which form of creatine is best?
- 11-23-2008, 09:28 AM
- 11-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Sounds like it's your first time using creatine....I would go for mono first.
CEE I found was pretty good, dunno why people seem to hate it so much but for you it's probably not worth buying first time round plus it isn't anywhere near as cheap as monohydrate.
- 11-29-2008, 02:22 AM
- 5'5" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
creatine mono but has to be crea pure or else its from china.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Palash in forum SupplementsReplies: 75Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:34 PM
- By jsp0785 in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 10-18-2008, 02:08 PM
- By hawks31 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-03-2008, 08:33 PM
- By bulls**t in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2006, 01:11 PM
- By xtdot in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-05-2006, 11:04 AM