Poll: which creatine is best

which form of creatine is best?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. creatine mono is the best and worked great for me. i tried cellmass did nothing for me.

2. yeah i went with the creatine glucanate too. I just thought since i responded well to size on, ill buy crea gluc. in bulk from nutra. and see how it goes with some BA.
    •   

3. whatever the NoxCG3 by Xyience is...that is what I respond to the best for some reason.

4. mono.

But nothing works if you don't move the weights hard!!

Also, anyone thinking any supp will get you to look like the Mr. O ads in the mags.... lol... they are all on roids.

5. ive tried bulk di-creatine malate, sizeon, & green mag... recently switched to beverly creatine select (mono + phosphates)

and a week into the mono it i hit a personal best on the my incline bench & t-bar rows...
    •   

6. sounds pretty good to me. i tried creatine gluconate and i can say, it helped me out minimally. I was on it for maybe 1 month and strength gains all around were about 10 pounds. i ordered mono 3 days ago and I'm hoping to see better results. but as always, i believe the best strength gains ONLY come from the food that you eat (i.e A LOT).

7. Quote Originally Posted by packers1200 View Post
    which form of creatine do you use or is the best? also best bang for buck?
    most of those "creatines" are the same. A next level creatine is:

krealkalyn
    creatine gluconate
    mag. creatine chelate

If you need over 5g a day of one of the creatines on that list/poll then its no better than Mono.

8. MONO...AKG is some good ****e too!

9. Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    I have had ZERO results taking craetine without a delivery system. I have tried creapure to. I swore i was done with creatine but was talked into trying Size on. It is working for me. I wish just creatine Mono worked for me.
    I don't generally get involved in Creatine threads but....

I always used Prolab Creatine which used Creapure Creatine and i think it was written on the label somewhere. The last one i bought i got minimal results, aside from stomach ache so i checked the label and there was nothing saying they use Creapure anymore so just make sure it is Creapure and it will be on the label if that's what they use.

After trying almost all other Creatines and different strategies on using them i got best results taking a heaping spoon of Creapure with a heaping spoon of BCAA's an hour or so before a workout and sip water constantly over the next few hours.

Combining it with simple sugars made it work quicker and i got a lot fuller but it also lead to an increase in waste size as well which isn't the look i'm after.

Jag

10. I think I somewhat agree.. my best strength gains were on MONO..

11. It seems clear that mono is the most favored, so what would you say is the best brand of mono. I've never tried mono other than on my off days from size on but want to give it a try. Size on works great for me but its a little pricey.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    I don't generally get involved in Creatine threads but....

I always used Prolab Creatine which used Creapure Creatine and i think it was written on the label somewhere. The last one i bought i got minimal results, aside from stomach ache so i checked the label and there was nothing saying they use Creapure anymore so just make sure it is Creapure and it will be on the label if that's what they use.

After trying almost all other Creatines and different strategies on using them i got best results taking a heaping spoon of Creapure with a heaping spoon of BCAA's an hour or so before a workout and sip water constantly over the next few hours.

Combining it with simple sugars made it work quicker and i got a lot fuller but it also lead to an increase in waste size as well which isn't the look i'm after.

Jag
    It was Prolab and I did think it was creapure. Thanks for the INFO now I have to try creapure

13. So is the prolabs micronized? If not is there a creatine that uses creapure that is. Non micronized gives me a stomach ache.

14. Quote Originally Posted by poacher View Post
    It was Prolab and I did think it was creapure. Thanks for the INFO now I have to try creapure
    Actually i must apologise to Prolab as i did see the "Creapure" logo on the top of the front label.

I was looking for it in the ingredient listing. It should be printed there to though. Creapure is what a lot of people look for so i'd be putting it all over the place!!

Jag

15. Size on did nothing for me that I could tell - definately not worth the price.

I've got some NeoVar recomp to try out, and if that's nothing flash then it's back to the tried and trusted mono

16. good read..bump

17. both the di's are pretty good for gaining size IMO

but my favorite is kre cuz in my experience my strength went through the roof

18. i haven't tried krealk but of all of them I like DiCrMalate because it seems to work more efficiently ie you don't need to take as much and it gives me a wicked pump. Mono works but for me I need to load up major on the sht. It's not convenient in that sense. CEE had no major effect on me and tastes like sht.

19. My opinion is old school creatine monohydrate works the best

20. creatine monohydrate, has over 500 hundred peer reviewed, published studies to support it as an effective ergogenic aid. Take a guess how many published peer reviewed studies CEE has showing it effective? The answer, ZERO and little to nothing is known about its safety. Don't buy into pure marketing hype.

21. Mono for me :/

22. Sounds like it's your first time using creatine....I would go for mono first.

CEE I found was pretty good, dunno why people seem to hate it so much but for you it's probably not worth buying first time round plus it isn't anywhere near as cheap as monohydrate.

23. creatine mono but has to be crea pure or else its from china.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best form of creatine:HCL or nitrate?
    By Palash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 08:34 PM
  2. Best creatine in pill form
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 03:08 PM
  3. creatine: pill form vs. powder
    By hawks31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 09:33 PM
  4. New Form of Creatine