6-oxo

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for feedback from others who have run solely 6-oxo (not for PCT). I am interested in continuing leaning from my recent fat loss stack and thinking of dosing 6-oxo at 3 caps with breakfast and 3 caps with dinner.

Might also add in Diesel Test Hardcore, but for leaning purposing, think 6-oxo should cover it.

Suggestions?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I've taken 6-oxo as a standalone and didn't notice any effects as far as fat loss.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
were you thinking 11-oxo?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Really? Nothing at all? Don't really mean fat loss, more of a leaning/recomp effect. What were you dosing at?

I've taken 6-oxo as a standalone and didn't notice any effects as far as fat loss.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
It was a while ago but I believe it was at 3 caps a day. I think there are better supps for recomp than an AI by itself.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Not looking solely for recomp; just coming off DCP + Shred XS + Lean Xtreme + Fish Oil + CLA + Sesamin or looking for something that will provide a slight boost at the gym, plus minimal leaning.

It was a while ago but I believe it was at 3 caps a day. I think there are better supps for recomp than an AI by itself.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Depends on which route you want to take. The is always P-slin or Anabolic Pump; both are potent nutrient repartitioners. I have not tried AP but I am quite impressed with the P-Slin. If you check out the Anabolic Pump manual you can find information on the effects of both supplements and see if they are right for you:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/85753-ap-manual.html

RPM and/or Drive are another good option, I'm using both currently and have definately seen an increase in strength, intensity, and endurance in the gym.
Either of these options will give you the 'boost' you desire in the gym and have recomposition effects as well.

Anti-cortisol supplements would be another good choice. From taking lean xtreme, I can say that I definately noticed a leaning effect but not anything out of the ordinary in the gym. Perhaps better recovery but it was hard to tell b/c my joints got pretty achey toward the end of the cycle.

As far as other supplements go, DTHC for example, I cannot comment on their effectiveness for I have not tried them myself. I have heard good reviews tho.