achey joints that come with dosing it on the high end of the spectrum (i.e. more than 2 caps daily).

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It techically doesn't need to be cycled but a month off after an 8-12 week run would be a good idea. I've never used X-lean but have tried Lean Xtreme which is comparable in terms of cortisol control. Just be weary of the possible achey joints that come with dosing it on the high end of the spectrum (i.e. more than 2 caps daily).
Hell yes it does need to be cycled. lol. It reduces systemic cortisol levels. Your body will compensate for the reduced cortisol levels and you'll be paddling up Sh*t's Creek with one oar if you stay on it too long.

You can run it straight away on a cut, or maybe even 5 on/2 off or 4 on/3 off for a longer duration or just take a couple caps before intense exercise.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes it does need to be cycled. lol. It reduces systemic cortisol levels. Your body will compensate for the reduced cortisol levels and you'll be paddling up Sh*t's Creek with one oar if you stay on it too long.
I'd agree it is best to cycle it, but I was going off of what I read in the LX write-up which I believed to be a comparable product.

(Q) Does Lean Xtreme need to be cycled?
(A) No, but like all supplements, we recommend you cycle in and out of use to maintain enzyme responsiveness and for general economical reasoning.
Just for sh*ts-and-giggles:

I see your point. If such a supplement reduced cortisol levels below what is normal, I'd expect there would be a 'hormonal back-lash' to return the body to a state of homeostasis. However, without the proper blood-work, it would be impossible to determine if these anti-cortisol supplements lower cortisol below the normal range. Of course, this theory is just my musing; endocrinology is not my area of expertise

Just curious, is there any sources other than the usual 'bro-telligence' that support the cortisol compensation theory?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

You can run it straight away on a cut, or maybe even 5 on/2 off or 4 on/3 off for a longer duration or just take a couple caps before intense exercise.
I would only use an anti-cortisol supp before I workout because of exercised induced cortisol. Running a cortisol supplement for 12 weeks like you said would be bad. I would think that there would be a rebound after.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I would only use an anti-cortisol supp before I workout because of exercised induced cortisol. Running a cortisol supplement for 12 weeks like you said would be bad. I would think that there would be a rebound after.
So like 8 weeks max?

BIGSWIN19

Awards
Think I might do a 6 weeks on/ 4 weeks off