levi-r

1. Question levi-r

has anyone ever tried taking 2caps 3times a day?

2. I have and with no ill effects. It was after a few weeks or so when the stim effects were wearing off. Just be careful not to take it too close to bed-time and you hould be fine.

3. ive been taking 6ed and its been ok, just hard to get to sleep some nights. i was just making sure im not messing myself up, the bottle says not to take more than 4ed.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    ive been taking 6ed and its been ok, just hard to get to sleep some nights. i was just making sure im not messing myself up, the bottle says not to take more than 4ed.
    Yohimbine Hcl has a half life of around 6 hours, so try not to take it within 6 hours before bed. I have taken it late and it doesn't really mess with my sleep, but some people may be more sensitive.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yohimbine Hcl has a half life of around 6 hours, so try not to take it within 6 hours before bed. I have taken it late and it doesn't really mess with my sleep, but some people may be more sensitive.
    good to know about the half life

6. Yohimbine effects sleep? I bought some caps from Nutraplanet and have 5mg literally just before I get into bed, and I've been sleeping fine lol

7. Leviathan Reloaded also contains caffeine anhydrous. Might possibly interfere with sleep.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Speed321 View Post
    good to know about the half life
    X2 on that!

9. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d View Post
    Yohimbine effects sleep? I bought some caps from Nutraplanet and have 5mg literally just before I get into bed, and I've been sleeping fine lol
    were talking about yohimbine HCI.

10. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    has anyone ever tried taking 2caps 3times a day?
    It depends on you personally.

I have issues taking in even 4 tabs a day. This is because Yohimbine gets me a bit of queasy feeling in the tummy. Now if I am at home(read the weekends) this is all fine but if I am at work then the last time I need is queasy tummy.

If you feel a bit of this with Leviathan then I suggest dont increase the dosage. But if you dont have any such issues sure up the ante I say, just make sure you take the last dosage no less than 6 hours from the time of your sleep.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rash on the new levi r...
    By tunnelrat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 04:09 PM
  2. Levi Reloaded anyone?
    By CmrnCrzy6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 05:12 PM
  3. Levi/DCP/IGF-2
    By mindgame in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11