Tribulus & AI's

james866

Awards
Hello there

I have started taking tribulus (Tribex) again, have taken it before and liked all the results (fat loss, lean gains, and big libido lift). My libido has been really low lately, which i talked to the doctor about but he just passed it off, said your 21, cant be anything wrong with your hormone levels! Man i dont like GP's. but i feel better already now i know the trib will kick in the next couple of days!

I was thinking about introducing an AI as i believe i have elevated levels of estro because i get that traffic cone looking chest as soon as i put one any weight (fat) which is a pain because i am starting a (cleanish) bulk, and a little extra bf% is unavoidable. even when i went through a really skinny stage at 16 i had it, but it's getting worse.

The two AI's i was looking at were 6-oxo or SAN attitude which is ATD & 3-OHAT. I have read reviews for both, and i like the sound of both... but which is a better standalone AI / test booster? I think 6-OXO has more merit... but the attitude's claims are bigger. I'm from Australia by the way, i think these are the strongest two AI's that are legal here? not including clomid and nova...

I have always had a problem with the puffy nip look since i was about 13... I am lactose intolerant, and very whey intolerant... so used soy products instead including soymilk, Soy protien isolate (biggest mistake taking that shi**) until i was about 17 when to my horror i discovered it contained lots of phyto-estrogens and was turning me into a *****... So iv hit the gym, and i am getting in pretty good shape except i cant shake puffy nip syndrome. I don't think it's gyno, there are no lumps. It's more like excess chest fat that is out of proportion to my bf%. And enlarged nips. as it stands i belive i have about 15-17% bf... but i am bulking so...

Anyway hope you can offer some advice, I have been to a doctor and they are hopeless. If an AI can't help with chest fat, i might have to go down the path of surgery... at least i have health insurance - not sure if cosmetic is covered though.

Peace
James

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Gyno surgery is covered by medicare apparently but i also heard it costs $400. Either way might be worth looking into.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both 6oxo and Attitude have good reputations on the boards across the net.

I personally liked 6oxo but had to jack up dosage and it got expensive. Hyperdrol x2 was nice at the recommended dosage as well. Both increased aggression in the gym and gave a nice lean/hard look. Mild strength increases were also noticable enough for me to make that comment.

Good luck.

Might want to be careful with the libido enhancers. Most of them work nicely but irritate nipple sensitivity for me. It's hard to tell which ingredient has this effect because of proprietary blends and some products have this effect greater than others for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Both 6oxo and Attitude have good reputations on the boards across the net.

I personally liked 6oxo but had to jack up dosage and it got expensive. Hyperdrol x2 was nice at the recommended dosage as well. Both increased aggression in the gym and gave a nice lean/hard look. Mild strength increases were also noticable enough for me to make that comment.

Good luck.

Might want to be careful with the libido enhancers. Most of them work nicely but irritate nipple sensitivity for me. It's hard to tell which ingredient has this effect because of proprietary blends and some products have this effect greater than others for me.
trib+td formestane for the win. it's probably not the trib that aggravates the gyno, my money is on lj.

james866

Awards
Thanks very much for the input!

Ok so my plan of attack is to try the AI's first, but as far as i can tell formestane looks unavailable in Australia - Now celc5 mentionted 6-OXO works well, but i was having a look at Novadex XT that claims it's a "better" AI than formatese? I have read mixed reports on Novadex XT though... I think the SAN Attitute or 6-OXO sounds better in my case.

I'll keep looking for formastane.

And if that doesnt work, well guess i'll get it done the old way

Thanks again

Life's too short to be small!!

james866

Awards
It's almost 2 weeks into my tribulus supplementation.... And im liking it!! My libido was so low before, now i actaully feel like making an effort to pick up girls!! Not to mention noticeable mood lift, and confidence lift. Wish i felt like this all the time!

Peace

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's almost 2 weeks into my tribulus supplementation.... And im liking it!! My libido was so low before, now i actaully feel like making an effort to pick up girls!! Not to mention noticeable mood lift, and confidence lift. Wish i felt like this all the time!

Peace
you nailed it, exactly the reasons i like trib. diesel makes diesel test hardcore, you get more results in the gym with it.