levi-r

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
has anyone ever tried taking 2caps 3times a day?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I have and with no ill effects. It was after a few weeks or so when the stim effects were wearing off. Just be careful not to take it too close to bed-time and you hould be fine.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
ive been taking 6ed and its been ok, just hard to get to sleep some nights. i was just making sure im not messing myself up, the bottle says not to take more than 4ed.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been taking 6ed and its been ok, just hard to get to sleep some nights. i was just making sure im not messing myself up, the bottle says not to take more than 4ed.
Yohimbine Hcl has a half life of around 6 hours, so try not to take it within 6 hours before bed. I have taken it late and it doesn't really mess with my sleep, but some people may be more sensitive.

Speed321

Awards
Yohimbine Hcl has a half life of around 6 hours, so try not to take it within 6 hours before bed. I have taken it late and it doesn't really mess with my sleep, but some people may be more sensitive.
good to know about the half life

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Yohimbine effects sleep? I bought some caps from Nutraplanet and have 5mg literally just before I get into bed, and I've been sleeping fine lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded also contains caffeine anhydrous. Might possibly interfere with sleep.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine effects sleep? I bought some caps from Nutraplanet and have 5mg literally just before I get into bed, and I've been sleeping fine lol
were talking about yohimbine HCI.

Saurabh

Awards
has anyone ever tried taking 2caps 3times a day?
It depends on you personally.

I have issues taking in even 4 tabs a day. This is because Yohimbine gets me a bit of queasy feeling in the tummy. Now if I am at home(read the weekends) this is all fine but if I am at work then the last time I need is queasy tummy.

If you feel a bit of this with Leviathan then I suggest dont increase the dosage. But if you dont have any such issues sure up the ante I say, just make sure you take the last dosage no less than 6 hours from the time of your sleep.