SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!

Tiny Man

Awards
S.A.N. Tight! Xtreme :: Total Body Fat Assault :: Tester Thread

SAN is releasing Tight! Xtreme, and we want 10 testers in total to fully log and review this upcoming release! Reputable members have the opportunity to test Tight! Xtreme, as outlined below.

The log should comprise of details of nutrition, exercise regimen, and any cardio that may apply, and obviously any/all noted effects of using Tight Xtreme. No significant changes to the diet or training should occur (including supplementation) outside of the addition of Tight! Xtreme before or during the log. If there is special consideration that needs to be taken for this, please include in your application. See below in the FAQ for more details of tester requirements. Logs should be updated at a minimum 3 times per week, preferrably more. Additionally, once a week a post outlining general thoughts/impressions of the effects of Tight Xtreme.

Applicants will be selected between two boards, based on QUALIFICATIONS of the application, not an arbitrary split of product per board. Product release date is April 15th, and the bottles expect to ship around then, so plan accordingly. All selected testers will have access to the ingredient panel of Tight Xtreme before starting their log (the ingredients are listed in the FAQ).

Think you're ready? Just fill out the application below, and submit it to this thread. Please don't PM me asking if you can be a tester or to send me your application. Any questions on the application or concerns about applying (current supplementation, etc) please feel free to run past me via PM first.

Height/Weight:

Years Training:

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:

Current supplements:

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you):

The log should be started within one (1) week or earlier upon receipt of product. By applying for this log, testers certify that they have no known medical condition, or reason to believe they would not be able to complete the log.
Lets get some applications! Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Tiny Man

Awards
S.A.N. Tight! Xtreme :: Total Body Fat Assault :: Tester Information/FAQ

Q. When will Tight Xtreme be released?

Release is slated for April 15th, 2008​

Q. What is the ingredient listing for Tight Xtreme?
  • Geranalean (1,3-dimethylamylamine)
  • Synephrine
  • Caffeine
  • Alpha Yohimbine
  • Methyl PEA and Hordenine
  • Sulbutiamine
Q. Methyl PEA? Why methyl PEA?

Methyl PEA is actually very similar to Deprenyl (a pharmaceutical product). Methyl PEA is a metabolite of ‘regular’ PEA, with an important difference. With normal phenylethyl amine, the monoamine oxidase enzyme is very quick to break down PEA, so quick that it really wasn’t even worth it. From this, we can see that normal beta PEA just isn’t going to cut it. By adding the methyl group to PEA, MAO isn’t as readily able to break down the PEA structure, improving the time that PEA stays active in the system. Hordenine improves this effect further, by acting as a MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitor).​

Q. I’m interested in learning more about the ingredients of Tight Xtreme!

Check out the Spring issue of Pumped Magazine, which contains an article about Tight Xtreme by John Barton. You can find the specific article here: Pumped Magazine :: TIGHT XTREME. About halfway down the article is when the meat of the science begins.​

Q. How long should loggers be prepared to spend on their log?

Plan for at least a month, some testers will need longer than others.​

Q. Does this product contain any stimulants?

Yes. Any potential testers should be comfortable with stimulant use prior to applying for this log. Familiarity with any of the ingredients in Tight Xtreme is a plus.​

Q. Does Tight Xtreme replace any portion of nutrition or training?

Absolutely not. Tight Xtreme is an adjunct to a proper program, but does not compensate or replace any diet/training.​

Q. I have a medical condition, or take a regular medication. Does this affect usage?

Applicants should not be on medication, or have any known medical conditions. For general usage, consult with a physician prior to starting any supplementation program. Observe and follow all warnings printed on the bottle.​

Q. What requirements should testers meet for applying for this log?

As always, only members serious about their training should consider applying. Completion of the log is a must; otherwise steps for the blacklist will be followed. Optimal testers will meet the following conditions:​
  • Good standing & contributing member of the forum
  • Well thought training and nutrition
  • Experience with stimulants and fat burner products/stacks
  • Experience in reviewing/logging in a concise, informative manner
  • Will not change their diet/training significantly throughout the log
  • Are in good health
  • Before/After photos are optional (although preferred), however stats or measurements should be used for tracking progress.
Q. Who is eligible for testing?

All adults (18+) in good health and currently residing within the United States.​

KSMA

KSMA

Awards

Height/Weight:
6'3"/216 and dropping

Years Training:

Recomp or cut

How long have you been training:
3.. is this a repeat question or lookin for diff answer?

