Which fat Burner?

MuscleMind

Awards
I've been perusing through the forums here and there are so many fat burners that are popular...which do you guys recommend? I'm not stim sensitive at all.

I've been looking at Leviathan, Napalm, ECAY...

I tried Hot Rox Extreme and hated it, it did nothing. Meltdown Z-14 was pretty good though.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
id say the best you can get is levithan reloaded+DCP. its a stack you should really try out. i personally, with exercise and maintaining the same diet lost around 8 pounds in 6 weeks. pretty dang good if you ask me. the energy is also great. good luck!

xandelupo

Awards
Lipo 6x has worked well for me in the past for pre-contest preparation so I would reccomend that one or either Animal Cuts. Those have worked for me in the past.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Leviathan/DCP....

Just search the forums and see the overwhelming feedback.

MuscleMind

Awards
Is the Leviathan/DCP sold together or it's something you just buy separately?

Thanks for the quick feedback guys.

MuscleMind

Awards
I found the LR/DCP stack..would 1 bottle of each be sufficient for a cycle?

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
I took lipo6 Over the summer it worked well but about after 3 weeks... The results started to diminish and FATIGUE increased greatly, Thus they made lipo6x to fix that problem because the Original lipo6 doesnt release correctly. Right now i just started Megadrine RFA-1 With Ephedra.. Already been 3 days and noticed a Big difference. If you're going to look for things without ephedra (the greatest fat burners) i'd try things such as CLA's and Sesamin Oil. My buddy is currently on both and has maintained his muscle mass while still staying Very lean. He was also on Dialene4 I believe.

MuscleMind

Awards
I'd get ephedra if I knew where to get it lol

I took lipo6 Over the summer it worked well but about after 3 weeks... The results started to diminish and FATIGUE increased greatly, Thus they made lipo6x to fix that problem because the Original lipo6 doesnt release correctly. Right now i just started Megadrine RFA-1 With Ephedra.. Already been 3 days and noticed a Big difference. If you're going to look for things without ephedra (the greatest fat burners) i'd try things such as CLA's and Sesamin Oil. My buddy is currently on both and has maintained his muscle mass while still staying Very lean. He was also on Dialene4 I believe.

MuscleMind

Awards
What's the diff between Lev and Lev Reloaded? is reloaded betteR?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I prefer ECY or just EC. You can add DCP, Sesathin, or TTA with Salvia in addition to that.

MuscleMind

Awards
I've used MANY dif. fat burners and I've never used on better than Ephedrine + VPX Meltdown or ALRI Venom (by itself)
But Eph. + Meltdown for me gives NO sides. Can't even tell I took it.
I did meltdown + ephedra as well...it hardly hit me.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone had any experience with Adrenalean/Ephedrine HCL/Yohimbine HCL? That's going to be my next run, but I'm getting mixed feedback on it.

MuscleMind

Awards
There are so many damn fat burners out there it's ridiculous and it's getting confusing at this point. I wish there were studies of which worked better than others from a scientific standpoint.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are so many damn fat burners out there it's ridiculous and it's getting confusing at this point. I wish there were studies of which worked better than others from a scientific standpoint.
The conundrum with that is supplements come out much, MUCH faster then science is able to test. However, most supplements are formulated based on research of particular ingredients. New fat burners are usually built upon new ingredients or a special combination of such ingredients.

With that said, it can still be a live and learn process of which supplements jives the best with your personal biological/metabolic system.

Everyone here loves the Leviathan Reloaded/DCP combo and theoretically, the ingredients Levi Re posses should create a good fat burning environment. However, with my personal experience, it wasn't very effective. As many fat burners as I've tried, I still haven't ran across anything as effective more ME as the original Xenadrine by Cytodyne Technologies, when Ephedrine was free to roam in fat loss supps.

A lot of the "popular" supps here at AM are good ones, I'm not sure there can be a King of Kings fat burner because of the surmounting spectrum of mediating variables within all of us. But for the most part, anything that becomes "popular" here at AM, says something, so just read around, try it and test the waters to see which fat supp you respond best to. Easier said then done because money isn't unlimited, but that's the nature of the supplement world, trial and error for the consumer :cheers:

MuscleMind

Awards
I agree. I'll be stacking LR with Ephedra to see how that goes.

I was going to do the LR/DCP stack, but I'd rather try it with ephedra at first.
Maybe I'll add DCP to the mix at a later point, pending on my results.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I'll be stacking LR with Ephedra to see how that goes.

I was going to do the LR/DCP stack, but I'd rather try it with ephedra at first.
Maybe I'll add DCP to the mix at a later point, pending on my results.
Sounds good, but just in case you weren't aware, DCP isn't a stim, and you can add it to just about any stack. Whether its for a bulk cycle to keep the calories in check or as a non-stim addition to foundational stim stack, like the one you got going.

Levi + Ephedrine seems like a complete mix. You've got the caffeine, the yohimbine hcl hydroxy and the ephedra.

