dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hellz yeah I concur for Recreate!!
I traded Jacob some GUT health for some Recreate. Sill hasn't arrived yet (ahem) but when it does, I will give this a run.

lector606

lector606

Awards
and making advertising for nutraplanet is ok already...sad
So either

a) Your use of the word advertising indicates your acknowledgement that your posts were an advertisement

or

b) Somehow you manage to see no difference between a completely unknown person with no other posts being extremely excited about an unknown company's entire product line, and a well known, well respected board member advertising for an extremely popular board sponsor. Not to mention that dsade is openly affiliated with NP while you seem to be trying to hide the fact that you are associated with this company.

If a company isn't smart enough to come up with better ways to advertise their products than to make fake accounts on message boards, they probably aren't smart enough to make quality products... Just my opinion.

jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
How about the good ol EAC? Yellow Bullet or Lipodrene...a lil aspirin and some energy drink. Be careful!:blink:

jerxxcoo

jerxxcoo

Awards
I know I know eca. I just like eac better. Bad habit....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eddie85

eddie85

Awards
the old adipokinetix by syntrax whith 1R2S NOREHPEDRINE

that was the best

eddie85

eddie85

Awards
does anyone where to get 1R2S NOREHPEDRINE cant find it anywhere??

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does anyone where to get 1R2S NOREHPEDRINE cant find it anywhere??
You probably wont find it. Then again that looks like a conicanation of the compound to hide what it truely is. A chemical structure name might help you find out what you should be looking for exactly.

Adams

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
For 2008 I'm going with Lipo6. Cheap and simple and worked good.

LeanXtreme seemed to be a great addition to my stack but I wouldn't expect much results by itself.

Overall I'd say definitely the old Lipodrene with ephedra.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the wierd side and prefer a LOT of energy with my fat burners.
Venom gets my vote for now.
Just got some Recreate samples yesterday. Will give it a run.

Also, not on the poll but: NAPALM!!!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
what about caffeine pills? i think they work best

Scottster

Awards
I'm on the wierd side and prefer a LOT of energy with my fat burners.
Venom gets my vote for now.
Just got some Recreate samples yesterday. Will give it a run.

Also, not on the poll but: NAPALM!!!
You will like Recreate. It worked very well for me, although I haven't tried too many different fat burners.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will like Recreate. It worked very well for me, although I haven't tried too many different fat burners.

Recreate doesnt give much energy though. Especially if he likes venom, ive used venom and its rediculous for energy, recreate...not so much.

bigjohn58

Awards
I'm going to try a Lean Xtreme Active Xtreme and Ephedra HCL stack. I'm glad someone else mentiones Lean Xtreme because I just did a search and posted about a fat burner and this one seemed to be liked best. Sounds like I should have tried Reloaded.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am on DCP/hardcore shred xs right now and having wonderful results. I didn't see much from Recreate, Levi reloaded was good as was methyl ripped (I dont think this is on the list)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am on DCP/hardcore shred xs right now and having wonderful results. I didn't see much from Recreate, Levi reloaded was good as was methyl ripped (I dont think this is on the list)
Wow, Recreate was incredible on the results side to me!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you're not alone there as i've seen in logs and opinions..however, it did practically nothing for me sadly :(

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Although not on the poll...what do you guys & gals think of Yohimbine for burning fat...I was told it is great for getting at the hard to reach places...abdominal fat for men...thighs & buttox for women. I just ordered some BOGO together with Dermacrine.

Lucky

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yohimbine is definitely in some of those products...even though it is not listed as a standalone.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded FTW!
I respond really well to yohimbine, never experienced any of the sides

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded FTW!
I respond really well to yohimbine, never experienced any of the sides
Everybody is different man. If you don't get Yohimbine sides, your probably going to absolutely love it in the results department.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Everybody is different man. If you don't get Yohimbine sides, your probably going to absolutely love it in the results department.

I'm on Yohimbine 7.5 mgs per day for 1 week so far. All I notice is my heart rate speed up slightly at times, doesn't feel bad just weird. How long before noticeable results & what should I notice 1st from using it? To those who have used it solo?:aargh:

lector606

lector606

Awards
I'm on Yohimbine 7.5 mgs per day for 1 week so far. All I notice is my heart rate speed up slightly at times, doesn't feel bad just weird. How long before noticeable results & what should I notice 1st from using it? To those who have used it solo?:aargh:
I'm not a huge user of yohimbine but that seems pretty low... I think at your weight you should dose that a couple of times a day at least? Someone else chime in here.

