protein absorption question

cessna

cessna

Awards
is there any supplement that can help to absorver better the protein ? thanks for yours answers in advance

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Look into digestive enzymes. They will aid in the breakdown of nutrients as well as a range of other digestive benefiting processes (which is really useful when you are on a high calorie diet) which in turns makes the absorption in the intestines easier.

Gut Health
is very popular for this and is very cost effective:

Gut Health (35 caps) By: RPN

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
and some proteins come with digestive enzymes already mixed in. just read the label closely.

also at the nutraplanet site you can select 'digestive' in the select category drop-down to pull up all those types of products.

cessna

cessna

Awards
hey thanks for youre help guys...ill take a look to those products

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
granted,some of the proteins have a SMALL amount of digestive/proteolytic enzymes included but usually not in an efficacious amount. i would recommend betaine HCL capsules with your largest meals of the day

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
granted,some of the proteins have a SMALL amount of digestive/proteolytic enzymes included but usually not in an efficacious amount. i would recommend betaine HCL capsules with your largest meals of the day
PS...NOW Super Enzyme is an excellent formula as well

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would personally mix 500mgs of ecdy and 10grams of luecine with every shake and/or high protein meal...