1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    Originally Posted by steveironman
    Google this: phosphatidylethanolamine in fish oil

It will answer all your questions re fish oils contents. If you do a little research on your own you will find all i have stated to be true (fish oils content , synthesis to PS). Also you may wish to search on the bodies conversion of omega 3 FA to phospholipids as well...pertinent to this discussion too. So I am sticking to the facts. Thats not main point but if you want to continue to labor over it ..search away and research and you'll find this info accurate. (as it is not relavent to the OP ..i'll be happy to exchange pm's with you regarding this topic...its very interesting)
    Another point need be made...the bodies primary use of PS is not cortisol suppersion. Cortisol is control by its release (process triggered inc hypothalimus -the hypothalamus sends corticotropin releasing hormone to the pituitary gland. CRH causes the pituitary to secrete adrenocorticotropin, a hormone that stimulates the adrenal glands. When the adrenals receive the ACTH, they respond by releasing cortisol into the bloodstream.) and its removal by normal disposal method of excess hormones in the body (mainly taking place in the liver.) A process that works well and imo shouldnt be tampered with.
    Point being we are dealing with 2 issues:
    1-Is supplementing PS necessary for normal bodily function - answer no (unless in an extremely nutritionally deficient state - prob doesnt apply to anyone here-we are not talking skipping a meal here and there guys we are talking extreme nutritionally deficient here). PS is considered a non essential nutrient, meaning it need not be directly ingested as our body produces it well enough on its own.
    2- do we want to artificailly use PS to suppress cortisol.
    As far as the supp goes...you make your decision ill make mine. If we want to stick to the facts re: that decision id personally refer to my posts regarding unnecessarily supplementing PS and also the positive effects of cortisol and blocking those positive effects at a time when many of them are most necessary. Add to that my personal opinion (shared by others) that it wont make the slightest difference in amount of muscle you will build and thats how i conclude that its not for me. Everyone will have their own opinion and came make their own choice.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Itís a fact that a higher testosterone : cortisol ratio improves recovery, muscle protein synthesis, and creates an overall anabolic effect in the muscle.

Supplementing with commercially available fish oil wonít have this effect on hormones. Supplementing with PS will. Any further debate on this is really just rhetoric.

-Eric

Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

agreed ...people can read for themselves the cost/benfits of cortisol suppresion and make their own decisions re: is it beneficial or not.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

agreed ...people can read for themselves the cost/benfits of cortisol suppresion and make their own decisions re: is it beneficial or not.

Most people mis-understand the general purpose and function of cortisol.

In the next couple months Ill put together a full review on cortisol, to help clarify this.

-Eric
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

^^^ whatever u want to do ..ive researched it effects thoroughly and made my decision. I also take into consideration the opinion held by many that not only might it not be beneficial in building muscle to suppress it ...it may actually be detrimental in muscle building to do so. Again let me reiterate ...that is just my opinion shared by some people ...i think accurate info and education will help people make intelligent decisions re supplement usage. All i would ask is you post full disclosure studies including benefits of cortisol as well. Not one sided claims that will bolster your product. That IMO is unethical and misleading. JMO ..Thanks for the courteous exchange....
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Most people mis-understand the general purpose and function of cortisol.

In the next couple months Ill put together a full review on cortisol, to help clarify this.

-Eric

I will bump to this.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

We've had a lot going on as of recent with the releases of our 1-T Tren product.

I'll put something together in the coming weeks for a basic understanding of cortisol.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.25%

Question:
    Can I take a cortisol blocker (not as a PCT) regularly just to keep my cortisol levels low for weight loss?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Zukkini View Post
    Question:
    Can I take a cortisol blocker (not as a PCT) regularly just to keep my cortisol levels low for weight loss?
    sure you can my friend!.
    slick.
    board supporter
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.39%

New EndoAmp Max Check It Out
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    New EndoAmp Max Check It Out
    Mind-blowing! Combining Alpha-GPC and PS in such doses is simply outstanding. Once I am through my current EndoAmp, I will certainly go EndoAmp Max. Great move!

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Mind-blowing! Combining Alpha-GPC and PS in such doses is simply outstanding. Once I am through my current EndoAmp, I will certainly go EndoAmp Max. Great move!

Yes sir - a strategic move!

Legendary

12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Indeed.

13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.98%

I just heard there is PS in Lean Xtreme now... that that was kinda funny after thinking about this thread...
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I just heard there is PS in Lean Xtreme now... that that was kinda funny after thinking about this thread...
    Ha! Looks like you sold a competitor on it as well.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Ha! Looks like you sold a competitor on it as well.
    He he.

