Which NO2 has longest lasting pump?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.76%

Which NO2 has longest lasting pump?

Well guys, memorial weekend is right around the corner. I've cut up pretty good recently. I just wanna look as jacked as possible when going to the river or a pool party..... get a good pump beforehand. Which is the longest lasting No2 pump?

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

MHP NO EXTREME works good / lasts a long time.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lift heavy and get a natural pump.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Danabolic45 View Post
    MHP NO EXTREME works good / lasts a long time.
    One post?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

Quote Originally Posted by metalman302 View Post
    Well guys, memorial weekend is right around the corner. I've cut up pretty good recently. I just wanna look as jacked as possible when going to the river or a pool party..... get a good pump beforehand. Which is the longest lasting No2 pump?

Thanks
    screw the useless NO2 and buy urself some p-slin u can take that before u go then slam a bunch of carbs down and you'll be good to go. only way ur gonna looked pumped up is to carb yourself back up. that is if u hvae been going low carb
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

vaso flow!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Time is the only way to look big.
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    screw the useless NO2 and buy urself some p-slin u can take that before u go then slam a bunch of carbs down and you'll be good to go. only way ur gonna looked pumped up is to carb yourself back up. that is if u hvae been going low carb

My thoughts exactly brethren.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Time is the only way to look big.

Pretty sure he means he looks flat from dieting
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.76%

I will be going low carb real soon here... I knew I had to carb back up, I need to reasearch how much and how soon still. Also how do you make sure the carb makes you pumped and not bloated?

I still wanted to use NO2 though for vascularity and slightly more size pumped.

I've heard a lot of talk about P-slin ... I'll look into it. The pump are comparable to NO2 products?
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I've heard a lot of talk about P-slin ... I'll look into it. The pump are comparable to NO2 products?
    Far better, in my opinion; they aren't a 'fluid' pump, so to speak, but a pump from stored glycogen.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I will be going low carb real soon here... I knew I had to carb back up, I need to reasearch how much and how soon still. Also how do you make sure the carb makes you pumped and not bloated?

You could try AAKG for pumps. For me, After a workout or such, Consuming something like P-Slin will really pump you up. You might not want to get those no products as I find that they dont really pump you up. Just mentally maybe. The real pumps come from repartition supplements that make use of your carb intake. I dont know about cuts but the craziest pump I ever got was consuming a carbo power with isopure after a workout with a dose of AP. After workout I would take AP and then 15-20 min later drink down the CP and IP. Insane pumps if you ask me.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

the pump is better. i haven't used p-slin but i have used anabolic pump
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

pslin is probably your best bet for an instantaneous long lasting pump. 1 cap, a bunch of carbs and solid pump that lasts a long time. Only other thing similar is the combination of ragnarok + hemadraulix.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

If you are really looking for a sick pump, then try MAN Blue Print along with Axis HemodrauliX. I have tried that combo and its basically a BP cuff effect that lasts all day.
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

oooh I hadn't thought about that. did it do it from the start with blue print? or did it take some buildup?
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    oooh I hadn't thought about that. did it do it from the start with blue print? or did it take some buildup?
    The pumps are noticeable after only a couple of days on Blue Print and last throughout the duration of its use. My last run was about 80 days. I actually had surgery during that time to remove a large cyst and was able to acheive pretty strong erections while also taking Oxycodone. It also helped to preserve some gains while experiencing some down time from working out.
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    pslin is probably your best bet for an instantaneous long lasting pump. 1 cap, a bunch of carbs and solid pump that lasts a long time. Only other thing similar is the combination of ragnarok + hemadraulix.
    You like hemodraulix?
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

its pretty nice, particuarly in conjunction with a creatine. The funny/odd part is that the pslin pumps tend to be so strong for me that they can actually be workout limiting - the bicep blood pressure cuff feeling. Where the hemadraulix with ragnarok ends up feeling as strong of a pump, but somehow doesnt feel limiting. It doesn't quite stick around as long as the pslin one tho. And does work better on a CKD as there is no carb need.
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

If I wasn't a poverty-stricken I'd try them, lol.
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

I'll trade you what I have left in a bottle for some recreate
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

I could swing that, PM me bizatch.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    You could try AAKG for pumps. For me, After a workout or such, Consuming something like P-Slin will really pump you up. You might not want to get those no products as I find that they dont really pump you up. Just mentally maybe. The real pumps come from repartition supplements that make use of your carb intake. I dont know about cuts but the craziest pump I ever got was consuming a carbo power with isopure after a workout with a dose of AP. After workout I would take AP and then 15-20 min later drink down the CP and IP. Insane pumps if you ask me.
    What the heck are you talking about? Saying NO2 doesn't pump you up? The market has exploded with NO2 products because they work great. I can see, measure, and feel a noticeable improvement in my pumps while on w PWO NO2 like NO-Xplode and my current favorite Xpand. Wasn't AAKG the first breed of NO2 supps? I tried some of that a long time ago and it didn't do jack for me.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