I have a stack lined up for next week myself, but I'm still waiting for responses from more knowledgeable people about the addition of ephedrine hcl and yohimbine hcl.

Good luck with it. Keep us updated, I may go the Levi Re/Ephedrine hcl route myself at a later point.

MuscleMind

Awards
Sounds good, but just in case you weren't aware, DCP isn't a stim, and you can add it to just about any stack. Whether its for a bulk cycle to keep the calories in check or as a non-stim addition to foundational stim stack, like the one you got going.

Levi + Ephedrine seems like a complete mix. You've got the caffeine, the yohimbine hcl hydroxy and the ephedra.

I have a stack lined up for next week myself, but I'm still waiting for responses from more knowledgeable people about the addition of ephedrine hcl and yohimbine hcl.

Good luck with it. Keep us updated, I may go the Levi Re/Ephedrine hcl route myself at a later point.
If this stack fails, I may go back to what I did in the past, which was ECAY stack..worked really well and had an insane amount of energy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this stack fails, I may go back to what I did in the past, which was ECAY stack..worked really well and had an insane amount of energy.
That's what I'm going for.

Adrenalean
Lean Xtreme
Ephedrine HCL
Yohimbine HCL

Sesamin Oil
Fish Oil

The ECY is in there with some added specs

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Well Megadrine Rfa-1 Is the old Xenadrine RFA-1 Which is a sick ass product. Been on Megadrine Rfa-1 For 4Days No Jitters No shakes And Already seeing the abs Come in fast as hell.
Yohimbe Is actually in the megadrine and most Ephedra Products... Basically Helps cut the fat as well AS BOOST the sex drive thru the roof. It's some pretty crazy stuff. And i wouldnt take pure ephedra from walgreens because it isn't all stacked like in the fat burning pills.

Megadrine = Serving Size: 1 caplet
Servings per bottle: 120

* Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 20mg
* Ephedra Extract 10mg (leaves) 10mg
* Bitter Orange (fruit) standardized to 25mg synephrine 42.5mg
* Guarana Extract (seed) stardardized to 100mg of Caffiene 455mg
* Proprietary Blend:White Willow Bark Extract, L-Tyrosine, Ginger Root, 3,3,4,7-Tetrahydroxyflavone, Magnesium Phosphate, DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol), Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Acacia Rigidula Extract, Theobromine, Phenylethylamine HCL, Yohimbe Extract(bark)
* Other Ingredients: Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxy Propyl Methylcellulose, Stearic Acid,
* Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Starch Gluconate, Starch, Triacetin, Titanium Dioxide, Silica.

And You take 3 a day Woo woo 1500Mg CAffiene! haha

Also in regards to where to buy Ephedra. You can check out
mysupplementstore dot com and mysupplementshop dot com

MuscleMind

Awards
Damn, products with ephedra are expensive today lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Amen... I miss the days of the easy simple ECA stack... yohimbine has worked well for me, not great, but very well. The venom "tri-lean" system was amazing, but the night time one was a requirement for sleep for me. I'm just starting to research what to use when I get my body back into "suppliment worthy" shape.

MB

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took some

-Adrenalean
-Ephedrine HCL
-Yohimbine HCL and my eyes feel like they're about to shoot out my head :run:

MuscleMind

Awards
Well..I got LR this morning..took 2 pills with 1 pill bronkaid...my eyelid was twitching for a bit haha..

I'm not shaky, but I have a crapload of energy..I have faith in this stack.

My diet:
Meal 1: 2 Scoops Vitamin Shoppe Whey Protein + 1tbsp natty PB
Meal 2: 8oz Steak + 1cup broccoli
Meal 3: 2 scoops VS Whey + half sweet Potato
Meal 4: 3 Scoops VS Whey + whole sweet potato (PWO)
Meal 5: Grilled Chicken + Broccoli
Meal 6: Chicken or Steak + Asparagus
Meal 7: 2 Scoops VS Whey

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Well..I got LR this morning..took 2 pills with 1 pill bronkaid...my eyelid was twitching for a bit haha..

I'm not shaky, but I have a crapload of energy..I have faith in this stack.

My diet:
Meal 1: 2 Scoops Vitamin Shoppe Whey Protein + 1tbsp natty PB
Meal 2: 8oz Steak + 1cup broccoli
Meal 3: 2 scoops VS Whey + half sweet Potato
Meal 4: 3 Scoops VS Whey + whole sweet potato (PWO)
Meal 5: Grilled Chicken + Broccoli
Meal 6: Chicken or Steak + Asparagus
Meal 7: 2 Scoops VS Whey
That doesn't look like very many carbohydrates, how many calories are you shooting for?

MuscleMind

Awards
That doesn't look like very many carbohydrates, how many calories are you shooting for?
Not going over 75g carbs...

So I had my first workout with LR + Ephedrine today, and the energy was amazing. I wasn't even working out my chest, and it cramped like a mother ****er..i had to ask them for a banana lol.