Which NO2 has longest lasting pump?

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Well guys, memorial weekend is right around the corner. I've cut up pretty good recently. I just wanna look as jacked as possible when going to the river or a pool party..... get a good pump beforehand. Which is the longest lasting No2 pump?

Thanks

Danabolic45

Awards
MHP NO EXTREME works good / lasts a long time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lift heavy and get a natural pump.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well guys, memorial weekend is right around the corner. I've cut up pretty good recently. I just wanna look as jacked as possible when going to the river or a pool party..... get a good pump beforehand. Which is the longest lasting No2 pump?

Thanks
screw the useless NO2 and buy urself some p-slin u can take that before u go then slam a bunch of carbs down and you'll be good to go. only way ur gonna looked pumped up is to carb yourself back up. that is if u hvae been going low carb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time is the only way to look big.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
screw the useless NO2 and buy urself some p-slin u can take that before u go then slam a bunch of carbs down and you'll be good to go. only way ur gonna looked pumped up is to carb yourself back up. that is if u hvae been going low carb
:thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly brethren.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
I will be going low carb real soon here... I knew I had to carb back up, I need to reasearch how much and how soon still. Also how do you make sure the carb makes you pumped and not bloated?

I still wanted to use NO2 though for vascularity and slightly more size pumped.

I've heard a lot of talk about P-slin ... I'll look into it. The pump are comparable to NO2 products?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard a lot of talk about P-slin ... I'll look into it. The pump are comparable to NO2 products?
Far better, in my opinion; they aren't a 'fluid' pump, so to speak, but a pump from stored glycogen.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I will be going low carb real soon here... I knew I had to carb back up, I need to reasearch how much and how soon still. Also how do you make sure the carb makes you pumped and not bloated?

You could try AAKG for pumps. For me, After a workout or such, Consuming something like P-Slin will really pump you up. You might not want to get those no products as I find that they dont really pump you up. Just mentally maybe. The real pumps come from repartition supplements that make use of your carb intake. I dont know about cuts but the craziest pump I ever got was consuming a carbo power with isopure after a workout with a dose of AP. After workout I would take AP and then 15-20 min later drink down the CP and IP. Insane pumps if you ask me.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

the pump is better. i haven't used p-slin but i have used anabolic pump

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pslin is probably your best bet for an instantaneous long lasting pump. 1 cap, a bunch of carbs and solid pump that lasts a long time. Only other thing similar is the combination of ragnarok + hemadraulix.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If you are really looking for a sick pump, then try MAN Blue Print along with Axis HemodrauliX. I have tried that combo and its basically a BP cuff effect that lasts all day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooh I hadn't thought about that. did it do it from the start with blue print? or did it take some buildup?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
oooh I hadn't thought about that. did it do it from the start with blue print? or did it take some buildup?
The pumps are noticeable after only a couple of days on Blue Print and last throughout the duration of its use. My last run was about 80 days. I actually had surgery during that time to remove a large cyst and was able to acheive pretty strong erections while also taking Oxycodone. It also helped to preserve some gains while experiencing some down time from working out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pslin is probably your best bet for an instantaneous long lasting pump. 1 cap, a bunch of carbs and solid pump that lasts a long time. Only other thing similar is the combination of ragnarok + hemadraulix.
You like hemodraulix?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its pretty nice, particuarly in conjunction with a creatine. The funny/odd part is that the pslin pumps tend to be so strong for me that they can actually be workout limiting - the bicep blood pressure cuff feeling. Where the hemadraulix with ragnarok ends up feeling as strong of a pump, but somehow doesnt feel limiting. It doesn't quite stick around as long as the pslin one tho. And does work better on a CKD as there is no carb need.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I wasn't a poverty-stricken I'd try them, lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll trade you what I have left in a bottle for some recreate ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could swing that, PM me bizatch.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
You could try AAKG for pumps. For me, After a workout or such, Consuming something like P-Slin will really pump you up. You might not want to get those no products as I find that they dont really pump you up. Just mentally maybe. The real pumps come from repartition supplements that make use of your carb intake. I dont know about cuts but the craziest pump I ever got was consuming a carbo power with isopure after a workout with a dose of AP. After workout I would take AP and then 15-20 min later drink down the CP and IP. Insane pumps if you ask me.
What the heck are you talking about? Saying NO2 doesn't pump you up? The market has exploded with NO2 products because they work great. I can see, measure, and feel a noticeable improvement in my pumps while on w PWO NO2 like NO-Xplode and my current favorite Xpand. Wasn't AAKG the first breed of NO2 supps? I tried some of that a long time ago and it didn't do jack for me.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What the heck are you talking about? Saying NO2 doesn't pump you up? The market has exploded with NO2 products because they work great. I can see, measure, and feel a noticeable improvement in my pumps while on w PWO NO2 like NO-Xplode and my current favorite Xpand. Wasn't AAKG the first breed of NO2 supps? I tried some of that a long time ago and it didn't do jack for me.
just because it exploded doesn't mean it works. yea it gives u a pump while ur working out but little else. u can get the same pump from eating some sugar before u work out