Legendary

16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%

He he.
    So that makes both DS and Biotest that have taken parts of this product and come out with their own. I'll stick with you guys on this one.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    So that makes both DS and Biotest that have taken parts of this product and come out with their own. I'll stick with you guys on this one.
    We really appreciate the faith and support, noyd.

Legendary

18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%

Oh man... I just looked it up.. I will give it you PP.... that is comedy.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hello

What is the difference between EndoAmp and the EndoAmp Max?
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hello

bro, you are like a fish swimming in a shark tank. In case you havent noticed this entire thread is almost entirely sponsors and reps pimping their products. I would look for solid factual information elsewhere.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

t1 is there anyone selling pp products in europe?
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    bro, you are like a fish swimming in a shark tank. In case you havent noticed this entire thread is almost entirely sponsors and reps pimping their products. I would look for solid factual information elsewhere.
    Agreed - or you can look hard enough ..some was presented here..its just the manufacturers, reps , and back pocket posse jumped all over it *L*.....
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%

is only a simply question bro and I KNOW this thread is about reps pimping their products!!!!!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    t1 is there anyone selling pp products in europe?
    I know we're working on it, nunes. As the info unfolds i'll keep you updated.

Legendary

25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%

Hello

EndoAmp Max is the replacement product for EndoAmp. EndoAmp was a Phospholipid Complex containing 1600mg per serving, of which 800mg was Phosphatidylserine. EndoAmp not only contains a patented phospholipid complex, SerinAid (also 1600mg per dose and also 800mg PS), but also contains a new compound, namely AlphaSize, a patented form of the nerotransmitter synergist and GH-booster, Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC) at 600mg per dose. So, EndoAmp Max is considerably more effective, in my opinion.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Hello

The addition of A-GPC (Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine). The write-up below has some good information on the product in general:

EndoAmp Max

How does EndoAmp Max support Growth Hormone (GH) production?

The active ingredient alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC) increases the synthesis and release of an important neurotransmitter known as acetylcholine which enhances GH production following exercise. (38-43) Each serving of EndoAmp Max provides a scientifically proven dose of A-GPC.

A recent study examined GH release in resistance trained men after supplementation with a single 600mg dose of A-GPC. When supplemented with A-GPC, GH levels peaked 68% higher than placebo following exercise. The peak bench press force was also 14% greater with A-GPC than placebo. (38)

Similar results have been found in another human study with young and elderly subjects. In the young subjects (30-34 yrs), A-GPC lead to a 40% higher increase in GH over the non-A-GPC group. In the elderly subjects (80-82 yrs.), A-GPC caused a 140% higher increase in GH over the non-A-GPC group. (39)

The research suggests that A-GPC amplifies the release of GH following growth-hormone-releasing-hormone (GHRH) stimulation. It was proposed that A-GPC supplementation increases acetylcholine levels in the brain, thus enhancing pituitary sensitivity and amplifying the release of GH from GHRH stimulation. (39)

Another mechanism by which A-GPC may increase GH secretion is by improving the fluidity of pituitary membranes, thus increasing signal transduction at the pituitary level. (39-41)

In laymen’s terms, EndoAmp Max increases the amount of GH secreted from exercise.

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

Legendary

27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%

I do not see how his question can provoke such a response!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

EndoAmp Max is the replacement product for EndoAmp. EndoAmp was a Phospholipid Complex containing 1600mg per serving, of which 800mg was Phosphatidylserine. EndoAmp not only contains a patented phospholipid complex, SerinAid (also 1600mg per dose and also 800mg PS), but also contains a new compound, namely AlphaSize, a patented form of the nerotransmitter synergist and GH-booster, Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC) at 600mg per dose. So, EndoAmp Max is considerably more effective, in my opinion.
    It definitely adds a nice dynamic to the formula. Have you tried it yet, ike?

Legendary

29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%

It definitely adds a nice dynamic to the formula. Have you tried it yet, ike?
    Not yet. I'll try to get some as soon as I finish my stock of EndoAmp.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

i think what he is saying is, that since all the brightest minds have been subjugated to rep status on this forum, and many believe that reps are biased. and since there seems to be rule-written or unwritten-against a rep of one company dis-respecting another company's product's it makes it hard to obtain what is real and what is not. strategic i value your opinion as much or more than anyone's on this forum, but the day you went rep was a sad one for me. don't mean to piss anyone off, just voicing an opinion-just too many reps.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think what he is saying is, that since all the brightest minds have been subjugated to rep status on this forum, and many believe that reps are biased. and since there seems to be rule-written or unwritten-against a rep of one company dis-respecting another company's product's it makes it hard to obtain what is real and what is not. strategic i value your opinion as much or more than anyone's on this forum, but the day you went rep was a sad one for me. don't mean to piss anyone off, just voicing an opinion-just too many reps.
    I know what you're saying, bigT. I'm not sure everyone fits that persona of a "biased" mold though. While respect should be given at both ends of the spectrum, i think many still do voice their opinions whether they be good or bad. I really do try myself to shoot straight and deliver as much broad-spectrum information as i can. It's also important to reflect on the the consumers perspective as well to gain a complete understanding of the situation. Being a man of science myself, i can certainly appreciate the differences of opinion on a give topic when it's orchestrated in that format.

