Which NO2 has longest lasting pump?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Which NO2 has longest lasting pump?


    Well guys, memorial weekend is right around the corner. I've cut up pretty good recently. I just wanna look as jacked as possible when going to the river or a pool party..... get a good pump beforehand. Which is the longest lasting No2 pump?

    Thanks


  2. MHP NO EXTREME works good / lasts a long time.
    •   
       


  3. Lift heavy and get a natural pump.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danabolic45 View Post
    MHP NO EXTREME works good / lasts a long time.
    One post?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    Well guys, memorial weekend is right around the corner. I've cut up pretty good recently. I just wanna look as jacked as possible when going to the river or a pool party..... get a good pump beforehand. Which is the longest lasting No2 pump?

    Thanks
    screw the useless NO2 and buy urself some p-slin u can take that before u go then slam a bunch of carbs down and you'll be good to go. only way ur gonna looked pumped up is to carb yourself back up. that is if u hvae been going low carb

  6. vaso flow!

  7. Time is the only way to look big.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    screw the useless NO2 and buy urself some p-slin u can take that before u go then slam a bunch of carbs down and you'll be good to go. only way ur gonna looked pumped up is to carb yourself back up. that is if u hvae been going low carb


    My thoughts exactly brethren.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Time is the only way to look big.

    Pretty sure he means he looks flat from dieting

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    screw the useless NO2 and buy urself some p-slin u can take that before u go then slam a bunch of carbs down and you'll be good to go. only way ur gonna looked pumped up is to carb yourself back up. that is if u hvae been going low carb
    I will be going low carb real soon here... I knew I had to carb back up, I need to reasearch how much and how soon still. Also how do you make sure the carb makes you pumped and not bloated?

    I still wanted to use NO2 though for vascularity and slightly more size pumped.

    I've heard a lot of talk about P-slin ... I'll look into it. The pump are comparable to NO2 products?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    I've heard a lot of talk about P-slin ... I'll look into it. The pump are comparable to NO2 products?
    Far better, in my opinion; they aren't a 'fluid' pump, so to speak, but a pump from stored glycogen.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    I will be going low carb real soon here... I knew I had to carb back up, I need to reasearch how much and how soon still. Also how do you make sure the carb makes you pumped and not bloated?

    I still wanted to use NO2 though for vascularity and slightly more size pumped.

    I've heard a lot of talk about P-slin ... I'll look into it. The pump are comparable to NO2 products?

    You could try AAKG for pumps. For me, After a workout or such, Consuming something like P-Slin will really pump you up. You might not want to get those no products as I find that they dont really pump you up. Just mentally maybe. The real pumps come from repartition supplements that make use of your carb intake. I dont know about cuts but the craziest pump I ever got was consuming a carbo power with isopure after a workout with a dose of AP. After workout I would take AP and then 15-20 min later drink down the CP and IP. Insane pumps if you ask me.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    I will be going low carb real soon here... I knew I had to carb back up, I need to reasearch how much and how soon still. Also how do you make sure the carb makes you pumped and not bloated?

    I still wanted to use NO2 though for vascularity and slightly more size pumped.

    I've heard a lot of talk about P-slin ... I'll look into it. The pump are comparable to NO2 products?
    the pump is better. i haven't used p-slin but i have used anabolic pump
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    pslin is probably your best bet for an instantaneous long lasting pump. 1 cap, a bunch of carbs and solid pump that lasts a long time. Only other thing similar is the combination of ragnarok + hemadraulix.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. If you are really looking for a sick pump, then try MAN Blue Print along with Axis HemodrauliX. I have tried that combo and its basically a BP cuff effect that lasts all day.
  16. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    oooh I hadn't thought about that. did it do it from the start with blue print? or did it take some buildup?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    oooh I hadn't thought about that. did it do it from the start with blue print? or did it take some buildup?
    The pumps are noticeable after only a couple of days on Blue Print and last throughout the duration of its use. My last run was about 80 days. I actually had surgery during that time to remove a large cyst and was able to acheive pretty strong erections while also taking Oxycodone. It also helped to preserve some gains while experiencing some down time from working out.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    pslin is probably your best bet for an instantaneous long lasting pump. 1 cap, a bunch of carbs and solid pump that lasts a long time. Only other thing similar is the combination of ragnarok + hemadraulix.
    You like hemodraulix?
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    its pretty nice, particuarly in conjunction with a creatine. The funny/odd part is that the pslin pumps tend to be so strong for me that they can actually be workout limiting - the bicep blood pressure cuff feeling. Where the hemadraulix with ragnarok ends up feeling as strong of a pump, but somehow doesnt feel limiting. It doesn't quite stick around as long as the pslin one tho. And does work better on a CKD as there is no carb need.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. If I wasn't a poverty-stricken I'd try them, lol.
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'll trade you what I have left in a bottle for some recreate
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. I could swing that, PM me bizatch.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    You could try AAKG for pumps. For me, After a workout or such, Consuming something like P-Slin will really pump you up. You might not want to get those no products as I find that they dont really pump you up. Just mentally maybe. The real pumps come from repartition supplements that make use of your carb intake. I dont know about cuts but the craziest pump I ever got was consuming a carbo power with isopure after a workout with a dose of AP. After workout I would take AP and then 15-20 min later drink down the CP and IP. Insane pumps if you ask me.
    What the heck are you talking about? Saying NO2 doesn't pump you up? The market has exploded with NO2 products because they work great. I can see, measure, and feel a noticeable improvement in my pumps while on w PWO NO2 like NO-Xplode and my current favorite Xpand. Wasn't AAKG the first breed of NO2 supps? I tried some of that a long time ago and it didn't do jack for me.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    What the heck are you talking about? Saying NO2 doesn't pump you up? The market has exploded with NO2 products because they work great. I can see, measure, and feel a noticeable improvement in my pumps while on w PWO NO2 like NO-Xplode and my current favorite Xpand. Wasn't AAKG the first breed of NO2 supps? I tried some of that a long time ago and it didn't do jack for me.
    just because it exploded doesn't mean it works. yea it gives u a pump while ur working out but little else. u can get the same pump from eating some sugar before u work out

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    just because it exploded doesn't mean it works. yea it gives u a pump while ur working out but little else. u can get the same pump from eating some sugar before u work out
    Sugar isn't a vasodiolator

  26. creatine mono, arginine, and WMS! stay away from supps with stimulants like caffeine in them because caffeine and alot of stimulants constrict blood flow. WMS will not cause any bloat but it will keep you looking thick and very vascular at the same time.

    good luck on the river and at your pool parties bro

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    just because it exploded doesn't mean it works. yea it gives u a pump while ur working out but little else. u can get the same pump from eating some sugar before u work out
    do you know how dumb you sound? there's a reason you have no reps haha

  28. Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    Sugar isn't a vasodiolator
    But insulin is. The resultant insulin spike from "sugar" consumption (be that WMS, dextrose, etc.) will give you a vasodialtory response.

    Insulin Causes Vasodilation in Muscle | Mind and Muscle

  29. hey your rite big rhyno! go drink a cup of sugar before you workout every day, please share your results! i am just sure they will be life changing!
    you are soooo super smart i hope one day i will grow up and be just brilliant like you
    hahaha

    you are aware that there is no sugar in WMS rite?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    Sugar isn't a vasodiolator
    yea but it will give u a pump in the gym from the insulin spike and the carbs. aka all that no2 does is give u a pump in the gym
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epistane and lasting serm effect
    By Anabolic Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 08:18 PM
  2. Cordygen effects, lasting?
    By Rugger in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:13 AM
  3. Best supplement to maintain longer lasting erections
    By socal101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 07:07 PM
  4. Has anyone noticed lasting pheros effects?
    By jacob0 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 02:22 AM
  5. New long lasting peptide
    By longtom74 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Log in
Log in