Leviathan/Incarnate and..... IGF-2?
- 03-24-2008, 03:21 PM
- 03-24-2008, 04:28 PM
I have not tried incarnate but Levi RL is pretty sweet. The effects seemed to "wear off" after about 3 weeks but that's probably tolerance issues.
As far as IGF-2 goes, it's amazing imo. I had been dieting for two months and my strength had severly plateaued. After like five days on it, I was hitting PR's. Since I weigh about 240, I took four caps three times a day.
03-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Leviathan Reloaded, Incarnate, and IGF-2 should stack very nicely.
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
Similar Forum Threads
- By spartan300 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:26 PM
- By BryanFury in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2005, 10:37 AM
- By Mr. GH in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2004, 10:25 AM
- By lifted in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2004, 02:17 PM
- By aznurse in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2004, 12:58 PM