Lipodrene, lipo6, hydroxcut hardcore, xenadrine hardcore etc..lets just say alot. 3 years ago I carried 100 pounds extra fat.

Current supplements:
Currently using ALRI Tri lean system and USP Powerfull, fish oil, protein, multi vitamin,

the occasional benadryl or quercitin(sp?) for allergies.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/88152-powerfull-tri-lean.html#post1274914
Currently working this one. Nonsponsored. First log i've done.

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): Yes.

The log should be started within one (1) week or earlier upon receipt of product. By applying for this log, testers certify that they have no known medical condition, or reason to believe they would not be able to complete the log.

question: Could this be done with other products? or is it stand alone? Got some other stuff I want to run, but can shelf it longer if necessary.

EDIT: you didnt ask about diet, but I am currently doing the anabolic diet.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moved. You can have these threads in the main supp section.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Love to try this, but I got too many other commitments at the moment. I'm sure you will get some great applicants though. Looks like a solid formulation.

Pimp C

Awards
this looks awesome. its been a long time since i've been impressed by any SAN products. looking forward to it. :head::head:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Holy moly, didn't Tight Hardcore just come out?

Is this a replacement, or addition to?

franul@

Awards
HI

Height/Weight: 5.9 / 194.5

Years Training: 10+

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): cut

How long have you been training: years

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Lipo6/ephedrine stack

Current supplements: SuperCharge, L-Thyrosine, Whey, L-Carnitine

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): No

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: yes - http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=3981&hl=lipo

Will you post progress or before/after photos: YES

Thanx

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Original san tight is awesome. I gotta clear some things up and then I may apply.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Height/Weight: 241

Years Training: 3.5

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): recomp

How long have you been training: 3 1/2 of hard training

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Lipodrene, San Tight, Stimerex ES, Meltdown, Lipo 6

Current supplements: EAS Whey, Fish Oil, Multi

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):none

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80405-pembroke3355-somnidren-gh.html

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): I will do my best

ktint

Awards
Hello,

Height/Weight: 5.7 / 185

Years Training: 10+

How long have you been training: many years

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: tried almost all name brands in the market

Current supplements: none

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): No

Will you post progress or before/after photos: YES

Pick me please....

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight: 5'10''/201

Years Training: 6

How long have you been training: 6

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Venom, Scorch, Hot Rox Extreme, Meltdown

Current supplements: Whey Protein, Multi, Activate Xtreme

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): None

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: None

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): Yes I will

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards

Height/Weight: 5'8"/176

Years Training: 6 total. 1 serious

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): clean bulk

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Xenadrine (ephedra), Redline, Ripped fuel, Ripped fuel extreme,

Current supplements: Whey Protein, Multi, fish oil, crea mono

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): no

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): you betcha

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight:5'11 / 190

Years Training:10+

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):Recomp.

How long have you been training:10+yrs

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:LR, RPM, bulk yohimbine/caffeine.

Current supplements:Intrastack (IntraBolic & IntraXcell)(starts 4/1/08)

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:none (hopefully, this will be my first)

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): YES

THANKS!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Height/Weight: 5'9" 190lbs

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): cut/recomp

How long have you been training: 4 serious years

-SAN Tight, Lipo-6, RPM, Speed, Venom 3.0

Current supplements:
pSARM, Formadrol, Tribulus, DCP, pGH
*By the time the bottles would get to me it'd just be DCP, pSARM, pGH

No sir

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/87551-recreate-3-week.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/81152-ckd-time-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/75662-getting-big-neovar.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/71740-distilled-water-does.html

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you):
Maybe, more than likely

fitmike

fitmike

Awards

Height/Weight:250

Years Training:3

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):decrease BF; increase muscle

How long have you been training:3 yrs

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:twinlabs ripped fuel

Current supplements:Creartine, chromium picolinate,thermogenic thyrotabs

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):no

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:none

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you):sure!

SAN is releasing Tight! Xtreme, and we want 10 testers in total to fully log and review this upcoming release! Reputable members have the opportunity to test Tight! Xtreme, as outlined below.

The log should comprise of details of nutrition, exercise regimen, and any cardio that may apply, and obviously any/all noted effects of using Tight Xtreme. No significant changes to the diet or training should occur (including supplementation) outside of the addition of Tight! Xtreme before or during the log. If there is special consideration that needs to be taken for this, please include in your application. See below in the FAQ for more details of tester requirements. Logs should be updated at a minimum 3 times per week, preferrably more. Additionally, once a week a post outlining general thoughts/impressions of the effects of Tight Xtreme.

Applicants will be selected between two boards, based on QUALIFICATIONS of the application, not an arbitrary split of product per board. Product release date is April 15th, and the bottles expect to ship around then, so plan accordingly. All selected testers will have access to the ingredient panel of Tight Xtreme before starting their log (the ingredients are listed in the FAQ).

Think you're ready? Just fill out the application below, and submit it to this thread. Please don't PM me asking if you can be a tester or to send me your application. Any questions on the application or concerns about applying (current supplementation, etc) please feel free to run past me via PM first.

Lets get some applications! Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Icemansoldier

Awards

Height/Weight: 6,1"/180 lbs (12.9 stone)

Years Training: Over 4 years

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Cut (in next few weeks)

How long have you been training:Over 4 years

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Ephedrine and Twin Lab Ripped Fuel

Current supplements: Protein and Ephedrine

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): Yes definitely

Tiny Man

Awards
Holy moly, didn't Tight Hardcore just come out?

Is this a replacement, or addition to?
Tight Hardcore came out a bit ago now, but Tight Xtreme is not really a replacement. Personal opinion... Tight Hardcore is still more suitable for people who are newer to fat burners in general. Tight Xtreme is a powerful formula, and best put for the more experienced :)

creideamh

Awards

Height/Weight: 6'2''/205

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): recomp

How long have you been training: 6

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Lipo 6, SAN Tight, Lipodrene

Current supplements: EAS Creatine, whey isolate, multi, Omega 3 fish oils

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): yes

SuperDuckk

SuperDuckk

Awards
:good:

Height/Weight: 5'9"/265 Lbs.

Years Training: 10

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): cut and ready myself for a contest - switching from powerlifting to bodybuilding

How long have you been training: recently the last 2 months

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: 10 years

Current supplements: Whey protein

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): none

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: none

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): YES

Nancy Boy

Awards
Hi, here's my info...

Height/Weight:6'0"/204lbs

Years Training:Almost 20 years of training experience for various sports, MMA, and the Marine Corps

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):Cut/Recomp

How long have you been training: (For the short term goal?) approximately two weeks

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:Leviathan Reloaded, ECA, HotRox Extreme, SAN Tight, and Lipo-6

Current supplements:Leviathan Reloaded, Whey protein, Multi vitamin, fish oil, ZMA, creatine (pretty standard stuff)

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):Ambien (as needed)

As a complete narcissist, I am more than willing to post before and after photos.

I'm also a CSCS, and I have a BS in biology.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd put a vote in to let Distilled Water log this..

bigdaddydel

Awards

Lets get some applications! Any questions, feel free to PM me.​

Height/Weight: 6'1" 215

Years Training: 8

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): shred down and build lean muscle

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Ripped Fuel Extreme, Test 250, Masteron, Derma-Lean, Dura-Gain(all before bans). T-Bomb II

Current supplements: Just finishing muscletech's Shredded Stack (Hydroxycut Hardcore, Leukic, Hydrazide) 5 Days remaining

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): no

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: havent had a chance

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): I would post daily logs and before/after photos

The log should be started within one (1) week or earlier upon receipt of product. By applying for this log, testers certify that they have no known medical condition, or reason to believe they would not be able to complete the log.​

MSE

MSE

Awards

Height/Weight: 6'/220

Years Training: 9

How long have you been training: 9

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: DCP/Leviathan Reloaded, Lipo-6, Tight, Speed, Hydroxycut.

Current supplements:Whey

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): Androgel

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:None

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): Yes

tschwebke

Awards

Height/Weight: 5'9"

Years Training: 16

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Cut

How long have you been training: 16

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: SAN Tight, Lipo-6, Ephedrine, Caffiene, Hydroxycut Hardcore, Clen

Current supplements: Protein, Creatine, Flax, Glutamine

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): yes

1/2 Breed

Awards

Height/Weight: 5'11"/210

Years Training:8

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):cut

How long have you been training:8

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:tta, sesathin, forskolin, high dose fish oil (20-30g/day), hot rox extreme

Current supplements: tta, forskolin, fish oil, whey, 60-80g bcaa/day

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): none

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): would be happy to

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very interesting, most people applying have under 3 posts! Logs always bring out the lurkers, or some guy is posting under 5 different names so he can win. lol

SK3K

SK3K

Awards

Height/Weight: 5'7"/168lb

Years Training: 2

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Cut/Rebuild

How long have you been training: 2 years

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Rev XP, Hydroxycut Hardcore, HotRox, Ripped Fuel

Current supplements: ADAM, Omega 3-6-9, Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM, Whey Protein, Casein Protein, Xtend, Creatine, Androstenetrione, 7 Keto DHEA

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): Yes

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
very interesting, most people applying have under 3 posts! Logs always bring out the lurkers, or some guy is posting under 5 different names so he can win. lol
lol I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they are legit if they get picked.