Also, are you following a low carb diet? Insulin release from eating carbs blocks the fat burning effects of yohimbine IIRC, so you should either take it in the morning before a decent length of low intensity fasted cardio or just throughout the day on a low carb diet for best results.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'm not a huge user of yohimbine but that seems pretty low... I think at your weight you should dose that a couple of times a day at least? Someone else chime in here.

Also, are you following a low carb diet? Insulin release from eating carbs blocks the fat burning effects of yohimbine IIRC, so you should either take it in the morning before a decent length of low intensity fasted cardio or just throughout the day on a low carb diet for best results.
Wow, impressed with a well thought out point. Where you been bro?

Anyways, I would up the dose a bit if I were you, but not by too much. Remember the Yoh. isn't gonna do it for you man. You have to be eating right and doing your due diligence in the gym to notice anything.

He hit the nail on the head above, you can't take Yohimbine anywhere near carbs. It is best used on a low carb diet for sure, just to avoid insulin as much as possible.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Wow, impressed with a well thought out point. Where you been bro?

Anyways, I would up the dose a bit if I were you, but not by too much. Remember the Yoh. isn't gonna do it for you man. You have to be eating right and doing your due diligence in the gym to notice anything.

He hit the nail on the head above, you can't take Yohimbine anywhere near carbs. It is best used on a low carb diet for sure, just to avoid insulin as much as possible.

I am taking 15 mgs per day now. 7.5 mgs first thing in the morning then later in afternoon another 7.5 mgs in between meals. I eat clean and workout/lift 5 days a week. I thought Yohimbine is the stubborn fat burner/abs for men etc. Leviathan reloded has 9 mgs per dose of yoh. So if something as powerfull as Yohimbine won't do it for me what will? Confused!

Scott Welch

Scott Welch

Awards
Spiropent
Clenasma
Ventolase
Ventipulmin
Novegam

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 and had pretty good results with it. I am currently using (started yesterday) the Leviathan Reloaded and hope it is as good as everyone says.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
has anybody mentioned VPX Meltdown?

i was reading September 2008's copy of Flex magazine online and came across their ad's

Apparently it's....
350% more potent than ephedrine
67% more potent than ephedrine/caffine
56% increase in fat utilization
29%increse in thermogenesis

and all claims are university proven.

more B.S!!! anyone care to comment because 350% more potent than ephedrine is a fu*king bold claim for starters!!!

:wtf:

Mygazines.com - Flex - September 2008 (CAN/USA) - just click on the first cover image and it will take you to a pop up page where you can actually read the entire magazine.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow B, and here I was going to suggest an E/C stack. :rofl:

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
im glad im not the only one who liked venom hyperdrive. it works better for me than the EC stack. Im taking 2 caps of venom a day and i haven't noticed any sideeffects yet... although i am pretty tolerant to stims.

levi reload looks really interesting though... especially with the inclusion of yohimbine...

I've tried biotest hot rox before and it made me jitter like a cracked out mutha*****. Lipo6 really sucked, and adrenalean/leanextreme was only decent

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
im glad im not the only one who liked venom hyperdrive. it works better for me than the EC stack. Im taking 2 caps of venom a day and i haven't noticed any sideeffects yet... although i am pretty tolerant to stims.

levi reload looks really interesting though... especially with the inclusion of yohimbine...

I've tried biotest hot rox before and it made me jitter like a cracked out mutha*****. Lipo6 really sucked, and adrenalean/leanextreme was only decent
bro, venom hyperdrive worked for me as well

FROYD

Awards
CytoLean as worked best for me, cheap as well.
Currently trying meltdown, doesn't give the same buzz as cytolean but does it help to get rid of the fat better who knows ???

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
i have had great results with Controlled Labs REDuction lost 8 lbs in a month

right now i am using the tri lean stack from ALR and seems to be working

aesop

Awards
Asia Black 25. Best fat burner out right now IMO. This **** heats you up like good old ephedrine.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Currently taking meltdown to eliminate fat before cycle,... have to say am pleased,... and I don't need coffee anymore!!!

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
I am currently taking Atro-phex. It has been working well but, I've had to up my dose to the max dosage and that is 4 pills, 2x a day and since there are only 98 pills in the box... a lil expensive since I'm killing a box every 2 weeks. I used to take Lipodrene but I started to get minor anxiety so I had to stop... I am interested in the the DCP and 7-keto.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
good eating habits, and a whole bunch of snuggles.

Last edited: