SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!

bigdaddydel

Awards
Not saying it wouldn't produce a good log, I am sayingf that it is strang that ever poster has less than 3 posts. It makes it look like someone signed up under a bunch of names just to win a log. And like tiny said, companies get burned alot from guys that say they will log, then they get the product and dissapear. That is why we ussually look for people who have more posts and are more active on the boards. Thats all.
Most of these forums have people posting useless things just to up their post total. However as a professional baseball player I think I would be in a good position to give a good change and result log for a product such as this.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Most of these forums have people posting useless things just to up their post total. However as a professional baseball player I think I would be in a good position to give a good change and result log for a product such as this.
Now - not in the older days of this forum.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can any one answer my question?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my supplement knowledge this stack the hordenine is useless because Alpha Yohimbine is a Mao inhibitor so you have two mao(a or b?) (b inhibits pea) inhibitors(unless your goal is a lower dose of each like Gaspari's fat burner with pea, hord in it). Ive done most of these compounds separately and mixed some of them.This stack looks like it'd fry the hair off my back. Too strong for me. good luck testers

* Geranalean (1,3-dimethylamylamine)
* Synephrine
* Caffeine
* Alpha Yohimbine
* Methyl PEA and Hordenine
* Sulbutiamine

Tiny Man

Awards
From my supplement knowledge this stack the hordenine is useless because Alpha Yohimbine is a Mao inhibitor so you have two mao(a or b?) (b inhibits pea) inhibitors(unless your goal is a lower dose of each like Gaspari's fat burner with pea, hord in it). Ive done most of these compounds separately and mixed some of them.This stack looks like it'd fry the hair off my back. Too strong for me. good luck testers

* Geranalean (1,3-dimethylamylamine)
* Synephrine
* Caffeine
* Alpha Yohimbine
* Methyl PEA and Hordenine
* Sulbutiamine
Alpha Yohimbine is known to be a MAO-B inhibitor, as is Hordenine. However, Alpha Yohimbine is not known to be the strongest MAO inhibitor available, if I remember correctly. It is possible to use a MAO inhibitor and still have an incomplete inhibition (or not to the level that you care to have). I need to look into that a bit more in the next couple days to be sure - and there will be more about it in our writeup. In both cases, they are MAO-B inhibitors however. I will answer your question a bit more indepth once I have looked more up, and in our FAQ.

djbomb, sorry I haven't actually started reviewing applications yet, so I missed that. As for the body fat, normally a male athlete is considered between 5-12%, although I would not constantly maintain sub 8%. For the 6-10%, what method are you using to determine bodyfat (visual, tape, caliper, hydro, etc)? At 6% I would not recommend trying to lose more for constant amount, even at 10% that is still within the healthy range for a male athlete. At the higher end of what you quote you could consider doing so, but at the lower end I would not recommend you do so.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
I used to love the original formulation tight! the days the label actually had specific amounts for the ingredients :)

didnt feel tight hardcore was as good as the original either, the energy kick from original was fantastic.

is it me or 1,3 dimethyl+a yohimbine + sulbatamine will cause an upset stomach if taken on an emty one?

aside from that i think the combo is pretty great. sorta like original tight + avant's classic H.E.A.T

im up for the new one:

Height/Weight: 192cm, 85KG

Years Training: 7 years

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): cut+recomp

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: eca, ecay, nca, heat, basic cuts, AMP, blaze, blaze extreme, clenbuterol, usnic acid, tight!, tight! hardcore, stim-x, stim-x v2, Hoodia

Current supplements: just protein, pro-biotics and fish oil

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): none

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/64741-tna-early-impressions.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/65697-more-ds-pct.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/41838-rebound-reloaded-pct.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/27657-follicare-hair-regrowth.html

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): sure

:)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I thought i had replied?

Height/Weight:6,2/191lb

Years Training:10

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):continue to grow as i cut more fat, im currently 9 percent, but what about 5, for my nest modelling shoot

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:hydroxycut, albuterol, clenbuterol

Current supplements:bcaa, efa, multi vit, protein, kre alkalyn

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):none, perfect health

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:none

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): yes of course, i like to show my progress

I have been modelling for a a few years, and enjoy keeping fit, weight training, im currently looking too add about 19 lb of lean mass, and loose fat, so this supplement would be ideal, i love trying new things, and cant wait to try this....

pick me pick me.....lol. thanks russian

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
sorry had to post 2 times................

sbean14

Awards

Height/Weight:5'11" 258

Years Training:15

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):decrease bodyfat

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:you name it

Current supplements:Formadrol xtreme-just finished Liquid Masterdrol/N.O. Explode

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):None

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you):
Yes

sbean14

Awards

Height/Weight: 5'11 258

Years Training: 15

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):decrease bodyfat

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:you name it

Current supplements:NO Explode/Formadrol Xtreme/protein

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):NA

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:NA

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you):
Yes

Speed321

Awards

Height/Weight:
173lbs

Years Training:
4 total, 1 seriously with diet/strict training

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc):
cut, im currently getting ready for a comp in late 2008 and if not ready do one in early 2009.

