Havoc Help

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey everyone. I am new to this site and am just getting back into bodybuilding after not having lifted in about 3 years. I never had much results when lifting in the past and am determined to succeed and meet my goals this time! I am thinking about taking Havoc, but I know little about it. Can anyone here help me out? I want to get bigger fast, but I don't want to take any steroids or anything that can be bad for my overall health. Thanks!

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Please do some research. Havoc is a steroid.

thanks,

LeeN

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please dont, especially considering your age. Wait at least until you are over 21.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I am new to this site and am just getting back into bodybuilding after not having lifted in about 3 years. I never had much results when lifting in the past and am determined to succeed and meet my goals this time! I am thinking about taking Havoc, but I know little about it. Can anyone here help me out? I want to get bigger fast, but I don't want to take any steroids or anything that can be bad for my overall health. Thanks!
Search around this forum and find some advice and training and nutrition. Formulate a good routine and get lots of rest.

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey guys, thanks for the info! Not to be facetious or anything since I am here to learn from you all and not cause any problems, but I did a lot of research and I know it is a steroid, but was hoping you could all tell me more about it and the side effects etc... My current workout routine is as follows:

Monday: Chest- Bench Press, Incline BP and cable flies
Tuesday: Back- Seated rows, shrugs, lat pull downs
Wednesday: Arms- Bicep curls, hammer curls
Triceps straight push downs, rope push downs
Thursday: Quads and Hams- Squats, standing leg press, seated leg press, ham curl, quad isolation
Friday: Calves and Core - Calf press, seated calf press
nautilus abs machine, crunches, reverse crunches, oblique side to sides, double jackknife crunches, jog 10 minutes (HIIT)
Saturday: Jog before Breakfast (HIIT)
Sunday: Off
(All exercises are 3 sets (6, 6, failure with 10-15% less weight) except for core and calves which are (25, 25, 10-15% less weight failure)

My diet is as follows:

4:30 AM: (Pre-WO) 2 scoops Up Your Mass Weight Gainer with 8 oz. whole milk
5:00-5:30, 6:00ish (WO)
6:30 AM: (Post WO) 3 hard boiled eggs, 8 oz juice of choice, 1 cup apple oatmeal
8:30 AM: 2 scoops Up Your Mass Weight Gainer with 8 oz. whole milk
10:30 AM: Salad, celery, with almonds and avocado
12:30 PM: Chicken or Turkey with Swiss Cheese on Rye with Mustard, grounded chili pepper, and a banana
2:30 PM: 2 scoops Up Your Mass Weight Gainer with 8 oz. whole milk or 8 oz. chicken breast and sweet potatoes or broccoli
4:30 PM: 8 oz any lean red meat such as top sirloin or steak, sweet potatoes, broccoli, and cauliflower
6:30 PM: celery with natural peanut butter and 8 oz. whole milk.

This obviously changes up a bit, but these are my basic guidelines. I am also looking to increase my workouts soon to my old 2x (Each body part) per week split.

My supplements are: Multi-vitamin, Cell Mass, NO-Xplode, Omega 3, and Up Your Mass Weight Gainer. I have tried Mass FX, but saw no effect and just exchanged it for 17-hydroxy mesterone which I also see no effects for. I have tried 17 HD which made me sick with heart palpatations in the past. I have T-Bomb 2, but it does not seem strong enough for me.

