weight gaining supplements

  1. weight gaining supplements


    I'm looking to gain weight for football. It can be good weight or bad weight the important thing is that i get heavier. I have tried many things for example Muscle Milk Collegiate only gave me about 5 lbs.

    any ideas?


  2. Eat more throughout the day. 5 to 6 meals a day, at least 500 cal over maintenance level. After a week if 500 over is too low, up it to 1000 over/day.

    Food, your #1 supplement.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Eat more throughout the day. 5 to 6 meals a day, at least 500 cal over maintenance level. After a week if 500 over is too low, up it to 1000 over/day.

    Food, your #1 supplement.
    Agreed!You should be supplementing with protien though.So muscle juice has 1020 cals in it.Chocolate has less,but vanilla and bananna seemd to taste better anyways.
    •   
       


  4. Coconut oil added to any shake

  5. have you tried cytogainer that will for sure put weight on you, good and bad the only problem with it is its high in fat which guarantees putting weight on you

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cantstop19 View Post
    have you tried cytogainer that will for sure put weight on you, good and bad the only problem with it is its high in fat which guarantees putting weight on you
    cytogainer is 5g fat per serving....it's high carb and high protien.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cantstop19 View Post
    have you tried cytogainer that will for sure put weight on you, good and bad the only problem with it is its high in fat which guarantees putting weight on you
    Two guys at my local sup store have steared me and others away from cytogainer and towards muscle juice.I just bought a blender so no more store bought shakes for me.If ya'll have any ideas go to Your Favorite Homemade Shakes and give me your recipe please.(in the recipe forum,I don't know how to link it)

  8. oops my bad your right about cytogainer i was looking at muscle juice and thought that was the cytogainer nutrition facts muslce juice has 18g of fat

  9. muscle juice tastes great and will throw weight on u granted u will gain some fat but kill like 1 tub a week or better and u will gain.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    muscle juice tastes great and will throw weight on u granted u will gain some fat but kill like 1 tub a week or better and u will gain.
    you should be able to add on about 1 pound a week of healthy weight. Trust me you can add 10 pounds of weight, but it aint going to be healthy weight at all. shoot for 1 pound or at most 1.5 pounds a week. Thats a 500 cal surplus per day. If you think about it, if you did add 1.5 pounds per week. That would add up to 6 pounds per month. 18 per 3 months. Thats a lot of weight!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    muscle juice tastes great and will throw weight on u granted u will gain some fat but kill like 1 tub a week or better and u will gain.
    I was taking two a day.I drank half in the morning and the other half before traing in the morning.Then one after wo with creatine mono.I went through 3 tubs and didn't notice any fat gain.I'm sure i did,but it's not noticeable.I did gain some muscle back that i lost after trying to cut for the first time.I'm almost back measurement and strength wise,but i was 180 when cutting and 168 when done.Now i'm 174 so leaner than before.I lost too much muscle so stopped after 13 days.Now it's worth it,but it wasn't when lifts went down and guys at the gym told me i had gotten smaller It took me 2 months to gain the muscle back!

  12. have any of yall tried the bananna flavor of muscle juice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cantstop19 View Post
    have any of yall tried the bananna flavor of muscle juice
    Thats the one i just finished.It was great at first,but got old and i had trouble finishing it half way through.It became overwhelming.After the first one though i didn't really notice it anymore.It taste kind of like a bananna runt.I wish they would lower the sugar in those.

  14. food, whey protein, casein- protein for sleeping helpes prevent catabolism, hard lifting, sleep


    that should be good bro.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    food, whey protein, casein- protein for sleeping helpes prevent catabolism, hard lifting, sleep


    that should be good bro.
    Why'd you block your face all the sudden?You had it unblocked forever.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by packers1200 View Post
    I'm looking to gain weight for football. It can be good weight or bad weight the important thing is that i get heavier. I have tried many things for example Muscle Milk Collegiate only gave me about 5 lbs.

    any ideas?
    try prolab's N-Large2
    i tried the sample from vitamin world and its pretty good and mixes very easily and taste is amazing.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Why'd you block your face all the sudden?You had it unblocked forever.
    i accidentially changed my avatar pic, and then i up loaded this one and for some reason it had my face blocked and i dont have the original copy.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  18. I just get the 12 lb of now carbo gain and their fructose and dextrose and just load up. I add like 500 cal to my gator aid annd sip it through my workout.

  19. try protein factory bovine serum! it wont dissapoint! 10 lbs in 3 weeks for me! love the stuff.....5'6. 198lbs...love it!

  20. just eat a lot. hold you poop and piss in all the time. grow your hair out WO everyday. eat carbs, chocolate, ice cream, drink lots of water & soda, and TADA THE BEST WAY TO GAIN WEIGHT + every crap junk food you can think of.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by miguel gonzal View Post
    try protein factory bovine serum! it wont dissapoint! 10 lbs in 3 weeks for me! love the stuff.....5'6. 198lbs...love it!
    what is ur BF % cuz ha thats aton of weight to only be 5'6 unless your just completely buffed out
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  22. i have pic,,dont know how to show it,,but i train HIT style and love it,,only one (1)set after 2 warm-ups...i have 17'' arms, no fat..lol... it works ,,but you can't be burning cal. playing b-ball ,dancing all nite..etc...lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by miguel gonzal View Post
    i have pic,,dont know how to show it,,but i train HIT style and love it,,only one (1)set after 2 warm-ups...i have 17'' arms, no fat..lol... it works ,,but you can't be burning cal. playing b-ball ,dancing all nite..etc...lol
    How old are you?Theirs more to it than just protien and HIT!I'm not shouting steroids,i'm shouting GENETICS!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by miguel gonzal View Post
    i have pic,,dont know how to show it,,but i train HIT style and love it,,only one (1)set after 2 warm-ups...i have 17'' arms, no fat..lol... it works ,,but you can't be burning cal. playing b-ball ,dancing all nite..etc...lol
    damn dude haha. all u do to upload a pic is go to the little mountain icon when you reply click that, then paste the URL of the pic in there and just hit ok
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    damn dude haha. all u do to upload a pic is go to the little mountain icon when you reply click that, then paste the URL of the pic in there and just hit ok
    Is the url what it says underneath the pics in "my pictures?"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Is the url what it says underneath the pics in "my pictures?"
    yeah. but i usually just put my cursor on the picture there right click and go to proporties and copy that link
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah. but i usually just put my cursor on the picture there right click and go to proporties and copy that link
    Mine don't work.I tried to post pics of little cute pits and big bad ones,but none would work.I just got a box with an x in it.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Mine don't work.I tried to post pics of little cute pits and big bad ones,but none would work.I just got a box with an x in it.
    hmm try shrinking the size? im not sure
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need Help gaining weight
    By Rain050 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 06:40 PM
  2. I need help gaining weight.
    By Sinr98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 11:29 AM
  3. Supplements to help lose weight while gaining muscle?
    By kevinrome in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Gaining Weight
    By kdarrell in forum Bulking
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 09:24 PM
  5. Gaining Weight
    By kdarrell in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 11:42 AM
Log in
Log in