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
just because it exploded doesn't mean it works. yea it gives u a pump while ur working out but little else. u can get the same pump from eating some sugar before u work out
Sugar isn't a vasodiolator

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
creatine mono, arginine, and WMS! stay away from supps with stimulants like caffeine in them because caffeine and alot of stimulants constrict blood flow. WMS will not cause any bloat but it will keep you looking thick and very vascular at the same time.

good luck on the river and at your pool parties bro

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
do you know how dumb you sound? there's a reason you have no reps haha

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
hey your rite big rhyno! go drink a cup of sugar before you workout every day, please share your results! i am just sure they will be life changing!
you are soooo super smart i hope one day i will grow up and be just brilliant like you
hahaha

you are aware that there is no sugar in WMS rite?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you know how dumb you sound? there's a reason you have no reps haha
ok.... u take waxy maize before going to the gym and i do too. waxy maize is a carb source which gives u a pump at the gym. i'm not telling the guy to take sugar. i'm saying no2 products are useless. why do u think people take cell tech and crap like that and say how they get this huge pump at the gym. it has like 75grams of sugar in it. carbs fill ur muscles up with glycogen and pump u up. why do u think u look flat on a low carb diet and have to carb up every once in a while or carb up before a competition.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
are you seriously comparing sugar as a pre work out carb source to WMS?

i believe the original question was about a LONG LASTING PUMP please explain how your wonder supplement (sugar) gives an effective long lasting pump.

people who say they get an AMAZING pump on cell tech have no clue what they are talking about in the first place and they prove that by buying cell tech. so i don't take their opinion as anything more than diarrhea of the mouth relaying what the package said they were suppose to experience

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you seriously comparing sugar as a pre work out carb source to WMS?

i believe the original question was about a LONG LASTING PUMP please explain how your wonder supplement (sugar) gives an effective long lasting pump.

people who say they get an AMAZING pump on cell tech have no clue what they are talking about in the first place and they prove that by buying cell tech. so i don't take their opinion as anything more than diarrhea of the mouth relaying what the package said they were suppose to experience
my original response was to get p slin. the sugar thing was to compare to no2 on how useless no2 is.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
i believe the original question was about a LONG LASTING PUMP
Thank you!

Let me clarify the OP...... when I said "pump" I was also referring to the vascularity NO2 gives you. I was originally thinking about plasmajet or glycergrow something.

Does either AP or P-slin still give you the same kind of vascularity that NO2 does?

Also some say to take P-slin after lifting and some say before?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you!

Let me clarify the OP...... when I said "pump" I was also referring to the vascularity NO2 gives you. I was originally thinking about plasmajet or glycergrow something.

Does either AP or P-slin still give you the same kind of vascularity that NO2 does?

Also some say to take P-slin after lifting and some say before?
ap and p-slin both give u vascularity. and p-slin is for pre workout thats the directions on the bottle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could just buy glycerol too, the liquid kind. they sell it at organic stores. also keeps you well hydrated :)

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
you are soooo super smart i hope one day i will grow up and be just brilliant like you
Thanks, its nice to be recognized for your intelligence. I was quite impressed with your ability to read all those big words in my post. If I was with you right now, I would give you one of those smiley face stickers that says "Great Job!" Keep up the good work little buddy! :thumbsup:

Sharia

Awards
creatine mono, arginine, and WMS! stay away from supps with stimulants like caffeine in them because caffeine and alot of stimulants constrict blood flow. WMS will not cause any bloat but it will keep you looking thick and very vascular at the same time.

good luck on the river and at your pool parties bro
Hello,

What does "WMS" stand for?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
WMS = waxy maize starch
it is a long chain complex carb that passes strait through your stomach and gets into your blood stream faster, so there is no bloat and it delivers nutrients faster

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
i added extra aakg to my creatine.......24hour pump for sure.. my chest was dancing all day... best experiance of my life!

amethyst

Awards
load up with rice and oats during workout, take with water while lifting, pumps last all day, back it with a no2 product and it's even better with the vascularity.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
alot of it is BS.
if you want extra pump look into taking some yohimbine.