The #1 Cortisol Blocker

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hello

What is the difference between EndoAmp and the EndoAmp Max?
    The addition of A-GPC (Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine). The write-up below has some good information on the product in general:

EndoAmp Max

How does EndoAmp Max support Growth Hormone (GH) production?

The active ingredient alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC) increases the synthesis and release of an important neurotransmitter known as acetylcholine which enhances GH production following exercise. (38-43) Each serving of EndoAmp Max provides a scientifically proven dose of A-GPC.

A recent study examined GH release in resistance trained men after supplementation with a single 600mg dose of A-GPC. When supplemented with A-GPC, GH levels peaked 68% higher than placebo following exercise. The peak bench press force was also 14% greater with A-GPC than placebo. (38)

Similar results have been found in another human study with young and elderly subjects. In the young subjects (30-34 yrs), A-GPC lead to a 40% higher increase in GH over the non-A-GPC group. In the elderly subjects (80-82 yrs.), A-GPC caused a 140% higher increase in GH over the non-A-GPC group. (39)

The research suggests that A-GPC amplifies the release of GH following growth-hormone-releasing-hormone (GHRH) stimulation. It was proposed that A-GPC supplementation increases acetylcholine levels in the brain, thus enhancing pituitary sensitivity and amplifying the release of GH from GHRH stimulation. (39)

Another mechanism by which A-GPC may increase GH secretion is by improving the fluidity of pituitary membranes, thus increasing signal transduction at the pituitary level. (39-41)

In laymen’s terms, EndoAmp Max increases the amount of GH secreted from exercise.

If you have any specific questions, let me know.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    bro, you are like a fish swimming in a shark tank. In case you havent noticed this entire thread is almost entirely sponsors and reps pimping their products. I would look for solid factual information elsewhere.
    I do not see how his question can provoke such a response!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    EndoAmp Max is the replacement product for EndoAmp. EndoAmp was a Phospholipid Complex containing 1600mg per serving, of which 800mg was Phosphatidylserine. EndoAmp not only contains a patented phospholipid complex, SerinAid (also 1600mg per dose and also 800mg PS), but also contains a new compound, namely AlphaSize, a patented form of the nerotransmitter synergist and GH-booster, Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC) at 600mg per dose. So, EndoAmp Max is considerably more effective, in my opinion.
    It definitely adds a nice dynamic to the formula. Have you tried it yet, ike?

Legendary

4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    It definitely adds a nice dynamic to the formula. Have you tried it yet, ike?
    Not yet. I'll try to get some as soon as I finish my stock of EndoAmp.

5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    i think what he is saying is, that since all the brightest minds have been subjugated to rep status on this forum, and many believe that reps are biased. and since there seems to be rule-written or unwritten-against a rep of one company dis-respecting another company's product's it makes it hard to obtain what is real and what is not. strategic i value your opinion as much or more than anyone's on this forum, but the day you went rep was a sad one for me. don't mean to piss anyone off, just voicing an opinion-just too many reps.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think what he is saying is, that since all the brightest minds have been subjugated to rep status on this forum, and many believe that reps are biased. and since there seems to be rule-written or unwritten-against a rep of one company dis-respecting another company's product's it makes it hard to obtain what is real and what is not. strategic i value your opinion as much or more than anyone's on this forum, but the day you went rep was a sad one for me. don't mean to piss anyone off, just voicing an opinion-just too many reps.
    I know what you're saying, bigT. I'm not sure everyone fits that persona of a "biased" mold though. While respect should be given at both ends of the spectrum, i think many still do voice their opinions whether they be good or bad. I really do try myself to shoot straight and deliver as much broad-spectrum information as i can. It's also important to reflect on the the consumers perspective as well to gain a complete understanding of the situation. Being a man of science myself, i can certainly appreciate the differences of opinion on a give topic when it's orchestrated in that format.

I think it's fairly evident who the very intelligent minds are here on AM. Many have contributed, and still do contribute a solid knowledge-base outside a given product line. I hope that we all continue to educate each other as best we can. It's all about helping your fellow bb out.

Legendary

7. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The addition of A-GPC (Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine). The write-up below has some good information on the product in general:

EndoAmp Max

Interesting (I NEED ONE) and i can use this with another products without problems?

8. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Interesting (I NEED ONE) and i can use this with another products without problems?
    Absolutely. We have this as part of our Testosterone Recovery Stack which has been designed as a PCT from our products. It can be used in many other situations as well.

Our Testosterone Recovery Stack is on sale for about another 4 days. Use the coupon code: MAXRECOVERY to get it for $30 off the retail price. Not too shabby considering you're getting the EndoAmp Max, Sustain Alpha, and a Toco-8.

What products are you going to be using?

Legendary

9. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I know we're working on it, nunes. As the info unfolds i'll keep you updated.
    Nice one T, I'm keen to get those PP products on these shores

10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I know what you're saying, bigT. I'm not sure everyone fits that persona of a "biased" mold though. While respect should be given at both ends of the spectrum, i think many still do voice their opinions whether they be good or bad. I really do try myself to shoot straight and deliver as much broad-spectrum information as i can. It's also important to reflect on the the consumers perspective as well to gain a complete understanding of the situation. Being a man of science myself, i can certainly appreciate the differences of opinion on a give topic when it's orchestrated in that format.

I think it's fairly evident who the very intelligent minds are here on AM. Many have contributed, and still do contribute a solid knowledge-base outside a given product line. I hope that we all continue to educate each other as best we can. It's all about helping your fellow bb out.
    trauma-you know i value your opinion, i have asked for it before. but the rep 'bias ' thing is perceived by many, rather it is deserved or not. and we all know 'perception is 9/10's of the law', lol. btw your trs deal looks like a real bargain. pp product's appear to be very innovative-really liked and recommend dermacrine.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

EndoAmp Max

How long did this supposed increase last? Can we see some some lab work to support these claims? Obviously it MUST exist so why not post it ? Its based on Tim Ziegenfuss BS....he's in the supp manufacturers back pocket and anyone in the industry or with knowledge of it knows that. Should we mention the pubmed study (1992) that stated duration of increase was insignificant for any positive effects and also was most evident in those over 65 yrs of age? Or should we leave that out? This is SO ridiculous i cant even believe it *L*

12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Don't worry man, I am sure it won't hurt your sales too bad.

13. Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    How long did this supposed increase last? Can we see some some lab work to support these claims? Obviously it MUST exist so why not post it ? Its based on Tim Ziegenfuss BS....he's in the supp manufacturers back pocket and anyone in the industry or with knowledge of it knows that. Should we mention the pubmed study (1992) that stated duration of increase was insignificant for any positive effects and also was most evident in those over 65 yrs of age? Or should we leave that out? This is SO ridiculous i cant even believe it *L*
    1992, eh?

Steve - You continue to perpetuate your nonesense in yet another thread. I've tried to be reasonable with you, but you continue to dig the hole you're already standing in. As i said before, i'm all for an intelligent conversation, but your approach and demeanor are far from that.

I really don't know what's more entertaining at this point; your clear inability to research and/or comprehend the previously provided reference material, or your delusional thought processes?

http://www.jissn.com/content/5/S1/P15

Legendary

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    trauma-you know i value your opinion, i have asked for it before. but the rep 'bias ' thing is perceived by many, rather it is deserved or not. and we all know 'perception is 9/10's of the law', lol. btw your trs deal looks like a real bargain. pp product's appear to be very innovative-really liked and recommend dermacrine.
    I know what you mean.

It really is a great deal! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the dermacrine!

Legendary

15. Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    Don't worry man, I am sure it won't hurt your sales too bad.
    I do not rep for PrimordialPerformance. I am only a convinced and dedicated user of their products. I have used most of them, and was always thoroughly impressed.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    1992, eh?

Steve - You continue to perpetuate your nonesense in yet another thread. I've tried to be reasonable with you, but you continue to dig the hole you're already standing in. As i said before, i'm all for an intelligent conversation, but your approach and demeanor are far from that.

I really don't know what's more entertaining at this point; your clear inability to research and/or comprehend the previously provided reference material, or your delusional thought processes?

http://www.jissn.com/content/5/S1/P15
    ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ???? thats all just answer them ... *L*...this is criminal...like i said a BS Ziegenfuss study ...who's back pocket is he in ...oh 3/4 of the supp industry *L* ....Answer my question ...you have an extensive science background according to you...just answer them ????

17. Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ???? thats all just answer them ... *L*...this is criminal...like i said a BS Ziegenfuss study ...who's back pocket is he in ...oh 3/4 of the supp industry *L* ....Answer my question ...you have an extensive science background according to you...just answer them ????