Now, like I said, I am not here to argue with any of you, but rather to prove myself to you all. I am actually quite knowledgeable in regards to many of the supplements out there, but have little first hand experience. Please help me find something out there to help increase my gains. I am not at all happy with the way I look and am greatly determined to change that for the better. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all very much!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
so you know it is a steroid? in your original post you said you don't want to take steroids...make up your mind. bodybuilding and strength gaining is not a sprint...it is a marathon. you start messing around with this stuff at age 18, you could do your body some serious damage. re-think this.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
If i were you id stop worrying about adding test or test like supps and add some bb rows and deadlifts to that set up, move the rep ranges into the 8-12 range, start eating ice cream for breakfast (6'0 140?)throw the NoXplode and cellmass in the garbage and replace with cheaper products with better reps creatine mono works great and is cheap and a caffiene pill and a smidge of ArgAkg and some purple wrath be way mo gooder then NoXplode and be 75 percent cheaper.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Haven't posted here in a while, but I saw this thread and really want to help you out bro. I see that you have tried some of the natty test boosters which are good products (at least mass fx is lol). The reason that these aren't providing the gains that some people report from them is that your hormones are around their pinacle right now already. Hormonally, at 18, your body will stay just as anabolic with or without supplements to help increase that. Most people that see big gains on these are just trying to have to levels that you wake up with every day, and they haven't had in five or ten years.
I also see that you want to take a leap into steroids because you're current gains aren't what you want. Now I'm not sure what you have gained so far so this could be mostly impatience on your part. If that's the case I wanna quote that guy that said "bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint". If not then I can see a few things in your routine that you could fix. Give this split a try.
Monday- chest & tris- flat BB bench, incline BB bench, decline DB bench; overhead EZ bar extensions, cable kickbacks, rope pulldowns
Tuesday- back & bis- pull ups, bent BB rows, dead lifts, cable rows; BB preacher curls, seated incline curls, high cable curls
Wednesday- Shoulders & traps- seated BB shoulder press, DB side laterals, DB front laterals, reverse DB flies; shrugs
Thursday- legs- Squats, hamstring curls, quad extensions, calve raises, hack squats or leg press
Friday- tris & bis- close grip BB press, skull crushers, rope pull downs; BB preacher curls, DB preacher hammer curls, high cable curls

You want to do between 4 and 5 sets of all majors. When I say "back & bis" back would be the major muscle group that day. Same for chest, with the only difference on friday when everything is 3 sets. The minor muscle groups like Mondays tris should only get 3 sets as well, so the focus is really on chest or back on those days. You want to keep your reps between 8 and 12 for all of your sets. This isn't a bodybuilding prep workout but it will help you pack on some better size. Calves can be spread out at the end of a workout somewhere during the week other than legs day as well since you'll find to really grow them they need to be hit a couple times a week and with high, slow reps.

I already typed so much so i'm going to leave the diet up to someone else here LOL. Just eat 6 meals a day. Staples for you should be oatmeal, wheat bread, wheat pasta, chicken, tuna, eggs, milk, and water.

Finally for your supps. Creatine mono is what you need. All these other BS creatine's really don't do anything for most of the people that take them. Although I have heard good things about SizeOn. A good weight gainer is True Mass, which is also delicious; and a protien like syntha6 or gold standard would be fine.

The reason that this thread made me break my hiatus from posting here is because I was just like you. Sadly I wouldn't listen to anybody that warned me about doing more research and waiting a couple of years. I ran my first cycle right after my 18th birthday. I was also one of the only 18 year olds who couldn't get a boner because I had no idea what I was getting into and destroyed my sex drive for about six months. I got really depressed because all of my sudden gains went to hell and I was worse off than when I started. I got bad acne (because at that age I was already greasy enough), and we'll just say didn't handle my mood swings propperly. Looking back all I can do is use it as a learning experience. It almost wrecked my bodybuilding career before it even started, and I'd hate for that to happen to someone I could have helped. I researched for another 3 years before I ran another cycle. I will never say that steroids are bad or shouldn't be taken. But I will ask people like you to heed my warnings and take my advice. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEARN THE HARD WAY!

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I feel kind of gay for being so emo in that last post, so you better read it!!!:stick:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
forgetting your age (I think that point has been made), I don't think anyone on this forum would rec someone that hasn't trained in 3 years take Havoc (or any PH\PS)! most of the people on here train for years before they consider these kinds of products.

you have to worry about joint damage, tendonitis, closing your growth platestesticular atrophy, balding, impotence (I can't imagine being 18 and not being able to get it up), etc - the list goes on!

you're natural testosterone levels are the highest they will ever be, if you take a steroid and your body shuts down natural testosterone production the chances are that you'll never get your testosterone levels completely back.

if you're wondering why you didn't get results before...it's because 3 years ago you were 15 years old!

I agree with the previous posts: eat like crazy, train like crazy, get pleanty of rest, and you'll hit your goals - be patient! You won't hit your full natural potential for years to come...don't screw it up now.

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Alright everyone, so after much research and your feedback I decided to stay natural so no steroids.

I do have a few questions for you all though:

1) Are the RPM, DRIVE, and IGF-2 from Applied Nutriceuticals steroids? I am pretty sure they are not, but I would also like to know if you people think they are good and whether or not they would help me in either a stack of all three or just RPM and DRIVE.

