Help with my stack

hohlernr

Awards
Ok guys have been searching these forums for about 3-4 months now and have gotten some great help, but now I need a little extra.

I'm just finishing a RPM, Drive, and X-Factor stack and trying to decide on a summer cut stack.

I'm thinking of:

Purple Wraath
Animal Pak
Ragnarok
GNC Fish Oil
USP Labs Recreate *If it ever comes out :food:
ON 100% Whey
BSN Lean Dessert

I'm just wondering if this looks good or should I replace anything or add anything. I'm especially up for suggestions on my whey and my sustained release protein. Thanks in advanced!

Oh and I also have a bunch of Yohimbine Caps laying around and wondering if this could be added into this stack or will it have any bad reactions with the Recreate cause I know Yohimbine and be some pretty intense stuff.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
one of my biggest peeves is the use of the term "stack". however i won't let my annoyance with people who use the term to describe taking multivitamins, fish oil, and protein take away from me helping you at all.

whey protein and extended release you were hoping to hear from so that's what i'll mention. there is a brand called SportPharma that released a product called GainMax. and it's like the weight gainer version of universal torrent. excellent product, look it up

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of Animal Pak. I would replace it with something else like MVP/ZMK.

rugrat5288

Awards
if one is talking about a suppliment stack i would think multis and oils would be part of it. not sure what Ragnarok is but you might want to add creatine or incarnate if it dosn't have these in it.

koopa

koopa

Awards
a nice thing i did when i cut up for summer last year was avoid all carbs after 5pm, a couple of sugarfree redbulls per day and the piece de reistance......

Lots of tabasco and hot sauce on my chicken! Spicy food and chilli helps speed up the metabolism! Check out your fat burning supps, they always contain caffeine and chilli powder :)

just a tip