Your agenda is beyond transparent here. Best of luck with your current delusional quest, steve. When and if you decide to engage in a more articulate and structured conversation for the purposes of education, let me know.

Legendary

18. ^^huh thats what i thought...cant answer them. Oh well ...hope people see this product for what it really is....useless ... i asked legitimate questions...question you KNOW you cant answer.....questions that would show your product to be what it is ...bogus.....i rest my case....

19. Only 3 more days to take part in our Click Here: Testosterone Recovery Stack
    sale, gentlemen! Make sure to use the coupon code: MAXRECOVERY when purchasing to get it for only $86.95.

EndoAmp Max is part of this stack, so it's never been a better time to try it! If you have any questions, i'm here to assist.

Legendary

20. Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    ^^huh thats what i thought...cant answer them. Oh well ...hope people see this product for what it really is....useless ... i asked legitimate questions...question you KNOW you cant answer.....questions that would show your product to be what it is ...bogus.....i rest my case....
    Useless? Which product is useless?

21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I do not rep for PrimordialPerformance. I am only a convinced and dedicated user of their products. I have used most of them, and was always thoroughly impressed.
    yeah it is abundantly clear that you guys take turns stroking each other off.

We have over 30 different sponsors just swarming like predators, hunting as a team. And as long as there is a steady flow of dedicated, motivated, eager 18-21 year olds coming along(which there will always be), you can continue to sell ridiculous supplements like cortisol blockers.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    I could not care less about your silly speculations. I do not know where you got this outrageous idea of mutual stroking from. I only contribute to discussions on products I have either tried or admire their blends. Many of PrimordialPerformance's products fall in those categories. Again, what you think and suppose is your problem. I am not here to please you.

We have over 30 different sponsors just swarming like predators, hunting as a team.
    Apparently you have no clue how repping works, so I would not make any further comments here.

long as there is a steady flow of dedicated, motivated, eager 18-21 year olds coming along(which there will always be), you can continue to sell ridiculous supplements like cortisol blockers.
    Go and review the science of glucocorticoid receptors, glucocorticoid action, glucocorticoid agonists, and glucocorticoid antagonists. When you are done with that, you can return to this thread to make substantive contributions devoid of outrageous speculation.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post

We have over 30 different sponsors just swarming like predators, hunting as a team. And as long as there is a steady flow of dedicated, motivated, eager 18-21 year olds coming along(which there will always be), you can continue to sell ridiculous supplements like cortisol blockers.
    *L* wow i 100% agree ......

24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I could not care less about your silly speculations. I do not know where you got this outrageous idea of mutual stroking from. I only contribute to discussions on products I have either tried or admire their blends. Many of PrimordialPerformance's products fall in those categories. Again, what you think and suppose is your problem. I am not here to please you.

Apparently you have no clue how repping works, so I would not make any further comments here.

Go and review the science of glucocorticoid receptors, glucocorticoid action, glucocorticoid agonists, and glucocorticoid antagonists. When you are done with that, you can return to this thread to make substantive contributions devoid of outrageous speculation.

I do know how repping works. A company hires you to represent them on a forum that they sponsor. In turn we have to sift through posts that aren't really meant to help anyone other than you and your company. It is also very clear that reps work very hard to stroke each other off.

"that is a damn fine product you got there, I gained 10 lbs on it"
    "well your product is awesome too, thanks to your cortisol blocker I had bigger hard-ons, slept great and am way more ripped"
    "well your product had me shooting massive loads and i just felt alpha, I also lost 2% bodyfat"

the funny thing is that 3 months later these products will be forgotten because a new product will come along to takes its place. That way people will forget about the fact that the products were ineffective.

I actually do not care about the science of glucocorticoid receptors, glucocorticoid action, glucocorticoid agonists, and glucocorticoid antagonists. So you can take that argument somwhere else. Plus I never brought up your product but since you brought it up..... I go by real life results. When you come out with a non PH/PS product that gives results as good as creatine then we can talk. Research articles do not prove anything about your product and the ingredients that you shipped in from China.

25. one other thing. I apologize if my post does not describe you exactly as it is just a generalization of how repping works in my opinion.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IYO, what's the best cortisol blocker?
    By bluehealer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 05:13 PM
  2. How important is a cortisol blocker for PCT?
    By Lithuanian Bear in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 02:29 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 07:48 AM
  5. Cortisol blockers?
    By Thracian in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 07:35 PM