Tiny Man

Awards
It happens a lot.... while I believe that most of them are sincere applications to get a start in the world of logging (yes, getting the first one is the hardest), it is risky to send out to entirely untested applicants, because of how easy it is to get burned. I have taken some chances before - but generally with people who have a couple reviews, or have distinguished themselves in some way.

danzul

Awards

Height/Weight: 5'11/225 lbs

Years Training: 15

How long have you been training: since I was about 14, with notable breaks during my university days.

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: ECA stack (in highschool), hydroxycut, Methyl-ripped

Current supplements: Sesamin, Methyl Rippped, Ester-sized XP, White blood, Whey, Tribulus, Maca, assorted vitamins, fish oil

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): synthyroid (for hypothyroidism)

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: none (I'm new to this board)

sharky

sharky

Awards
ready to go

Height/Weight:5' 10" / 205

Years Training: 14

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): cut then bulk

How long have you been training: 14 yrs on and off

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: none

Current supplements:creatine/protiens(whey/casein)bcaa's

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):non

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you):sure

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Tinyman: I didn't find this subject in your sponsored section of the forums, so I hope you don't mind me asking you this here: How much 1,3-dimethylamylamine is in each serving? If you don't mind answering that, odds are it is probably a part of a proprietary blend.

For the past couple of days, i've found that a good 60mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine in combination with 200mg caffeine works as an EXCELLENT appetite suppressant, even on cycle. It really helps completely eliminate those late night cravings. Looking forward to this being released. Any idea on retail price, and how long the bottle will last?

bigdaddydel

Awards
I had joined the forums recently usually just search the forums for reviews of things. Didn't know there was a post minimum for a good log.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will apply if you think its okay. I am already at 6-10% bf If you think I can go lower than I can easily do a log.

Height/Weight:5ft5

Years Training: Since 13. so 13 years+.

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Loose some fat while gaining muscle.

How long have you been training: 13 but seriously for 4 years.

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: no fat burners

Current supplements: look at my current log. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/82181-new-log-08-a.html

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69936-incarnate-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65555-intra-x-cell.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57602-sus-500-log.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78385-yellow-neuphoria-gen.html

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had joined the forums recently usually just search the forums for reviews of things. Didn't know there was a post minimum for a good log.
Not saying it wouldn't produce a good log, I am sayingf that it is strang that ever poster has less than 3 posts. It makes it look like someone signed up under a bunch of names just to win a log. And like tiny said, companies get burned alot from guys that say they will log, then they get the product and dissapear. That is why we ussually look for people who have more posts and are more active on the boards. Thats all.

Tiny Man

Awards
Tinyman: I didn't find this subject in your sponsored section of the forums, so I hope you don't mind me asking you this here: How much 1,3-dimethylamylamine is in each serving? If you don't mind answering that, odds are it is probably a part of a proprietary blend.

For the past couple of days, i've found that a good 60mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine in combination with 200mg caffeine works as an EXCELLENT appetite suppressant, even on cycle. It really helps completely eliminate those late night cravings. Looking forward to this being released. Any idea on retail price, and how long the bottle will last?
Unfortunately, I don't actually have that information myself. When the actual label comes out (I have that, but I can't reveal it yet), it may be released, but it is within the blend itself, so no promises.

bigdaddy, the problem is not that someone with a low post count cannot do a good log - in fact it could be one of the best logs we've ever seen. The problem is that I don't know you, nor do I have a post history to evaluate you by. Since we will never actually meet, I have to rely on prior revies/logs to evaluate whether or not it is a good idea to send out the product. We have to do it to ensure that the log is done to an appropriate level - it is very common for companies to get burned by testers taking the product and never leaving (and even reselling it to friends or on eBay). If you are interested in doing logs in the future, here is a couple tips for increasing your 'tester resume' (it practically is one!):

-Review products that you have used. The more thought you put into those reviews, and how well you convey your thoughts does count.
-Be in the habit of posting in complete sentences, and avoiding typing lik tihs 2 get a log! Seriously, people have trouble with it. When I can't read what someone is trying to say...
-Contribute in threads that challenge your level of knowledge. Even if your conclusions are wrong, it gets you thinking the right way, which is an incredibly valuable skill. You'll also find yourself looking at ideas a different way.
-Start a workout log, and update it regularly. You can have never done a review, and use this as proof that you are dedicated, you can convey your ideas, and you're organized enough to run a good log.

