supplement clash

gym88

Awards
hello everyone, im starting a an otc fat loss stack with thyrotabs and lipo6. just wondering if you can take them at the same time? as they both say 30mins before breakfast. im sorry if it sounds daft its just that i dont want any of the ingrediants to clash cheers.

also do you think it would be alright to use gasperi thyrotabs at my age im only using them as i got them for free? also when i bump up to 3 a day of the thyrotabs would it be alright taking the last 2 tablets all at ounce? as i dont want to take the last tablest late beore bed.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
hello everyone, im starting a an otc fat loss stack with thyrotabs and lipo6. just wondering if you can take them at the same time? as they both say 30mins before breakfast. im sorry if it sounds daft its just that i dont want any of the ingrediants to clash cheers.
None of the ingredients will clash but it may make you a little jittery.

also when i bump up to 3 a day of the thyrotabs would it be alright taking the last 2 tablets all at ounce?
Probably not a good idea.

gym88

Awards
thanks alot. what would you use for thyroid pct? would kelp be ok or should i be alright as lipo6 contains guggul

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
No, you'll still need a PCT. You can take some guggulsterones after you finish the thryotabs or just continue taking lipo 6.

gym88

Awards
cheers. im also going to start lean xtreme and leviatham reloaded do you think i should start straight after thyrotabs and lipo 6. would the lean xtreme and leviatham reloaded be alright for pct.
cheers

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
The lean xtreme will be great for pct. It will boost thyroid output as well as preventing excess cortisol. Levi RL and Lean Xtreme is a sick stack, imo.

gym88

Awards
would you add anything else to that, im one of them i like trying things.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a two month, levi rl, lean xtreme, and dcp stack. It was great combo, lost a good ten pounds and recomped a bit too.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Sure, it's an amazing stack.
Keep in mind that both lean xtreme and leviathan rl both have coleus forskolin in them. :dump: If you start having bathroom issues when dosaging them together, then just take them at different times during the day.

gym88

Awards
yeah i bought bulk cf at 20% extact and one overdose give me the s**ts for a week.