Test boosters

tfl

Awards
im interested in a test booster, not a ph/steroid, something i can take without liver damage(or very little), no need for a serm/pct hopefully, and no need for bloodwork. im looking for something effective tho.
hope this doesnt get on anyone's bad side, but i dont know where you draw the line between just test boosters and PH's etc

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Run searches on Diesel Test Hardcore, Drive/Rpm, Igf-2, Stoked or Post Cycle Support (same product different name), Powerfull, and Activate Xtreme and you should find what your looking for. :type:

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch hey buddy search. this question is asked almost everyday. look into activate extreme or diesel test hardcore

tfl

Awards
i figured i was asking a question that gets asked too much, i have searched, but like i said i dont know where the difference is found between pro hormones and just test boosters. im just looking for something that i can take by itself, no oct/pct or bloodwork etc necessary. maybe i will stick to oxides n stuff.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
my advice...DTH, AA, and Forskolin...top ranked products with fantastic results

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Run searches on Diesel Test Hardcore, Drive/Rpm, Igf-2, Stoked or Post Cycle Support (same product different name), Powerfull, and Activate Xtreme and you should find what your looking for. :type:
All of these are natty supplements and are void of hormones and/or hormone precursers. ;)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stoked is a newer product and we have been recieving excellent feedback on it for the purpose of test boosting it is also a estrogen reducer and a very good antioxidant.

It contains Trans-Resveratrol 50% which is proving to be a great aid in overall health i will post a link and a study on it and feel free to ask questions.

Stoked

1: Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.

We examined the effects of trans-resveratrol on male reproductive functions; ex-vivo penile erection and in-vivo sperm counts and quality. For the ex-vivo study, the relaxation effects of resveratrol on isolated New Zealand white rabbit corpus cavernosum, precontracted by phenylephrine (5x10(-5) M) were measured. The in-vivo study measured reproductive organ weights, blood testosterone levels, testicular histopathology, sperm counts, as well as the epididymal sperm motility and deformity of male ICR mice given an oral dose of resveratrol (50 mg/ kg) for 28 days. Resveratrol elicited a concentration-dependent relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, leading to a median effective concentration (EC50) of 0.29 mg/mL. Repeated treatment with resveratrol (50 mg/kg) did not cause an increase in body weight, reproductive organ weight or testicular microscopic findings; however, resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility.

PMID: 18277612 [PubMed - in process] [/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tfl

Awards
ok ok ok. ive been infront of my computer screen for hours since i made this thread.

first question
Natty = ? natural?
second, has anyone had any experiene with H4 specifically, or atleast m13 or 2ad from the Scifit line?
double second, when is stoked gonna be out? is it gonna get carried by GNC/vitamin shoppe?
THIRDLY, would 6-oxo and stoked be a good stack? or stoked and h4 even?

Speed321

Awards
ok ok ok. ive been infront of my computer screen for hours since i made this thread.

first question
Natty = ? natural?
second, has anyone had any experiene with H4 specifically, or atleast m13 or 2ad from the Scifit line?
double second, when is stoked gonna be out? is it gonna get carried by GNC/vitamin shoppe?
yes natty means natural
M13=steriod, MAX LMG
2ad=steriod, superdrol i think
h4=steriod, halodrol
stoked already has estrogen reducing effects
also 6-oxo is a steriodal aromitise inhubitor (sp?) not 100% natural.
look into DTH and pSARM, both great in their own rights.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established

first question
Natty = ? natural?
1. Yes
2. ?
3. It's already out. Guarantee it will not come to GNC, very doubtful it will come to vitamin shoppe.
3. 6-oxo is usually used for cortisol control & PCT, I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. I'd look into Activate Xtreme, (Bulk) Nettle Root 60%-95%, and the aforementioned RPM/Drive combo. Stoked would work, too.

tfl

Awards
the reason i brought up the scifit line and 6-oxo is becuase i can find these in local shops, and i dont buy off the internet. i will look into the aforementioned products tho. and what does MAX LMG mean?

one last question: how do H4/2AD/H13 compare to Dianevol by Evo Labs?
thanks a bunch

mr j

Awards
ey man im doing stoked right. libido is bananas. and at the gym is more focus. i do get anger issues tho. i get the i think im the shiznit up in here.

Speed321

Awards
the reason i brought up the scifit line and 6-oxo is becuase i can find these in local shops, and i dont buy off the internet. i will look into the aforementioned products tho. and what does MAX LMG mean?

one last question: how do H4/2AD/H13 compare to Dianevol by Evo Labs?
thanks a bunch
max lmg is a pro-steriod name for the compund 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

Dianevol i think is another superdrol clone. these are steriods and not natural at all, dont use them unless everything is planned out.
what stores do u shop in?

tfl

Awards
ive got a nutrisport (which carries the diavevol, 6-oxo, Scifit line, Global formulas BioTest, SAN EndoTest, as well as some other, but im almost positive they dont carry Activate Xtreme, Stoked, DTH, AA whatever that is) a vitamin shopp, and a GNC.

Speed321

Awards
ive got a nutrisport (which carries the diavevol, 6-oxo, Scifit line, Global formulas BioTest, SAN EndoTest, as well as some other, but im almost positive they dont carry Activate Xtreme, Stoked, DTH, AA whatever that is) a vitamin shopp, and a GNC.
avoid the roids
6-oxo might be ur best shot right now
endotest looks BAD
i cant find an ingredients list of BIOTEST, if u can get that for me i will tell u if its good or not.
try to find out what else they carry see we can help u out.

tfl

Awards
ok so vitamin shoppe website shows as carring Activate Extreme, but it has two products under the same name?
Anabolic Xtreme
Mass Fx
X5-1002
120 Capsules
List Price: $89.99

and

Anabolic Xtreme
Stimulant X
X5-1001
90 Capsules
List Price: $59.99

MassFX correct?

i think Vitamin shopp is gonna be my best bet then.

im stuck on stacking tho, so if i take activate extreme, could i stack it with 11-oxo or 6-oxo for even better results?

Speed321

Awards
ok so vitamin shoppe website shows as carring Activate Extreme, but it has two products under the same name?
Anabolic Xtreme
Mass Fx
X5-1002
120 Capsules
List Price: $89.99

and

Anabolic Xtreme
Stimulant X
X5-1001
90 Capsules
List Price: $59.99

MassFX correct?

i think Vitamin shopp is gonna be my best bet then.

im stuck on stacking tho, so if i take activate extreme, could i stack it with 11-oxo or 6-oxo for even better results?
mass FX is great test booster too, Activate extreme is a diff supp but close to mass fx. u can stack it will 6-oxo tho. 11-oxo is a pro-hormone which is like a steroid.
at this point i would go with MASS FX with 6 oxo
boost test while reducing estrogen

tfl

Awards
alright, you guys have been awesome. but im still not clear, you say mass fx is like AX, but i listed both those products from the VS page, they were both under AX but one says MassFX the other Stimulant X, so which is the one i want?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I think your confusing Activate Xtreme by Designer Supplements and the company Anabolic Xtreme which makes the product Mass FX. Stimulant X is another product by the company Anabolic Xtreme but it is a "fat burner" as opposed to Mass FX which can be considered a "test booster."
Be sure to check out RPM at the Vitamin Shoppe. Imo, it would stack with Mass FX quite nicely. It is a pre-workout product with "test boosting" properties.