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:
ECA/ECY/E stacked with levi reload/LG speed/RPM

Current supplements:
LG SPEED/LG PSARM/GD DTH/NOW ADAM/BULK FISH OIL/BULK HOODIA 20:1/BULK CISSUS/BULK BA/SCI-VATION XTEND/BULK BCAA/BULK LEUCINE (MORN CARDIO)/YELLOW GOLD

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):
no

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/89696-speeding-clen-high.html
this is a log i started about a week ago, but things are not looking good for my plans with clen so im putting it on hold. im gonna use clen just not for another 6-8 weeks so im looking for something to use in the mean time.

previously i said no, but things turned around today and the new answer will be YES!

The log should be started within one (1) week or earlier upon receipt of product. By applying for this log, testers certify that they have no known medical condition, or reason to believe they would not be able to complete the log.

my current diet is
2450 cals/265g pro/205g carbs/55g fat on lifting days
2550 cals/265g pro/230g carbs/55g fat on morning cardo + lifting days
2350 cals/265g pro/180g carbs/55g fat on only morn cardio days
2250 cals/265g pro/155g carbs/55g fat on off days

my current training is
mon-delts/traps/post-wo cardio
tues-morn cardio/quads/hams/calves
wed-core/cardio
thurs-morn cardio/chest/bis/forearms
fri-core cardio
sat-morn cardio/back/rear delts/tris
sun-OFF or morn cardio

Tiny Man

Awards
Speed, if you're finishing up a log currently, could you insert a link to the current log (use the edit button on your post). Almost finished/in progress logs are valid to show work.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbomb, sorry I haven't actually started reviewing applications yet, so I missed that. As for the body fat, normally a male athlete is considered between 5-12%, although I would not constantly maintain sub 8%. For the 6-10%, what method are you using to determine bodyfat (visual, tape, caliper, hydro, etc)? At 6% I would not recommend trying to lose more for constant amount, even at 10% that is still within the healthy range for a male athlete. At the higher end of what you quote you could consider doing so, but at the lower end I would not recommend you do so.

I use the bf machine test at my office. I work in a doctors office so I have a machine. Put me on the list but put me at the bottom. Use me as a last resort.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight:5'8 170

Years Training: 4 years

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Cut: comp in 2 months!

Prior fat burner/stimulant use:Most on the market including clen,and albuterol

Current supplements:Winny,Psarm,Havoc,AP,Pslin,Xtend,Bulk, IGH-1 BCaa's,/ clen for 5 more days (than cycling off)
ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):NO

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89274-boxmeman-s-high.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/88690-blast-sponsored-tha.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/86540-boxmeman-s-simple.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84113-ragin-rok-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76111-sus500.html

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): Most likely

Log will begin as soon as product arrives

Speed321

Awards
Speed, if you're finishing up a log currently, could you insert a link to the current log (use the edit button on your post). Almost finished/in progress logs are valid to show work.
i edited my application to add more detail, the first time i filled it out i was rushed for time

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight: 188cm/92kg

Years Training:1

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): cut

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: hydroxycut, Isatori MX-LS7

Current supplements: Pslin, AP, Drive

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription):

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): before/after photos

The log should be started within one (1) week or earlier upon receipt of product. By applying for this log, testers certify that they have no known medical condition, or reason to believe they would not be able to complete the log.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight: 5'10" 185 lbs

Years Training: 5

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Cut

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Hot-Rox Extreme, Original SAN Tight!

Current supplements: Protein powder, soon will be igf-2 and drive

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): propecia

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/90146-my-experience-igf.html

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): Yes.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight:6ft. 1" 233LBS.

Years Training:7 including 2 body for life finalist placings.

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): Currently preparing for a contest diet 19 july show date

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: most top brands hydroxycut, hot rox, tight rtd, and many more

Current supplements:whey, soy, glutamine, creatine, nitric oxide, San INFUSION, multi-vitamin mineral, glucosamine, msm, omega 3,6,9, vitamin E and antioxidants.

