Neovar and P-slin

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking P-slin pre and post workout for about a month now. I just got a free bottle of Neovar in the mail and I was wondering if I could stack it with the P-slin? Would that be too much corosolic acid?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
free neovar?...HOW? you must tell me

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking P-slin pre and post workout for about a month now. I just got a free bottle of Neovar in the mail and I was wondering if I could stack it with the P-slin? Would that be too much corosolic acid?
new neovar? old one? I would say dose neovar post workout and during the morning. The purpose of p-slin is for energy pre workout and it is the strongest and beneficial for that purpose. Neovar is creatine with repartitioners to help uptake the creatine. Take it in the morning with your carb meal and post workout with your PWO shake that contains carbs.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
free neovar?...HOW? you must tell me
It's the old Neovar. There is a "get a free bottle of Neovar with the purchase of IGF-2" deal at a *************.com. I ordered the IGF-2 awhile ago. The Neovar just came in today.

I can't post the website b/c it's not sponsored by AM. Will PM it to you if you want. If you order the IGF-2, I wouldn't expect to get the Neovar right away, But, the random bottle of Neovar appearing at your doorstep is amusing. :woohoo:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
An idea for best results!

Ok here's what you could do...

NeoVar: 3 doses per day. 2 caps Upon waking prior to morning cardio, or at least 15 mins before breakfast. 4 caps post-workout before your post-workout meal, or shake. 2 caps prior to going to sleep. Follow this schedule on training days. On Off days you can stick with the same dosing protocol or just do a 4 and 4 with your two biggest carb containing meals. See how that works out for you.

P-Slin: Obviously take it pre-workout only. I would personally recommend saving P-Slin for only training days if you respond to it very well. Its one of the best pre-workout supps ever created imo.

Get back at me if you have any other questions.

Cheers!:cheers: