The #1 Cortisol Blocker

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

  1. I have no bias on this subject whatsoever, but seriously, you guys are ruining this forum. People dont want to sift through your endless whinning and complaining, just to read a thread about a particular product. We know they are company selling a product and that they probably embelish a bit to do so- such is the biz. What are you the supplement police? If u dont like it then dont buy it. its simple. This isn't the "steves opinion" forum. No need to go on a crusade to prove everyone that your opinion is the right one- no on cares what you think- how could you be so self important? I honestly agree with some of what your saying, but man you really come off as bitter and juvenial in your posts- constantly bashing and then crying when you think someone has insulted you- its pathetic. oh btw, you keep saying how proven compounds like ps, and alpha- gpc are "useless"- just curious if you consider any supps not "useless".? seems like you think supss in general are bs, and if thats the case what hell are doing here? other than being a annoying disruption, that is.
    p.s. your claim that your are a md of some type is laughable. you keep crying for pp to prove its claims and substantiate them with facts. why dont you take some of your own advice and back up your claims, DR?


  2. Another good read, guys:

    Phospholipids and sports performance

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    I have no bias on this subject whatsoever, but seriously, you guys are ruining this forum. People dont want to sift through your endless whinning and complaining, just to read a thread about a particular product. We know they are company selling a product and that they probably embelish a bit to do so- such is the biz. What are you the supplement police? If u dont like it then dont buy it. its simple. This isn't the "steves opinion" forum. No need to go on a crusade to prove everyone that your opinion is the right one- no on cares what you think- how could you be so self important? I honestly agree with some of what your saying, but man you really come off as bitter and juvenial in your posts- constantly bashing and then crying when you think someone has insulted you- its pathetic. oh btw, you keep saying how proven compounds like ps, and alpha- gpc are "useless"- just curious if you consider any supps not "useless".? seems like you think supss in general are bs, and if thats the case what hell are doing here? other than being a annoying disruption, that is.
    p.s. your claim that your are a md of some type is laughable. you keep crying for pp to prove its claims and substantiate them with facts. why dont you take some of your own advice and back up your claims, DR?
    just curious if you consider any supps not "useless".?

    I absolutely do ..just not these bunk supps.


    your claim that your are a md of some type is laughable. you keep crying for pp to prove its claims and substantiate them with facts. why dont you take some of your own advice and back up your claims, DR?

    Im not making the bogus claims. Im not peddling a non tested product touting what it will do - the onus doesnt fall on me to prove anything. Oh and far as my phd - next time you take a major pharmaceutical product..consider this...i may have at some point been involved in the manufacturing , testing or development of the compound....considering my occupation and also the company i work for produces the largest % of prescription pharmaceuticals in the world.




    FACT - cortisol levels should not be messed with
    FACT - minimal increases in testosterone are virtually meaningless unless in a test deficient state - that is below medical therapeutically normal levels - which applies to prob less than 1% of the people on this site..if that.
    FACT - Oral supplements are useless at increasing GH to levels high enough or for a long enough duration to be of any benefit at all
    FACT - There is NO data on this product specifically or specific, proper product testing to support even ONE of these claims
    FACT - A rep / salesperson ..should never ..even in the anonymity of the internet, resort to insults or innuendo...my remarks were directed at a product not an individual. It is unprofessional....and IMO speaks to the product the person in selling..if they feel the need to lower themselves to such a level. Again i sure wouldnt , were it my company , want someone like that representing me or my products.
    FACT - I dont care what people think of me ..or my posts. Does no one see the goal here is for these guys to get the last post in trying to put a positive spin on their untested product? Is it not that transparent?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    FACT - cortisol levels should not be messed with
    So I should not do any of these things?

    Practice meditation or yoga
    eat carbs and protein after working out
    take Phosphatidylserine
    eat at regular intervals throughout the day
    get full complete and restful sleep



    This list goes on and on of things I can do that will "mess" with my cortisol levels.


    Your arguments are asinine and clearly the product of big pharma. Supplements simply cannot have the same research as a "drug", and never will. That goes for all supplements, not just this one, which has more studies backing its effectiveness than a lot of supplements out there so I have no clue why you are picking on it.

  5. ^^^hmm now which one of those ISNT a natural thing to do and would possibly be considered non healthy , not a natural , common sense practice. Oh yes..it would be supplementing with PS. My arguments are from a common sense perspective...i want nothing more than what a few supp manufacturers already do from the rest...no more no less. All my education and occupation has done is given me the knowledge to see through the nonsense , lies and bs...thats it. Im not involved in the big pharma business end of things. I want unsubstantiated claims and BS ineffective products to stop. For that i will not apologize. I rest my case....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    Also show me some labwork from those who have taken your product showing a marked increase in test and gh to beneficial levels for a benficial time frame (YOUR PRODUCT).
    EndoAmp Max has the exact same brand and the exact same dose of PS and Alpha-GPC used in the studies I referenced. This is as solid and reliable as human research gets in the supplement industry.

    Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    Also explain again how lowering a hormone that controls vital bodily functions , such as oh blood pressure for example, is prudent ESPECIALLY post exercise?
    If you are afraid of lowering cortisol following exercise I suggest you stay away from food... This will ensure that cortisol will get as high as possible while you enter a catabolic state.

    Eggs and meat are a good source of phospholipids, so you should especially stay away from those foods.

    Im wondering, are you a long distance runner? Rock climber? Or perhaps a miniature vampire bat that requires the lowest body weight possible to maintain flight?

    -Eric

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    EndoAmp Max has the exact same brand and the exact same dose of PS and Alpha-GPC used in the studies I referenced. This is as solid and reliable as human research gets in the supplement industry.



    If you are afraid of lowering cortisol following exercise I suggest you stay away from food... This will ensure that cortisol will get as high as possible while you enter a catabolic state.

    Eggs and meat are a good source of phospholipids, so you should especially stay away from those foods.

    Im wondering, are you a long distance runner? Rock climber? Or perhaps a miniature vampire bat that requires the lowest body weight possible to maintain flight?

    -Eric

    Eric .if that's all we need to do to manage cortisol ...why would we EVER pay to take you product???? Show me the direct benefit compared to not taking it? IN black and white? Oh wait you cant....Again ..i know you prob cant say it...but on some level im sure you know it...your product isnt beneficial enough to warrant its use whatsoever...but hey again - i know u cant say that ..see the other thread. Direct yuor efforts to meaningful R&D on products that wiill work and show true benefits. Do the testing a few other companies do - do it right. Plus its kind of interesting...i got into a debate over phsopholipids and their effects on cortisol with someone regarding endoamp and they tried to dismiss my information ..until i proved them wrong...maybe you should read back over this thread.......

  8. Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    Eric .if that's all we need to do to manage cortisol ...why would we EVER pay to take you product???? Show me the direct benefit compared to not taking it? IN black and white? Oh wait you cant....Again ..i know you prob cant say it...but on some level im sure you know it...your product isnt beneficial enough to warrant its use whatsoever...but hey again - i know u cant say that ..see the other thread. Direct yuor efforts to meaningful R&D on products that wiill work and show true benefits. Do the testing a few other companies do - do it right. Plus its kind of interesting...i got into a debate over phsopholipids and their effects on cortisol with someone regarding endoamp and they tried to dismiss my information ..until i proved them wrong...maybe you should read back over this thread.......
    So its sounds like you understand the benefit of phospholipids? And you can agree that they are an important nutrient vital for the repair and function of the body? Are you also aware that you would have to eat about 50 eggs to get the same dose of PS found in EndoAmp Max?

    This thread has a ton of “black and white” references for you - Nail down cortisol and blast GH & testosterone through the roof with EndoAmp Max

    Honestly, I personally use the product on a daily basis. We also have high level MMA fighters and competitive athletes that swear by the effectiveness of this product. There is more and more research coming in every month that continues to support the touted benefits of these ingredients.

    -Eric

  9. Primordial Perf,
    would you suggest EndoAmp Max for cortisol control in PCT of a Hdrol cycle, being that Hdrol is mildy suppressive?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Primordial Perf,
    would you suggest EndoAmp Max for cortisol control in PCT of a Hdrol cycle, being that Hdrol is mildy suppressive?
    Yeah, absolutely. The whole TRS stack would work really well for you here. I've used halo in the past myself (loved it; especially as a recomper), and my PCT recovery went well. The use of EndoAmp Max will offer its benefits on recovery that will definitely help you to maintain what you've gained.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. Yeah it would provide over-training protection and testosterone support in virtually any PCT.

    -Eric

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah, absolutely. The whole TRS stack would work really well for you here. I've used halo in the past myself (loved it; especially as a recomper), and my PCT recovery went well. The use of EndoAmp Max will offer its benefits on recovery that will definitely help you to maintain what you've gained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yeah it would provide over-training protection and testosterone support in virtually any PCT.

    -Eric
    sweet sounds great. I need help on my PCT, I really have it to a point if you know what I mean, I know the basic SERM (Nolva) Test Booster (not sure which one to run this time, maybe Diesel or Lean Extreme) what Im not sure on is cortisol and A.I. and estrogen. My cycle is prob going to be
    Hdrol:75/75/100/100/110-125?
    Furaguno:200/200/200/300/300/300

  13. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    dynomite is a bull**** elitist who ran some poorly planned cycles and now he doesn't have a libido and is pissed at the world for it. I don't blame him for being upset, but he should concentrate on the real cause and look inwards.


    experimenting is entirely different then using, so says dynomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite




    but ya, attack PP because they make a nice natural product with a host of health benefits, thats a good way to make yourself feel better. (and I do agree that its hard to navigate through rep BS on the forums sometimes, but its a business. Go to a non sponsored forum if you really cant stand it I guess).
    Johny, you are partially correct. I ran a few cycles of M1T a while back(about 5 years ago). They were not poorly planned. I had heard about PS/PHs on this forum and listened to the reps and all the other brotelligence. I was young and willing to trust the "respected memebers". It took a long time for me to get back to normal. I would not wish that upon anyone. I am in no way an elitest. In my opinion the Repping on here is out of hand.

    Lets pretend for a second that the theory behind these products will work if used with pharmaceutical grade compounds. The problem arises that these companies pretend that they have cutting edge manufacturing facilities making their products. In reality they get a bunch of powder from China, order a bunch of bottles, slap the labels on em and voila! You got cortisol blocking compounds that is garunteed results, just ask the tester.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    Johny, you are partially correct. I ran a few cycles of M1T a while back(about 5 years ago). They were not poorly planned. I had heard about PS/PHs on this forum and listened to the reps and all the other brotelligence. I was young and willing to trust the "respected memebers". It took a long time for me to get back to normal. I would not wish that upon anyone. I am in no way an elitest. In my opinion the Repping on here is out of hand.

    Lets pretend for a second that the theory behind these products will work if used with pharmaceutical grade compounds. The problem arises that these companies pretend that they have cutting edge manufacturing facilities making their products. In reality they get a bunch of powder from China, order a bunch of bottles, slap the labels on em and voila! You got cortisol blocking compounds that is garunteed results, just ask the tester.
    so both of yall are saying Primordial Perf and the products mentioned on AM are bull$hit???

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    so both of yall are saying Primordial Perf and the products mentioned on AM are bull$hit???
    Far from it! PrimordialPerformance is top notch, and AnabolicMinds has great sponsors with excellent products.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Far from it! PrimordialPerformance is top notch, and AnabolicMinds has great sponsors with excellent products.
    i agree, pp has been very innovative. i've only used dermacrine and it was everything it was advertised to be, but i have been interested in sustain for some time now. btw as for endoamp-ps was touted as a brain function enhancer long before it was discovered to lower cortisol. the ps you will find on the shelves at health food stores is more expensive and quality and amount of extract is not nearly as high. just another benefit of ps. pp is one of the good guy's-so lay off steve. pick on a more deserving company....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    So its sounds like you understand the benefit of phospholipids? And you can agree that they are an important nutrient vital for the repair and function of the body? Are you also aware that you would have to eat about 50 eggs to get the same dose of PS found in EndoAmp Max?

    -Eric
    If you read my earlier posts in this thread..i personally recommend inexpensive fish oil .....rather than this ..thats for sure. That way ..the body can self regulate. Why cant you give straight answers Eric ...RE: tests etc ? Tests on YOUR product specifically? Also straight answers RE: what are "therapeutic" levels of a hormone our body adjusts levels of regularly to control vital bodily functions? Honestly the 20 min spike of cortisol...in the placebo group ...you are REALLY going to say thats detrimental ? *L* are you serious? Especially given the other effects cortisol exerts on the body ...not only wont it make a damn bit of diff re: recovery ...it will benefit in other areas. How many times do i need to post the info on cortisol and what it TRULY does ???
    Funny thing is we've been focusing on this (cortisol) so much its become easy to skip over the minimal increase in test and how that wont do a damn thing either! Also the GH claims which are ridiculous as well. My goodness all 3 factors you claim in this product are beneficial - are essentially useless and meaningless for our (or anyones for that matter) purposes !

  18. Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    If you read my earlier posts in this thread..i personally recommend inexpensive fish oil .....rather than this ..thats for sure. That way ..the body can self regulate. Why cant you give straight answers Eric ...RE: tests etc ? Tests on YOUR product specifically? Also straight answers RE: what are "therapeutic" levels of a hormone our body adjusts levels of regularly to control vital bodily functions? Honestly the 20 min spike of cortisol...in the placebo group ...you are REALLY going to say thats detrimental ? *L* are you serious? Especially given the other effects cortisol exerts on the body ...not only wont it make a damn bit of diff re: recovery ...it will benefit in other areas. How many times do i need to post the info on cortisol and what it TRULY does ???
    Funny thing is we've been focusing on this (cortisol) so much its become easy to skip over the minimal increase in test and how that wont do a damn thing either! Also the GH claims which are ridiculous as well. My goodness all 3 factors you claim in this product are beneficial - are essentially useless and meaningless for our (or anyones for that matter) purposes !


    If Im raising my test levels, why do you say "all 3 factors you claim in this product are beneficial - are essentially useless and meaningless for our (or anyones for that matter) purposes!"
    -wouldn't I need EndoAmp Max??

  19. ^^^^^^^ ???? no ONE needs this product IMO. Its a total waste and not prudent at all !!!!!

  20. This is getting really boring!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    ^^^^^^^ ???? no ONE needs this product IMO. Its a total waste and not prudent at all !!!!!
    yeah man , you made your point now:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  22. Quote Originally Posted by steveironman View Post
    ^^^^^^^ ???? no ONE needs this product IMO. Its a total waste and not prudent at all !!!!!
    is there any scientific research/lab reports that prove its useful??
    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This is getting really boring!
    no it not. Im worried about my health, I want the best for it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    is there any scientific research/lab reports that prove its useful??

    no it not. Im worried about my health, I want the best for it
    It is getting boring to read about a claim that some product is useless, based on certain skewed assumptions. You should certainly worry about your health as much as you should worry about conclusions reached on the basis of lopsided science! Why don't you take a break from this thread, and Google Phosphatidylserine, Alpha-GPC, and Cortisol. Read about the serious health consequences of elevated cortisol levels from neutral sources. When you are done, you might see this whole thread differently. In simple terms, yes, cortisol is important. No one here seriously advocates cortisol annihilation! The point is that nature accepts brief spikes in cortisol levels, as long as they return to baseline rapidly. A combination of different physiological and physical stressors, however, can create a condition of elevated cortisol levels that remain stubbornly higher than baseline. No one can seriously argue that this abnormality does not induce metabolic problems. That is why control of high cortisol levels is necessary. Anyway, do not believe a word of what I write. Do your own independent research!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. ps is believed to facilitate the repair of the cortisol receptors in hypothalamus, because of this it is useful in correcting high or low cortisol levels, it is also useful in preventing short term memory loss. just google cortisol and a ton of stuff comes up-and ps is mentioned in many. eric i have a question-why didn't you use td delivery as research says it is more effective.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is getting boring to read about a claim that some product is useless, based on certain skewed assumptions. You should certainly worry about your health as much as you should worry about conclusions reached on the basis of lopsided science! Why don't you take a break from this thread, and Google Phosphatidylserine, Alpha-GPC, and Cortisol. Read about the serious health consequences of elevated cortisol levels from neutral sources. When you are done, you might see this whole thread differently. In simple terms, yes, cortisol is important. No one here seriously advocates cortisol annihilation! The point is that nature accepts brief spikes in cortisol levels, as long as they return to baseline rapidly. A combination of different physiological and physical stressors, however, can create a condition of elevated cortisol levels that remain stubbornly higher than baseline. No one can seriously argue that this abnormality does not induce metabolic problems. That is why control of high cortisol levels is necessary. Anyway, do not believe a word of what I write. Do your own independent research!
    then what is your solution to someone who takes PH's for bodybuilding purposes?
    to not worry about cortisol?...if it returns to 'normal baseline' then why worry? right?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    then what is your solution to someone who takes PH's for bodybuilding purposes?
    to not worry about cortisol?...if it returns to 'normal baseline' then why worry? right?
    1) Re-read your original response that triggered my own response.
    2) Re-read my response.
    Then:
    3) Re-read your current questions. You may agree they are hard to comprehend. In fact, they are more accurately posed to steveironman, due to his position that cortisol should not be managed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  27. just a little excerpt from a study posted above-

