Havoc Help

dave12

Awards
  • Established
dcp is TTA which releases stored fat to be burned , that salvia stuff is in it to stop that fat from being redeposited, the plcar and rasp kets are thermos if im not mistaken and the potassium pyruvate is there because TTA causes a defiency in that that causes cramping so if u have it with the TTA theres no cramping

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oof... I'll do my best to set up a plan, but I don't have enough time to do it right now tonight... If no peanut butter and no wheat then sweet potatoes and (can you have oats?) fish oil will be your friend... I'll see what I can do.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Has bloodwork been done for this kid yet?

I dont understand these guys, all they need to do is eat, eat, eat, and eat.....then train and sleep......... WTF?

bloodwork to show you have low test please. which is possible now or will be soon enough if you keep messing with designers..........lol

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna do and can do what u want now. However if ur gonna keep taking the decavol u won't get any advice on it from here theres a rule that says u must be 21 to talk ask about ph/ps/aas. so whatever at 6'0 140lbs all u should have to do is crunches to see ur abs.
And how about this why don't u use the search function and look for a diet about cutting up, u certainly sound like u searched enough about supps. And u went to the dr. and he said ur not gonna grow anymore, how the hell would he know, ur certainly not past puberty yet.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Maybe the doctor said height wise because to say you wont grow any more in the 'get bigger' sense would be very stupid. Anyone can grow.

Like KBtoy said you wont get answers since you're under 21, it's not us, it's the law.

MasterMind79

Awards
No offense to the guy trying to get info but these guys are 100% right... EAT, EAT, LIFT, EAT , REST and EAT somemore...

Your doctor said you would not grow? your body is doing something if you are 6 foot something...

Let me tell you something... I was born 4 months premature, was told at 14 I was done growing... I was 4'2"... By the time I hit 21 I was 5'10"...

I am what you call an ectomorph (very hard gainer) which I am assuming you are... I am 28 y/o so it is a little more difficult for me to gain than you since your body releases test at a much higher level than me... My metabolism is faster than anything but I just up my calories...When I started lifting I weighed 152... I a at 180 now with proper traininig and diet (no BS)... I looked into Havoc and I may take because I feel I hit a plateau... not to put on quick size... someone said it right, it is a marathon, not a sprint

One thing I learned is that people under 21 are not here to listen to the truth but listen to what will make them get big quick... So instead of educating them on "you should not take this..." etc... Just do it.. go do what you feel you got to do if you will not listen... ALL your answers are in this post...Either listen or stop typing because ou are giving yourself a bad rap...

You want abs...SIT UPS and CRUNCHES!!! everyday and you will be straight in 6-8 weeks...christ with your size and weight you may have an 8-pack in 1 day

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
^^^ That's good stuff right there. That man just gave u some good advice but like he said if u don't want to listen then it's on u. U may not see any immediate bad sides or anything but why take the risk of doing more harm than good. B/c I'm gonna tell u even if u do decide to go against what every one is advising u to do, u may gain weight and all for a bit but ur going to lose it right away anyways b/c u have know idea about diet and training. But ur just like my 7 year old u know everything already.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You know this kid said the big reason he wants to get stronger is so he can blow a trumpet harder? May seem noble, but not worth the hassle, money, or risk to health. C'mon kid. Creatine and bet-alanine should help ya blow hard too.

It's really funny because if you stick with this you will someday realize that these guys are all correct. As Alex P says at the top of page 2...Eeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt!

Quality food and you will get quality muscle. Not rocket science here.

MasterMind79

Awards
You know this kid said the big reason he wants to get stronger is so he can blow a trumpet harder? May seem noble, but not worth the hassle, money, or risk to health. C'mon kid. Creatine and bet-alanine should help ya blow hard too.

It's really funny because if you stick with this you will someday realize that these guys are all correct. As Alex P says at the top of page 2...Eeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt!

Quality food and you will get quality muscle. Not rocket science here.

I can sum this up with one statement.... One time in band camp...

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the doctor said height wise because to say you wont grow any more in the 'get bigger' sense would be very stupid. Anyone can grow.

Like KBtoy said you wont get answers since you're under 21, it's not us, it's the law.
its the rule man im out

illfoo

Awards
Dude, if you actually 6'0" and 140 lbs and your doctor said you can't grow anymore, then he is a moron. And at that height and weight if you can't see your abs there is something wrong.

There is a reason every person in this thread has said pretty much the exact same thing.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
There's so much to learn, I don't even know if he has the basic of body building down. But he's young and wants everything right now and it doesn't work like that. The emotional blackmail of "if you guys don't give me a diet I will do decabol" or whatever he's taking. That's fine, no one really cares anyways. We are helpful but no one is stupid enough to fall to this demand. What do we owe to this guy? Let him do what he wants, if he would have asked nicely about all of us putting a diet together than I would have given my input but don't demand it.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
There's so much to learn, I don't even know if he has the basic of body building down. But he's young and wants everything right now and it doesn't work like that. The emotional blackmail of "if you guys don't give me a diet I will do decabol" or whatever he's taking. That's fine, no one really cares anyways. We are helpful but no one is stupid enough to fall to this demand. What do we owe to this guy? Let him do what he wants, if he would have asked nicely about all of us putting a diet together than I would have given my input but don't demand it.
Yeah, that's a good point.

for Trumpet- Look up nutrition, bulking, cutting, carb cycling, training, etc on here, and on bodybuilding.com. theres a plethora of knowledge that can be found, and it really comes down to finding what works best for your personal body. What works for one person, may not work for another.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
^^X2

Also noone was trying to come off like jerk-offs ur the one thats acting like a little kid. I'm notgetting my way so I'm not playing with u any more kinda sh1t. Like evryone has told u over and over u have gotten great advice just go with the basics and it won't take much for u to grow. Eat, Eat some more,Train,Eat, Sleep, and Repeat. That's as about as much as u need to know right now b/c even if u lift half-assed as long as u have the food coming in as a newbie ur gonna grow.