protein absorption question

1. protein absorption question

is there any supplement that can help to absorver better the protein ? thanks for yours answers in advance

2. Look into digestive enzymes. They will aid in the breakdown of nutrients as well as a range of other digestive benefiting processes (which is really useful when you are on a high calorie diet) which in turns makes the absorption in the intestines easier.

Gut Health
    is very popular for this and is very cost effective:

Gut Health (35 caps) By: RPN
    •   

3. and some proteins come with digestive enzymes already mixed in. just read the label closely.

also at the nutraplanet site you can select 'digestive' in the select category drop-down to pull up all those types of products.

4. hey thanks for youre help guys...ill take a look to those products

5. granted,some of the proteins have a SMALL amount of digestive/proteolytic enzymes included but usually not in an efficacious amount. i would recommend betaine HCL capsules with your largest meals of the day

6. Quote Originally Posted by ntrlmuscle View Post
    granted,some of the proteins have a SMALL amount of digestive/proteolytic enzymes included but usually not in an efficacious amount. i would recommend betaine HCL capsules with your largest meals of the day
    PS...NOW Super Enzyme is an excellent formula as well

7. i would personally mix 500mgs of ecdy and 10grams of luecine with every shake and/or high protein meal...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:54 PM
  2. protein absorption
    By Necroticism in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:37 AM
  3. Question about the bodies absorption rate.
    By tdf700 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 01:53 AM