    Weight-Training
    A 1998 study conducted at California State University investigated the effect of PS on hormone levels, muscle soreness and feelings of well-being when administered to experienced weight-trained athletes [37]. During the two-week training period, 11 weight-trained athletes (aged 22.8 ± 3.4 years) consumed either a placebo or 800 mg of S-PS per day (double-blind, cross-over design). The weight training program was designed to overtrain the subjects. Subjects were instructed to use as much weight as possible for each exercise and to train as hard as possible for 4 days a week during each 2 week training period. Subjective measures, such as perception of well-being and muscle soreness were recorded throughout the training period. Athletes had less muscle soreness when they were taking S-PS compared to the placebo (see figure 7).

    Figure 7. PS supplementation significantly improves muscle soreness [37].

    In addition, subjects had an improved perception of well-being when taking S-PS, this was particularly evident after the first week of training (see figure 8).

    Figure 8. PS supplementation significantly improves well-being [37].

    Doesnt sound "useless" to me.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    just a little excerpt from a study posted above-

    Weight-Training
    A 1998 study conducted at California State University investigated the effect of PS on hormone levels, muscle soreness and feelings of well-being when administered to experienced weight-trained athletes [37]. During the two-week training period, 11 weight-trained athletes (aged 22.8 ± 3.4 years) consumed either a placebo or 800 mg of S-PS per day (double-blind, cross-over design). The weight training program was designed to overtrain the subjects. Subjects were instructed to use as much weight as possible for each exercise and to train as hard as possible for 4 days a week during each 2 week training period. Subjective measures, such as perception of well-being and muscle soreness were recorded throughout the training period. Athletes had less muscle soreness when they were taking S-PS compared to the placebo (see figure 7).

    Figure 7. PS supplementation significantly improves muscle soreness [37].

    In addition, subjects had an improved perception of well-being when taking S-PS, this was particularly evident after the first week of training (see figure 8).

    Figure 8. PS supplementation significantly improves well-being [37].

    Doesnt sound "useless" to me.
    so it improves muscle soreness and well being...does this mean they broke down more muscle? hence the soreness or they lifted more because they were in a better mindset? or both?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    1) Re-read your original response that triggered my own response.
    2) Re-read my response.
    Then:
    3) Re-read your current questions. You may agree they are hard to comprehend. In fact, they are more accurately posed to steveironman, due to his position that cortisol should not be managed.
    okay, I understand cortisol is important, but I asked if there was evidence on the matter (of is EndoAmp Max is pointless) you said, "The point is that nature accepts brief spikes in cortisol levels, as long as they return to baseline rapidly. A combination of different physiological and physical stressors, however, can create a condition of elevated cortisol levels that remain stubbornly higher than baseline."
    -which I understand. Then I asked what is your solution to the change in cortisol? I may be asking the wrong person this question...maybe steveironman, sorry

  30. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    1) Re-read your original response that triggered my own response.
    2) Re-read my response.
    Then:
    3) Re-read your current questions. You may agree they are hard to comprehend. In fact, they are more accurately posed to steveironman, due to his position that cortisol should not be managed.
    Cortisol is managed ..naturally within our body ..by good diet, pwo nutrition , and nartural body processes, etc....to artificially mess with a hormone that has vital beneficial benefits is foolish ...esp when a 20 min increase in it PWO is not only not detrimental..its prob necessary as state for bp mangement , effects on insulin, and more..... THATS what i said....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A2-Receptor Blocker or Cortisol Blocker?
    By OhHaiDare in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:27 PM
  2. Best cortisol blocker?
    By Nate101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 05:20 AM
  3. PCT and Cortisol Blocker
    By bmw8591 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 12:26 PM
  4. Cortisol Blocker
    By firewalker24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:26 PM
  5. Cortisol Blocker
    By Lene28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Log in
Log in