Critique My Cutting Stack

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
After reading these forums for a couple of months, and doing some research and what not, I've decided to go with the stack I will be providing you guys with. However, nothing is set in stone and if you feel that I could change some things up, let me know. My main goals (in order of importance):

1. Maintain or improve overall strength
  2. Bring down my overall body fat percentage
  3. Increase my cardiovascular threshold
  4. Lose Weight
The supplements I am planning on taking are:

• Max CLA
  • Leviathan Reloaded
  • RPM
  • Lipotrophin PM or Venom Lean Dreams
  • Sesamin
  • Fish Oil
  • PowerFULL
  • X Factor
I might also include Beta Alanine and Ragnarok for Pre Workout on lifting days.

Is there anything I should add, or take out? What do you guys think? Any, and ALL feedback is appreciated.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with the RPM and Levi RL; unless you have an incredible stim tolerance, it will be a bit much. You could opt for RPM pre-wo with the Levi 4-6 hrs before or after. The 11-Hydroxy yohimbine has a half-life of 6-8 hours so you may wanna start on a low dosage of the RPM to assess tolerance.

Also, if you are taking x-factor, your gonna have to cut out the fish oil, sesamin, and cla.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maybe I just like things simple, but it looks like you have a bunch of stuff here...what are you're stats, what are you're goals?

I don't personally see the reason to run fish oil and sesamin oil too. (is there a benefit I'm missing?)

I would probably cut out the RPM and stick with the Levi Reloaded as well.

I don't know anything about x factor though.

Saurabh

Awards
Boy you have tons of stuff there, including so many supplements. Scared me. Really.

Here is a list of what has gotten me the best result:

ALCAR
CLA
Sesamin
Fish Oil

Frankly thats all is needed. If you want a stim throw in Leviathan. If you want a pre-workout you can go with Ragnarok. Stop press right here!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Lol, well I'm definitely glad that I posted all of this up before I got it. I might have ended up wasting money and over doing it.

Based on what you guys have said, I will cut out the RPM and the X-Factor.

Right now I'm roughly around 175 and I'm trying to get down to 160. I haven't an idea what my BF% is, but I'm going to guess it's in the 20s. Last summer I got down to 9-10% BF, and this summer my goal is to get to 6-7% BF.

I haven't the slightest clue what ALCAR is though.

Thanks fellas.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Well, generally I lift: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, & Saturdays

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have BJJ

Sundays I do cardio

Currently my diet is not very strict, I just try to get in 2500 calories, and try to keep a 40/40/20 ratio.

I'm thinking about doing the CHA diet, or a modified version of it. I'm still not sure how I want to redesign my diet.

Did you want a more specific answer?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, well I'm definitely glad that I posted all of this up before I got it. I might have ended up wasting money and over doing it.

Based on what you guys have said, I will cut out the RPM and the X-Factor.

Right now I'm roughly around 175 and I'm trying to get down to 160. I haven't an idea what my BF% is, but I'm going to guess it's in the 20s. Last summer I got down to 9-10% BF, and this summer my goal is to get to 6-7% BF.

I haven't the slightest clue what ALCAR is though.

Thanks fellas.
Whoa! bud, I would hold off on all these until you get you're body fat down on your own! these will come in more handy once you get down to 10-12% and your body is fighting to hold on to the fat. you shouldn't have too many issues dropping weight right now if your bf is that high.

bouncing your bf% around like that isn't healthy, you'll probably have an easier time keeping it off if you get rid of it the right way.

for this scenario I'd stick to the CLA, Sesamin and Fish Oil until I got my diet and training in order and I dropped some body fat on my own.

just my 2 cents, but I think I'm right.

remember nothing supplements dedication, hard work, nutrition, and cardio!

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
no. well it sounds like your diet isn't really specific anyways so i dont know how much detail you could go into.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Whoa! bud, I would hold off on all these until you get you're body fat down on your own! these will come in more handy once you get down to 10-12% and your body is fighting to hold on to the fat. you shouldn't have too many issues dropping weight right now if your bf is that high.

bouncing your bf% around like that isn't healthy, you'll probably have an easier time keeping it off if you get rid of it the right way.

for this scenario I'd stick to the CLA, Sesamin and Fish Oil until I got my diet and training in order and I dropped some body fat on my own.

just my 2 cents, but I think I'm right.

remember nothing supplements dedication, hard work, nutrition, and cardio!
You're probably right and I should have known better. I keep forgetting that it's not healthy to drop or gain weight so rapidly. I just can't help it though, with all the exercise I do.

So, you would just go with the CLA, Sesamin, and Fish Oil until I get closer to 10% then go ahead and add the other supplements?

This is doable, I know I just need to add cardio in to the mix more often and configure my diet a little more. I've already dropped down from 185 with adding nothing more than yohimbine to my mix of supplements.

What about the strength aspect of my journey? Do you think PowerFULL will be enough to help me maintain strength?

Fever

Awards
The only thing that would have gotten lighter was your wallet!!

Glad you chose not to buy all those supps....I hate over the counter weight loss supps anyway...everyone wants to find an easy way!

Diet is the key man, there is no substitute.....drinking a lot of water every day, keep your sugar intake low, cut your alcohol intake right back, take some green tea extract and no carbs after 7pm! Thats how I have personally lost 12lbs of body fat over the past few months....my training hasn't changed and my strenght and muscle gains have continued to increase!

Of course there are other ways.....but they wouldn't be my choice!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, last year I dropped 20 pounds on mainly a fruitarian diet. It really did work very well for me, but like I said I dropped muscle and strength with that as well. Which is something I don't want to compromise again after doing a bulk.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I'm going to go with a:

Max CLA
Sesamin
Fish Oil
and Yohimbine

I've been taking yohimbine for close to a month now and really like what I have gotten from it. More sex, leaning down. No sides.

What do you guys think would be a good dosage for each of those supplements?