Drive/AP/Powerfull and/or stoked

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, after much debate on my next run of supplements, I've come up with these supplements of interest.
FYI - I've never taken any of these supps. and my history is mostly with creatine, protein, vitamins, and AS. Been liftin for 10 years religiously. By the time I start this It will have been 6 weeks since my PCT for a Havoc/Propadrol stack. I'm not trying to get real bulky. Just want to add lean mass/body recomp.

I will log this. just want your feedback on this.
Help me decide on the 3rd one guys.....

Anabolic Pump - I will for sure use this one.
Drive - I will for sure use this one.
IGF-2 - Just added this one.

***Things to note***
I will be running this as of the first monday in june. I want to start ordering soon.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Id dump the Drive and get some Stoked. Has been marketed as a potential OTC PCT so cant go wrong. i can vouch for it. Recreate may kill your appetite, AP for me did the opposite so not sure about mixing the two. IGF-2 looks interesting but way overpriced for me to consider trying.

Have you used any of these before?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ReCreate + Anabolic Pump has produced some very favorable results for myself, and appetite has been easy to manage.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
ReCreate + Anabolic Pump has produced some very favorable results for myself, and appetite has been easy to manage.
Did it go up or down? First two weeks on AP, oh boy i absolutely loved it, was eating like a king and feeling tighter everyday.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remained generally the same, but composition shifted.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Id dump the Drive and get some Stoked. Has been marketed as a potential OTC PCT so cant go wrong. i can vouch for it. Recreate may kill your appetite, AP for me did the opposite so not sure about mixing the two. IGF-2 looks interesting but way overpriced for me to consider trying.

Have you used any of these before?
NONE. But I am a great responder to supps. Thanks for your input.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for some of the input so far guys. very well appreciated.
So you think Stoked and Drive are similar? Seems like the energy and mood factor will be better with drive. Whereas Stoked will also help with test properties and sleep. that's why I think they would be great together.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Stoked and Drive is an excellent combo. I added it to the end of a run with Drive/IGF-2/Rpm and I was quite impressed. Definately had more strength in the gym and my mood was up. Plus, the the quercetin and piperine in Stoked will also help with the absorbtion of the ingredients in drive.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well then it will be Stoked - I have. Drive - ordering soon. Anabolic pump - just ordered. I will probably run cold fusion with this combo as well. Their two bottle price i picked up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you think Stoked and Drive are similar? Seems like the energy and mood factor will be better with drive. Whereas Stoked will also help with test properties and sleep. that's why I think they would be great together.
Every single product you have on your list is a winner. STOKED! and Drive have testosterone-mimetic and adaptogenic properties, with absorption-and-bioavailability-promoting agents (quercetin/naringin), and should make a great (part of a) stack. Other combinations are also possible from your list.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they aren't too similar, have some general result similarities - more lean mass, more fat loss etc, but have different mechanisms. so the stack is a nice combo. theres a 5% off coupon for any of the anabolic innovations products at nutraplanet in my sig if you haven't ordered it yet.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks. I'm fixin to order the drive. never taken an AN supplement. I have lots of fun left from this respected company.