I think it's fairly evident who the very intelligent minds are here on AM. Many have contributed, and still do contribute a solid knowledge-base outside a given product line. I hope that we all continue to educate each other as best we can. It's all about helping your fellow bb out.

Legendary

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%

The addition of A-GPC (Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine). The write-up below has some good information on the product in general:

EndoAmp Max

Interesting (I NEED ONE) and i can use this with another products without problems?
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Interesting (I NEED ONE) and i can use this with another products without problems?
    Absolutely. We have this as part of our Testosterone Recovery Stack which has been designed as a PCT from our products. It can be used in many other situations as well.

Our Testosterone Recovery Stack is on sale for about another 4 days. Use the coupon code: MAXRECOVERY to get it for $30 off the retail price. Not too shabby considering you're getting the EndoAmp Max, Sustain Alpha, and a Toco-8.

What products are you going to be using?

Legendary

34. UKStrength

I know we're working on it, nunes. As the info unfolds i'll keep you updated.
    Nice one T, I'm keen to get those PP products on these shores
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

I know what you're saying, bigT. I'm not sure everyone fits that persona of a "biased" mold though. While respect should be given at both ends of the spectrum, i think many still do voice their opinions whether they be good or bad. I really do try myself to shoot straight and deliver as much broad-spectrum information as i can. It's also important to reflect on the the consumers perspective as well to gain a complete understanding of the situation. Being a man of science myself, i can certainly appreciate the differences of opinion on a give topic when it's orchestrated in that format.

I think it's fairly evident who the very intelligent minds are here on AM. Many have contributed, and still do contribute a solid knowledge-base outside a given product line. I hope that we all continue to educate each other as best we can. It's all about helping your fellow bb out.
    trauma-you know i value your opinion, i have asked for it before. but the rep 'bias ' thing is perceived by many, rather it is deserved or not. and we all know 'perception is 9/10's of the law', lol. btw your trs deal looks like a real bargain. pp product's appear to be very innovative-really liked and recommend dermacrine.
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.56%

EndoAmp Max

How long did this supposed increase last? Can we see some some lab work to support these claims? Obviously it MUST exist so why not post it ? Its based on Tim Ziegenfuss BS....he's in the supp manufacturers back pocket and anyone in the industry or with knowledge of it knows that. Should we mention the pubmed study (1992) that stated duration of increase was insignificant for any positive effects and also was most evident in those over 65 yrs of age? Or should we leave that out? This is SO ridiculous i cant even believe it *L*
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82%

Don't worry man, I am sure it won't hurt your sales too bad.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

How long did this supposed increase last? Can we see some some lab work to support these claims? Obviously it MUST exist so why not post it ? Its based on Tim Ziegenfuss BS....he's in the supp manufacturers back pocket and anyone in the industry or with knowledge of it knows that. Should we mention the pubmed study (1992) that stated duration of increase was insignificant for any positive effects and also was most evident in those over 65 yrs of age? Or should we leave that out? This is SO ridiculous i cant even believe it *L*
    1992, eh?

Steve - You continue to perpetuate your nonesense in yet another thread. I've tried to be reasonable with you, but you continue to dig the hole you're already standing in. As i said before, i'm all for an intelligent conversation, but your approach and demeanor are far from that.

I really don't know what's more entertaining at this point; your clear inability to research and/or comprehend the previously provided reference material, or your delusional thought processes?

http://www.jissn.com/content/5/S1/P15

Legendary

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    trauma-you know i value your opinion, i have asked for it before. but the rep 'bias ' thing is perceived by many, rather it is deserved or not. and we all know 'perception is 9/10's of the law', lol. btw your trs deal looks like a real bargain. pp product's appear to be very innovative-really liked and recommend dermacrine.
    I know what you mean.

It really is a great deal! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the dermacrine!

Legendary

40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%

Don't worry man, I am sure it won't hurt your sales too bad.
    I do not rep for PrimordialPerformance. I am only a convinced and dedicated user of their products. I have used most of them, and was always thoroughly impressed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. A2-Receptor Blocker or Cortisol Blocker?
    By OhHaiDare in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:27 AM
  2. Best cortisol blocker?
    By Nate101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 06:20 AM
  3. PCT and Cortisol Blocker
    By bmw8591 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:26 PM
  4. Cortisol Blocker