2) Is Carbolin 19 or Alpha Male from Biotest, which already has that in it worth the money and would it help me?

3) Should I stick with the Twinlab Amino Fuel or switch to Purple Wrath? It looks like Amino fuel has more in it and I can get it much cheaper...

4) Creatine monohydrate, which you all suggested because it was cheaper retains water. I want to have a dry chiseled look so am I better off sticking with Cell Mass? (I have recently broke out in a bit of acne though it is not severe and am pretty sure it is from the Cell Mass)

5) Would I be better off taking a Glutamine supplement instead of or as well as Creatine? If so, any suggestions on which one?

Thanks for all the info and support!

TrumpetLegend

Awards
I forgot to ask: Where are the cheapest places to buy these supplements besides the store listed for AM.com?

dave12

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet prices are A+

1. i wouldnt bother with it
2.more waste of money
3.purple wrath all the way
4.no it doesnt unless you are talking about water actually in the muscle
5.more waste of cash theres more then enoufgh glutamine in protein shakes and all the other stuff

4b. im 6'5 245 with vascularity on my ribcage, legs, arms shoulders etc creatine usage has never changed it and i use primaforce creaform scoop when i get up and go to bed and pre and post wo stop reading mens health

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to ask: Where are the cheapest places to buy these supplements besides the store listed for AM.com?

Nutraplanet.com!

They also have thier own area here... It is the very last subforum at the bottom of the main page.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
original poster send me a PM. i got sumin that will help you out.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the post above me bothers me...

MB

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes ManBeast, I agree....

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Haha, relax guys. He was just telling me about a site where you can get things cheaper, that's all...

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Alright everyone, so after much research and your feedback I decided to stay natural so no steroids.

I do have a few questions for you all though:

1) Are the RPM, DRIVE, and IGF-2 from Applied Nutriceuticals steroids? I am pretty sure they are not, but I would also like to know if you people think they are good and whether or not they would help me in either a stack of all three or just RPM and DRIVE.

2) Is Carbolin 19 or Alpha Male from Biotest, which already has that in it worth the money and would it help me?

3) Should I stick with the Twinlab Amino Fuel or switch to Purple Wrath? It looks like Amino fuel has more in it and I can get it much cheaper...

4) Creatine monohydrate, which you all suggested because it was cheaper retains water. I want to have a dry chiseled look so am I better off sticking with Cell Mass? (I have recently broke out in a bit of acne though it is not severe and am pretty sure it is from the Cell Mass)

5) Would I be better off taking a Glutamine supplement instead of or as well as Creatine? If so, any suggestions on which one?

Thanks for all the info and support!
Good to hear your decision brother.

I've only got a couple answers for you on these.

3) go with Purple Wraath

4) go with a cheap micronized creatine like Dymatize

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
FOOD
Training
Sleep

Deads, Squats, Deads

REPEAT

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
No, they are all natural. The RPM and Drive stack are renown for their profound effectiveness, throw some IGF-2 in there, and you have a very effective stack.
I'd get Xtend. However, if you're deadset on AF/PW, get Purple.

No, glutamine's effects on bodybuilding for the most part have been found to be inconsequential. I'd just take creatine mono- it will retent water, but will help in your lifts. Toss in some taurine with the mono for cell volumization; it's really cheap, and I like it a great deal.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Holy sh&t you're 18 and holding a trumpet dude. Angels sound trumpets and they don't do roids... you my friend are an angel ;) ;)

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey guys, I haven’t been on in a few days because things have been hectic at home. So to start, I returned 17-Hydroxy Methyl or what ever the hell it was called because it was crap and though you are all going to kill me, I got a bottle of DecaVol instead. So far, I have been on it for about 4 days and I think the stuff is crap. Nothing I have taken feels like it is doing a damn thing. I want a really dry model-like look so I am sticking wit the creating ethyl esther. What is AF/ PW? I currently have TwinLab Amino Fuel and it seems to have a lot more of everything than all the others out there and yet everyone is saying either Purple Wrath, Optimum Nutrition’s BCAAs, or Xtend. How come?
Haha, thanks Alex Party, but I want to look the part as well. I am not going to do any steroids or anything detrimental to my health, but I want to look into pro-hormones that are non-liver toxic, and produce dry gains since those are of higher quality, closer to my goals, and stay after the cycle. Can any of you give me some tips about them?

Also, I have 2 training questions:

1) Should push and pull muscle groups be trained with the same amount of weight? (I curl with 20-25 lbs and yet I feel like I can do at least around 50 lbs. for tricep pushdowns…)

2) I really want to get a model like physique as soon as possible though I know it will obviously take time. How often should I aim to increase the weight and by how much normally?

Thanks guys!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, first off man, STOP WORRYING ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS! I don't have any experience with decavol, but chances are IT'S A STEROID. Prohormones are not prohormones. Think of it this way. Outside your body, it's not a steroid. But when your body consumes it, it becomes a steroid. So, in the end, you might as well be popping steroids to begin with. Please man, slow down. I know what it is like to be that age and unhappy with your appearance man, but slow down before you hurt yourself. And quit taking the decavol, you will screw up your hormones, and you could end up with everything from gyno (b!tch tits. basically you start to grow breasts), acne, low testosterone which would mean losing muscle and gaining fat, high estrogen which causes a plethora of problems. Just slow down man. At your age, best decision would probably be to decide what to do first. Gain muscle, or lose fat, because under normal circumstances you can't do it at the same time very effectively. If you want to gain muscle, look up diet information, workout info, etc. Trust me, when I was in high school I wanted to gain weight my senior year, in 2 1/2 months I gained 13 pounds naturally, and only 1 pound was fat! It can be done man trust me! The best supplements are protein, and creatine. wanna get fancy, get some fish oil (not being sarcastic, look up the studies). As for your questions-

1) No, you don't. The biceps are smaller muscles than the triceps so you'll naturally be able to push more than you can pull.

2) Depends on what you want to do.

Please man, just slow down, and research, research, research. Look up how to add muscle, how to lose fat, how to do everything just by sleep, diet manipulation, and training. If you're not knowing how to workout very well yet, then you're not ready man. Just please, research it. Your testosterone levels right now are the levels that a lot of people wish they had. Because you can build muscle easily. But, you can't build muscle if you don't give your body the right tools. And those tools are diet, exercise, and rest. I know many many bodybuilders who will say that diet is 80% of gains. So come on man, look at what you're doing and watch out before you get hit with a ton of bricks. And NEVER put something in your body without researching what it is first. You could end up in a body bag for sh!t like that.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
so you got decavol and are asking questions about purple wrath way to go what did u buy for PCT? did u grab a SERM in case your nuts shrink down to the size peanut m+m's what doc are ya gunna get to chop out the gyno from the poorly thought out adventure what liver support supps are you taking cholesterol management? assuming and i dunno if it does or not actually convert to nand all those are questions you needed answered before taking it and all those questions have answers here on this board do your homework before you screw up your endocrine system unless that is the "model Body" you are looking 4 has gynomastia, creaky joints, jaundice , acne scars and 18 percent BF

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Yea man i know ur getting all excited and all and u want it now now now. But this doesn't happen overnight i hate to tell you. Patience is a virtue, I thnk I heard that somewhere b4.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I haven’t been on in a few days because things have been hectic at home. So to start, I returned 17-Hydroxy Methyl or what ever the hell it was called because it was crap and though you are all going to kill me, I got a bottle of DecaVol instead. So far, I have been on it for about 4 days and I think the stuff is crap. Nothing I have taken feels like it is doing a damn thing. I want a really dry model-like look so I am sticking wit the creating ethyl esther. What is AF/ PW? I currently have TwinLab Amino Fuel and it seems to have a lot more of everything than all the others out there and yet everyone is saying either Purple Wrath, Optimum Nutrition’s BCAAs, or Xtend. How come?
Haha, thanks Alex Party, but I want to look the part as well. I am not going to do any steroids or anything detrimental to my health, but I want to look into pro-hormones that are non-liver toxic, and produce dry gains since those are of higher quality, closer to my goals, and stay after the cycle. Can any of you give me some tips about them?

Also, I have 2 training questions:

1) Should push and pull muscle groups be trained with the same amount of weight? (I curl with 20-25 lbs and yet I feel like I can do at least around 50 lbs. for tricep pushdowns…)

2) I really want to get a model like physique as soon as possible though I know it will obviously take time. How often should I aim to increase the weight and by how much normally?