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): N/A

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:N/A

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you):YES

Tiny Man

Awards
For those wondering, the cutoff date for submitting an application will be April 10th, 5PM Pacific Standard Time. That way, I can finish reviewing the applications and compile my total list that evening, and submit for approval. Testers selected should expect the product to be shipped on April 15th, then a few days in transit.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight: 5'4, 144

Years Training: 3

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): currently cutting up

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Leviathan Reloaded, Redline, DCP

Current supplements: Whey, BCAA's, Fish Oils

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): none

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/81392-wrasslin116-s-pin.html#post1141272

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): yes

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
Service proposal

Height/Weight: 5'10"/198lbs ~13%bf from accu pincer

Years Training: ~4 years

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): cut to approx 6-8%

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: Redline, Ripped fuel, Ripped fuel hardcore, Hydroxycut hardcore, Lipo6, Arson, Shred-XS

Current supplements: USPLabs AP and Powerfull, Purple Wraath, ON gold whey, bulk waxy maize, bulk CEE, omega 3-6-9, Vitamin C, daily Multivitamin and mineral tabs

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): None

LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products: None

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you): Yes

I will add that I was gonna do a log outta good will about powerfull and AP since I already do for myself a complete track of my diet and training/cardio ( my work gives me alot of free time ) so doing a log with you guys would surely be worth the detour plus perhaps it will turn out to be a real good product. Thank you for your concideration.

Last edited:

Tiny Man

Awards
Up to the top you go :). Any questions, feel free to ask. I don't have much time in the next few days for posting, but I answer PM's.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Height/Weight: 5'10 210

Years Training: 10

Short term goal (cut, bulk, recomp, etc): pre-cut. Will be cutting soon, currently in carb lowering phase

Prior fat burner/stimulant use: NyC, Clen, DNP, t3, ECA, H.E.A.T., StimX, Amp, Venom

Current supplements: whey, Bromelean, Betain HCL, MCT's, RPM, Formestane, High dose Colleus Fors.

ANY medication (OTC/Prescription): May start a cycle mid may to really hit the sub 5% range.

Sponsored log of Abyss

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76262-can-i-just.html

Will you post progress or before/after photos (answering no will NOT disqualify you):YES

-NOTE: My application hinges on the levels of A-yohimbine, if it is too high then I can't go for this. I know my wayaround fat burners so I know what hurts my body.

Tiny Man

Awards
REMINDER: Thursday at 5PM (PST) is the cutoff for tester applications, please don't wait until the last minute ;).

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Working on it now DW :). I sent my final list of testers last night to be reviewed by the CEO, I need his stamp of approval before continuing.

yea no prob I already log onto bb.com every one in a blue moon....

Tiny Man

Awards
From this board...

KSMA
djremix
justreading
djbombsquad

You guys are all in, but please read your PM :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. I will log it soon. This sould be intersting. I will do my bf test in the office tomorrow and I will see if I can go lower.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Tiny - do you think you guys will make an RTD of this version of Tight?

Tiny Man

Awards
Tiny - do you think you guys will make an RTD of this version of Tight?
It is possible, however to be honest I'm not aware of it being in the works... It would also depend on the ingredient stability in liquid suspension, I'm not sure how long the half life is offhand (I don't do R&D).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does this differe to the other tight products you have? I see several versions.

Tiny Man

Awards
How does this differe to the other tight products you have? I see several versions.
If I ask you to refer to the product writeup more when it comes out, will that suffice for the time being - it's only a few days away now. What we'll be preparing is more detailed then what I could write at this moment (hey, it's late - give me a break ;))

Tiny Man

Awards
Is tomorrow still the release date on this?
I haven't been notified otherwise, so I assume that it is the case. All tester addresses have been sent to our shipping department for preparation, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
excellent :)

as testers should we stick to recommended dosing or can we try increasing them after say a week?

for me, original tight, could not go over 1 a day
as for tight hardcore, i could double dose easy and found more benefit, 5 pills actually not 6 :)

Tiny Man

Awards
excellent :)

as testers should we stick to recommended dosing or can we try increasing them after say a week?

for me, original tight, could not go over 1 a day
as for tight hardcore, i could double dose easy and found more benefit, 5 pills actually not 6 :)
Start low (dosage assessment), move to 2 caps per day, then play it how it comes by then - since different people react differently, some may be able to go higher, some probably will not. It won't be a truly hard and set fashion.

delakrua

Awards
Where are those logs huh? Tight was great, Tight Hardcore sucked, I'm curious about Xtreme...

the animal

Awards
hi am testing for the first time tight extreme but when i finish training i feel some dizziness and a severe headach,can you advise me what should i do?when i take tight extreme i must a lot before take it?and can you help me also how?time?to take it?bcoz they told me that i must take it 30min before training and 30 min before taking my diner?it that true?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi am testing for the first time tight extreme but when i finish training i feel some dizziness and a severe headach,can you advise me what should i do?when i take tight extreme i must a lot before take it?and can you help me also how?time?to take it?bcoz they told me that i must take it 30min before training and 30 min before taking my diner?it that true?
If you slow down and make this into english I would be happy to try to help... sorry man but no one can make any sense from that.