IGF-2 questions.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
well im pretty young(17). i hear a lot about this on the threads lately and im kinda mystified. i have heard of IGF-1 but now number 2? whats the difference?? is it even safe to take at my age? im nearing the end of puberty so will this have any effect on my height or testosterone levels? thanks for any info.:burger:

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
While IGF-1 is a hormone the product "IGF-2" by Applied Nutraceuticals is an herbal extract formulation used to naturally increased testosterone and growth hormone levels.

With this being said, I don't think it would be the end of the world if you took it; although, I wouldn't recommend it anyone your age. Being seventeen, you can make equal gains by making appropriate adjustments your training and nutrition. You could just wait another year and then give it a go; who knows what will be out by then...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im 18, i have never takin it...but it sounds good. I dont think it would hurt as i have takin a natural test booster before and my levels are normal (i did a test. test)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im 18, i have never takin it...but it sounds good. I dont think it would hurt as i have takin a natural test booster before and my levels are normal (i did a test. test)
other then possible getting better sleep, i dont think it will do to much in terms of gains for someone your age. i took lots of natural test boosters when i was you age and they never did a thing for me. just my opinion though.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
other then possible getting better sleep, i dont think it will do to much in terms of gains for someone your age. i took lots of natural test boosters when i was you age and they never did a thing for me. just my opinion though.
i have only takin one and i increased my gains. but i gain pretty quick anyways.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it would significantly help other than sleep. your growth hormone + testosterone levels are about as high as they can get right now. Really creatine, beta alanine, appropriate workouts + food, and rest are all you should need :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IGF-2 is an ausome product, sleep is unbeatable with it!