Thanks guys!
I think I told someone else this in a different thread... EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT train hard train hard, compound lifts compound lifts SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP EAT EAT EAT, train hard, compound lifts.........etc.....

dave12

Awards
  • Established
I think I told someone else this in a different thread... EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT train hard train hard, compound lifts compound lifts SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP EAT EAT EAT, train hard, compound lifts.........etc.....
WHOA there tough guy you mean to tell me that Dianabol, 1100 cals a day and 28 sets of 6 variations of 15 lb dumbbell curls 5 days a week isnt going to get me on the cover of muscle and fitness by 5/01/2008?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
WHOA there tough guy you mean to tell me that Dianabol, 1100 cals a day and 28 sets of 6 variations of 15 lb dumbbell curls 5 days a week isnt going to get me on the cover of muscle and fitness by 5/01/2008?

:rofl: IDK man that seems like a pretty good plan.

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
Why ask for advice if you are not going to accept it? You've stumbled on a wealth of information, my advice is to take advantage of what people are telling you.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
^^ they thought you were IMO. but take the advice kid. Dont worry bout PH for awhile. Get yourself some good protien and creatine if you want too. Train hard, eat whole meals and sleep. No matter what sups could never replace and good diet to bulk up.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, just get your calories a day, when you stop gaining good lbs then increase your cals and monitor body fat.

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey guys, what’s up? Sorry it has been a while yet again. My life is always very hectic which is why I have to train at 5:00 AM every day since I have no other free time available. First of all, I appreciate all of your support and advice, but everyone seriously needs to calm down!

Dave12: I have 6-OXO for PCT which I learned is way stronger than what I will need for this after much meticulous research done before my decision to take Decavol. There are no side effects or Gyno. and my libido has actually increased. No shrinkage so a SERM is definitely not going to be necessary. Liver support is unneeded since I made sure that this was non-liver toxic, but just in case my animal pack multi vitamin has a full liver support formula in it. I will not need cholesterol management, but just in case I am taking Omega 3 fish oil 3 times per day as well as the 300 milligrams I get from the 3 eggs I eat every morning as part of my diet. I happen to like this product a lot though it is quite expensive so I will only be taking the one bottle for now and then going on PCT and if needed though I highly doubt it will be, I will go to the doctor and have everything tested just to be safe before discontinuing it for a few months or possibly for good depending on my financial situation. Also, for your information I am eating almost 3,000 Calories per day, work out six days a week plus 3 HIIT cardio sessions, and this is a form of Deca and not Dianabol. If you are going to criticize me, please do it correctly in order to avoid making an ass out of yourself, alright?

Thanks everyone, but if you are going to criticize me rather than help me out like Dave12, please don’t bother posting here because not only are you wasting my time, but you are wasting yours as well. Last time, I checked this forum was to help others reach their goals and not discourage them from doing so. Am I correct in saying this or should I join a different forum such as BB.com or T-nation?

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Hey guys, what’s up? Sorry it has been a while yet again. My life is always very hectic which is why I have to train at 5:00 AM every day since I have no other free time available. First of all, I appreciate all of your support and advice, but everyone seriously needs to calm down!

Dave12: I have 6-OXO for PCT which I learned is way stronger than what I will need for this after much meticulous research done before my decision to take Decavol. There are no side effects or Gyno. and my libido has actually increased. No shrinkage so a SERM is definitely not going to be necessary. Liver support is unneeded since I made sure that this was non-liver toxic, but just in case my animal pack multi vitamin has a full liver support formula in it. I will not need cholesterol management, but just in case I am taking Omega 3 fish oil 3 times per day as well as the 300 milligrams I get from the 3 eggs I eat every morning as part of my diet. I happen to like this product a lot though it is quite expensive so I will only be taking the one bottle for now and then going on PCT and if needed though I highly doubt it will be, I will go to the doctor and have everything tested just to be safe before discontinuing it for a few months or possibly for good depending on my financial situation. Also, for your information I am eating almost 3,000 Calories per day, work out six days a week plus 3 HIIT cardio sessions, and this is a form of Deca and not Dianabol. If you are going to criticize me, please do it correctly in order to avoid making an ass out of yourself, alright?