What the heck are you talking about? Saying NO2 doesn't pump you up? The market has exploded with NO2 products because they work great. I can see, measure, and feel a noticeable improvement in my pumps while on w PWO NO2 like NO-Xplode and my current favorite Xpand. Wasn't AAKG the first breed of NO2 supps? I tried some of that a long time ago and it didn't do jack for me.
    just because it exploded doesn't mean it works. yea it gives u a pump while ur working out but little else. u can get the same pump from eating some sugar before u work out
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.76%

just because it exploded doesn't mean it works. yea it gives u a pump while ur working out but little else. u can get the same pump from eating some sugar before u work out
    Sugar isn't a vasodiolator
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

creatine mono, arginine, and WMS! stay away from supps with stimulants like caffeine in them because caffeine and alot of stimulants constrict blood flow. WMS will not cause any bloat but it will keep you looking thick and very vascular at the same time.

good luck on the river and at your pool parties bro
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

do you know how dumb you sound? there's a reason you have no reps haha
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%

But insulin is. The resultant insulin spike from "sugar" consumption (be that WMS, dextrose, etc.) will give you a vasodialtory response.

Insulin Causes Vasodilation in Muscle | Mind and Muscle
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

hey your rite big rhyno! go drink a cup of sugar before you workout every day, please share your results! i am just sure they will be life changing!
    you are soooo super smart i hope one day i will grow up and be just brilliant like you
    hahaha

you are aware that there is no sugar in WMS rite?
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

yea but it will give u a pump in the gym from the insulin spike and the carbs. aka all that no2 does is give u a pump in the gym
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    do you know how dumb you sound? there's a reason you have no reps haha
    ok.... u take waxy maize before going to the gym and i do too. waxy maize is a carb source which gives u a pump at the gym. i'm not telling the guy to take sugar. i'm saying no2 products are useless. why do u think people take cell tech and crap like that and say how they get this huge pump at the gym. it has like 75grams of sugar in it. carbs fill ur muscles up with glycogen and pump u up. why do u think u look flat on a low carb diet and have to carb up every once in a while or carb up before a competition.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

are you seriously comparing sugar as a pre work out carb source to WMS?

i believe the original question was about a LONG LASTING PUMP please explain how your wonder supplement (sugar) gives an effective long lasting pump.

people who say they get an AMAZING pump on cell tech have no clue what they are talking about in the first place and they prove that by buying cell tech. so i don't take their opinion as anything more than diarrhea of the mouth relaying what the package said they were suppose to experience
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

are you seriously comparing sugar as a pre work out carb source to WMS?

i believe the original question was about a LONG LASTING PUMP please explain how your wonder supplement (sugar) gives an effective long lasting pump.

people who say they get an AMAZING pump on cell tech have no clue what they are talking about in the first place and they prove that by buying cell tech. so i don't take their opinion as anything more than diarrhea of the mouth relaying what the package said they were suppose to experience
    my original response was to get p slin. the sugar thing was to compare to no2 on how useless no2 is.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.15%

nitrix
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

Quote Originally Posted by powerlinelift View Post
    nitrix
    nitrix is just aakg. u can get the no2 pills at walmart that are the same thing for a quarter of the price
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.76%

i believe the original question was about a LONG LASTING PUMP
    Thank you!

Let me clarify the OP...... when I said "pump" I was also referring to the vascularity NO2 gives you. I was originally thinking about plasmajet or glycergrow something.

Does either AP or P-slin still give you the same kind of vascularity that NO2 does?

Also some say to take P-slin after lifting and some say before?
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

Thank you!

Let me clarify the OP...... when I said "pump" I was also referring to the vascularity NO2 gives you. I was originally thinking about plasmajet or glycergrow something.

Does either AP or P-slin still give you the same kind of vascularity that NO2 does?

Also some say to take P-slin after lifting and some say before?
    ap and p-slin both give u vascularity. and p-slin is for pre workout thats the directions on the bottle
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

could just buy glycerol too, the liquid kind. they sell it at organic stores. also keeps you well hydrated
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.09%

penis pump
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.58%

you are soooo super smart i hope one day i will grow up and be just brilliant like you
    Thanks, its nice to be recognized for your intelligence. I was quite impressed with your ability to read all those big words in my post. If I was with you right now, I would give you one of those smiley face stickers that says "Great Job!" Keep up the good work little buddy!

Similar Forum Threads

1. epistane and lasting serm effect
    By Anabolic Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 08:18 PM
  2. Cordygen effects, lasting?
    By Rugger in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:13 AM
  3. Best supplement to maintain longer lasting erections
    By socal101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 07:07 PM
  4. Has anyone noticed lasting pheros effects?
    By jacob0 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 02:22 AM
  5. New long lasting peptide
    By longtom74 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 03:19 PM