RPM jitters

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I've been takin RPM along with Drive and Igf-2 for about a week now. About a day ago, I started to get pretty jittery, even when I don't take a morning dose like I do on my off days. Not quite as bad as when I used to take ECY but a nuisance non-the-less. Anyone else experience this? Will it go away or do I have to ride this one out?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been takin RPM along with Drive and Igf-2 for about a week now. About a day ago, I started to get pretty jittery, even when I don't take a morning dose like I do on my off days. Not quite as bad as when I used to take ECY but a nuisance non-the-less. Anyone else experience this? Will it go away or do I have to ride this one out?
Strong stim response. What are you taking and at what dose?

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking anything else containing caffeine? The only time I got jittery from RPM was when combining it with another stim on an empty stomach.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Five a day on workout days four on non-workout days. I've been splitting up the dosage 2/3 on, 2/2 off for the RPM. I'm not taking any extra caffiene. However, I am a social smoker, but i keep my nicotine consumption to 5 cigs a day. Of course, on the days I got jittery, I had not consumed any nicotine that day. I did take some relora and ashwaganda this and last morning so maybe this could have contributed.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I react easily to stim based products so I just cut the RPM dose in half and it works well. I experienced a euphoric feeling but not ever "jittery" I used the recommended dose for Drive 4 caps ED w/ the RPM. You can choose to ride it out, reduce your dose, or spread them out over more days.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Five a day on workout days four on non-workout days. I've been splitting up the dosage 2/3 on, 2/2 off for the RPM. I'm not taking any extra caffiene. However, I am a social smoker, but i keep my nicotine consumption to 5 cigs a day. Of course, on the days I got jittery, I had not consumed any nicotine that day. I did take some relora and ashwaganda this and last morning so maybe this could have contributed.
Sounds like the nicotine, not your supps. Try to kick the habit

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the nicotine, not your supps. Try to kick the habit
Perhap. Nicotine has a half-life of about two hours so I am not sure if the nicotine I consumed the night before would still have an effect on me in the morning. I am a bit of an unconventional smoker. I quit about three times a year during spring, summer, and winter break. I enjoy smoking during the school year so I don't think I'm going to give it up just yet. I appreciate your advice, though; it is a bad habit.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Naringin is RPM perhaps could be prolonging the effects of the nicotine for you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just out of curiousity, do you eat between when you take the rpm and when you start the workout?

is the jitteryness all the time or how close was it to the dose you took?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
The Naringin is RPM perhaps could be prolonging the effects of the nicotine for you.
Good point, I didn't think of that. My nicotine consumption is oriented around the evening hours, so I may be experiencing a build-up of systemic nicotine that carries over to the next morning.

just out of curiousity, do you eat between when you take the rpm and when you start the workout?

is the jitteryness all the time or how close was it to the dose you took?
Strangely enough, I don't notice the jitters when I am at the gym. They usually occur about 2-4 hrs after my first dose but today I experienced them without taking rpm. For example, I held off on my morning dosage today, was jittery while I attended class. After class, I took five pills and went to the gym, and was fine (sickest w/o ever, I might add). I didn't eat anything except some BCAAs prior to going to the gym (took rpm w/drive 1 hr prior). I am currently not jittery, btw.

I am now going to take it just once a day on workout days, instead of the 2/3 split. If the jitters don't subside, I may just play around with my dosage on my off days. I am currently taking 2/2 on off days. Maybe I'll try 1/2 or 1/1.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that it may be the Naringin effecting the Nicotine half-life. Only way to be sure would be to stop the Nicotine for a day.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sounds like some underlying issues,.

are your classes stressing you out

anxiety

notherepist

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Everything else has been pretty stable, the only change being switching from DCP/LR/LX to Drive/RPM/IGF-2. I appreciate the concern tho.

DBStrong

DBStrong

Awards
Personally, I've been taking RPM for about year or so. I used to take AMP at the dosage they recommended at that time. I was taking it when it first came out...so that was ONLY a pre-workout supplement. Even with taking AMP on my workout days, I was getting the jitters. I stopped taking that for that reason. That's when I started with RPM and I never had the jitters. I have had a "euphoric" feeling at times, but never jittery. Definitely more "aware" of things and "psyched", but that's it. When I added drive, I just lowered my dose of rpn in half. Still no problem. The only difference is that I never smolked in my life(outside a puff here and there when I was younger while being drunk). Although you don't smoke on the days you work out, the Nicotine is still in your system. So...I say either wait it out, stop smoking or talk to a doctor, get some medical advice about the effect of nicotine.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Thought that I would report in that my jitters are gone. I cut back on my nicotine consumption and eliminated the relora/ashwaganda. I now take it on my workout days only; five days a week @ 5 caps per day. I also no longer take it on my 2 off days. Thanks for the advice y'all. :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
thanks for following up for future notes