Thanks everyone, but if you are going to criticize me rather than help me out like Dave12, please don’t bother posting here because not only are you wasting my time, but you are wasting yours as well. Last time, I checked this forum was to help others reach their goals and not discourage them from doing so. Am I correct in saying this or should I join a different forum such as BB.com or T-nation?
please join another community. thanks.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've tried my best to get through to you, and help you out. Looked into it and Decavol is supposed to convert to Deca in the body. Do a quick search and you'll find out that's not what you want in your body at 18 years old. I can see you won't listen to any reason at this point so I'm out man, I did my best. I don't feel that people at BB.com or tnation will be completely supportive of an 18 year old taking a deca precurser, but hey man, it's your body, I only tried to warn you of the consequences. Some people just have to learn on their own. Unfortunately, it will be a pretty big toll that you'll have to live with, and it may very well take quite some time for your endocrine system to be right, if it will ever be right again... Not trying to bash man, but come on, 6-oxo for pct for deca? I'm out man...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

yes, but what would that say about the credibility of this forum if we didn't provide sound/responsible advice.

you're even breaking the forum rules by posting about these products.

Everyone on here HELPED you by trying to give you the best advice they could...you just don't listen.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
At 140lbs you should only be working out 3-4 times a week. If you're 'ON' something then maybe a little more. If your really active I would up those calories to 3500. Maybe get a weight gainer to keep the cals in a day.

illfoo

Awards
Jesus, I have put on 40 lbs naturally since I was 18 almost 6 years ago... and that's with a crappy diet for over half the time. Why do people ask for advice and then not take it into consideration when it's advice they don't want to hear?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Jesus, I have put on 40 lbs naturally since I was 18 almost 6 years ago... and that's with a crappy diet for over half the time. Why do people ask for advice and then not take it into consideration when it's advice they don't want to hear?
Because of the brain wash that steroids or pro hormones(why even do this it's pointless if you have a steroid) will give you 30 lbs in 4 weeks but they don't understand about being young, high testosterone levels etc...

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established

Yo my man u got a lot of sound advice here. Like everyone said you're too young, haven't been working out long enough, don't have enough experience. And smart guy we we're making fun of the fact that u just want to have what u want when u want it. without putting any kind of time into it. Yea u may be working out 6 days a week and doing cardio,but for how long a month? however if u would just stop and look into training and diet you would discover ur going about it all wrong, ur trying to put weight on am I right? Well you are working out too much first of all cut it down to 3 days a week and forget the cardio, if anything do like 30 mins a week cardio if u really want. But since ur going to do what u want anyway whatever. You should of put more time and effort into studying the diet and training sections here chief.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
more of my .02 if you are actually able to work out 6 times a week you arent working out hard enough growth needs intensity to tax muscle not necessarily volume and i dont know what decavol is and i dont really care my other post was meant to be facetious because i would assume, and im a nitwit, that one would want/need a in-depth knowledge of physiology as well as general consensus amongst a peer group before doing something that has theoretical potential to damage which arguably most prohormone/steroids could do if taken recklessly or in ignorance that said the questions you asked (this isnt a knock on you, its my perception based on what i read) demonstrated a very novice knowledge of bodybuilding supplementation as well as the 30 other posts here that decidedly point to a lack of consensus look out biches im late 4 the gym :run:

TrumpetLegend

Awards
Hey guys:

We are obviously at a stale mate here and aren’t getting anywhere arguing about this. My doctor said I will not grow anymore and that the DecaVol is absolutely fine for me as well as all of my staples, but I am willing to humor you all and make you people a deal. I will stop taking the DecaVol completely for the next two months and follow a specific training regimen and diet laid out for me by you people, the goal of which will be to get my abs showing for summer. The only supplement I will use other than staples is Leviathan Reloaded. If I can even just start to see my abs by that time I will not try anything else that you people have deemed unhealthy for me. I will even keep a log with pictures on here. If I can not see my abs however, I will go back on the Decavol and you people will let me do as I please. I just want to see my abs by Summer. That is my short term goal and then after Summer, my long term goal will be to gain muscle mass and go on a bulk cycle. I am not here to make enemies, but rather to get bigger and make friends so I think this is pretty fair. What do you all think? If you all agree then please keep in mind that for the diet, I can not eat any fish, peanut butter, turkey, or wheat. Thanks.

TrumpetLegend

Awards
What is DCP and what does it do?