The key is contribution. When I evaluate potential testers - I have to rely on their past work to evaluate ability to do future work. It's not a hard and cut science, and people doing it have to use their judgement on deciding testers, which can be tough, and is not entirely reliable.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It happens a lot.... while I believe that most of them are sincere applications to get a start in the world of logging (yes, getting the first one is the hardest), it is risky to send out to entirely untested applicants, because of how easy it is to get burned. I have taken some chances before - but generally with people who have a couple reviews, or have distinguished themselves in some way.
Looks like a good product ive used the tights before with good luck. If it didnt have the sulb it be in perfect time for my cut but sulb gets my depression and anxiety to a rediculous level! Good luck guys!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight: 5'9 189

Years Training: 5 ish

recomp

How long have you been training: about 5 years

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: rpm, amp, r4w, lipotrophin pm, x force, leviathan reloaded, stim x, various ripped fuels, epehdra, some other pre workouts, and various illegal substances.

Current supplements: r4w(almost finished) neovar, igf-2, anabolic pump

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84961-necroticism-ready-4-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84961-necroticism-ready-4-a.html

if you want them, sure

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight:5'8" 192lbs

Years Training:eek:n and off for 6 routine for past year

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):bulk current, ready for cut/recomp

How long have you been training:past year

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:animal cuts, hydroxycut hardcore

Current supplements:ap, pslin, multi, fish oil, weightgainer/protein, creatine, bcaas

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):nope

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:ive added some reviews here and there nothing to call for myself. but im ready and willing.

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you):i will

i will start as soon i as i recieve the shipment.

Tiny Man

Awards
Someone let me know that I put the training experience twice. Editing it out now - if that was confusing don't worry about it, that was a small mistake on my part.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hi awesome i love san products, so really looking foward to this!!!!
would love to run a log

im a professional model
AGE=6,2

WEIGHT=191 pounds

YEARS TRAINING=10

BODYFAT= 9 percent

SHORT TERM GOALS= continue to bulk while staying very lean, want to get back down to 5 percent bodyfat.

PREVIOUS FAT BURNERS ETC= hydroxycut hardcore, albuterol, clenbuterol.

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS= efa, milk thistle, fenugreek, bcaa, protein,

MEDICATION= none

PROGRESS, BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS= would love too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would love to run a log for this, im going to run a log for usp labs powerFULL in uk will start in about 2 months.
I have been training for 10 years, and im looking for an effective fat burner, to help me reach my goals,
will be very happy to post before and after pics,
perfect health no health conditions.
Thankyou ,whatever your response is, for another product. All the best russian

klangon

Awards

Height/Weight: 5'8"/180lbs

Years Training: 12 years

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): cut, recomp

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: VPX Meltdown and Redline, Leviathan Reloaded, RPN DCP, Reset A.D.

Current supplements: Incarnate, USPLabs AP and Powerfull, SAN VasoFlow, custom formula protein from The Protein Factory, Vitamin C, daily Multivitamin and mineral tabs

Bankshot

Bankshot

Awards
I'm withdrawing my application unfortunately, due to a recent injury, change in short-term goals, and decision on what to stack. I apologize.

Last edited:

Tiny Man

Awards
when are the loggers to be chosen?
Since the product date is April 15th, I'm going to leave the tester thread open until fairly close until then (I would say at latest, about April 10th), or at the point that I feel 10 solid members have applied between the two boards.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an awesome formula, Tiny. Love the alpha-yohimbine!

Do you have an ETA when this is available?

(I'd throw my hat in - but I'm waiting on my Drive/RPM/X-factor log to start.)

Tiny Man

Awards
Looks like an awesome formula, Tiny. Love the alpha-yohimbine!

Do you have an ETA when this is available?

(I'd throw my hat in - but I'm waiting on my Drive/RPM/X-factor log to start.)
Release date is slated for April 15th :)