• Legend!
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded :burger:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If I left any big ones out let me know...but I think I got em. Went through Nutra's list and those are all the big ones I saw.

abish

abish

Awards
Levi is the only fat burner i have taken and that is during my post cycle of h-drol and bulk 11oxo. i am still getting leaner at 2 pills twice a day

Pzough

Pzough

Awards
Only two I have tried is the Scorch and Lipo6x....I didn't really see or feel a lot of results. Currently on Lipo6x and I am liking it so far.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i vote levi reloaded. to me i got the best feelings of well-being and appetite suppresent but it wasnt too much like venom is. Hardcore xs didnt do much for me. love DCP but i dont get the "feeling" of energy and well-being but i am using it stacked with levi reloaded right now.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
LevR since I have to choose 1, otherwise it'd be LevR, DCP, and E.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I really like Levi R.... but DCP is a close second.... I'm really looking foward to Recreate... whenever that comes out...

minman

Awards
just started LR and i'm waiting for my DCP to stack with , so far so good

mike

minman

Awards
got to find some to buy some. can't take what i can't find

mike

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
My best results of this year so far, came from a pill created before this year.

I have used LR though, and it worked well.

Best results from a fat burner in general : NxLabs Methyl Ripped

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My best results of this year so far, came from a pill created before this year.

I have used LR though, and it worked well.

Best results from a fat burner in general : NxLabs Methyl Ripped
Interesting...

I need to check Methyl Ripped out then.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It worked very well for me. To be fair though, I did take it before a cycle of LR...which could be why it worked better for me than LR.

Either way...i've taken tons of fat burners in the past and Methyl Ripped gave me the best results to date.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
It worked very well for me. To be fair though, I did take it before a cycle of LR...which could be why it worked better for me than LR.

Either way...i've taken tons of fat burners in the past and Methyl Ripped gave me the best results to date.
So far nothing has compared to LR for me...

But I give everything one shot.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i would definitely try it out....let me know how it goes if you do!!

:burg:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
you need a DCP/ LR stack on that list!!!!

Def gotta try out Recreate soon thou

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
you need a DCP/ LR stack on that list!!!!

Def gotta try out Recreate soon thou
DCP/ LR is going to most likely be one of my next adventures in the world of supplementation.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agree with above, I am heading that way

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this DCP/LR you speak of?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are too many i haven't tried in the list for me to vote yet :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate/DCP... maybe, I guess I'll find out.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I'm going to guess we'll need a poll update with Recreate soon.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd also like to nominate my man Bobby's (john123439487540984508 from PAL) girl as the best fat-burner of '08. She can help you shed a few hundred calories per hour, at a fair price as well.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I nominate a new function for Gold Members. Poll Editing :type:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I nominate any of the above stacked with Lipotrophin-PM.

For $20 the average person get's 40-60 day's worth, increases the fat burning potential and recover a heck of a lot better with improved sleep quality!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how Lipo-PM would stack with john123131's girlfriend however............

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP Labs Recreate

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
With shred only getting 2 votes i'm wondering how many people have actually tried it...

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
i am using MHP DREN right now and seeing results though i think it would work better if it was more than 1 pill a day

bigoak916

Awards
after trying all sorts of different fat burners (stimx, jetfuel, venom...you name it i've tried it)....i'm going to have to say that i find vpx meltdown one of the most effective ones i've taken in a while....guess it's pretty new though cause i never heard of it and wandered upon it by accident

phenomenon666

Awards
Lipixor by nanox nutriceuticals. got 2 months samples from this company. they'll launch in July i was told. New brand but A M A Z I N G products. I was told its a Pharmaceutical company from europe. Belgium or something

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipixor by nanox nutriceuticals. got 2 months samples from this company. they'll launch in July i was told. New brand but A M A Z I N G products. I was told its a Pharmaceutical company from europe. Belgium or something
3 out of your 4 posts talk about this company and their various products.

I think you are lacking the required full disclosure of your affiliation with this company, and you are coming across as sleazy - pretending to be some customer.

phenomenon666

Awards
3 out of your 4 posts talk about this company and their various products.

I think you are lacking the required full disclosure of your affiliation with this company, and you are coming across as sleazy - pretending to be some customer.
? just because i happen to like their products? ur reaction is the only thing thats sleazy here. but allright ill keep my opinions for my own next time...I do happen to like other brands as well and ill give them my credits when they come across my mind in a thread i want to give my opinion in. Who are u to call someone sleazy...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
? just because i happen to like their products? ur reaction is the only thing thats sleazy here. but allright ill keep my opinions for my own next time...I do happen to like other brands as well and ill give them my credits when they come across my mind in a thread i want to give my opinion in. Who are u to call someone sleazy...
Dude, you registered for the board and immediately began spamming for this company - again, 3 different products out of your whopping 4 posts.

Now you are going to insult everyone's intelligence, too, by denying that you have some stake in the company?

phenomenon666

Awards
Dude, you registered for the board and immediately began spamming for this company - again, 3 different products out of your whopping 4 posts.

Now you are going to insult everyone's intelligence, too, by denying that you have some stake in the company?
and making advertising for nutraplanet is ok already...sad

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am just finishing my recreate log and I don't think it's the blockbuster that everyone else seems to think...but to each their own :)