weight gaining supplements

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
I'm looking to gain weight for football. It can be good weight or bad weight the important thing is that i get heavier. I have tried many things for example Muscle Milk Collegiate only gave me about 5 lbs.

any ideas?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Eat more throughout the day. 5 to 6 meals a day, at least 500 cal over maintenance level. After a week if 500 over is too low, up it to 1000 over/day.

Food, your #1 supplement.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eat more throughout the day. 5 to 6 meals a day, at least 500 cal over maintenance level. After a week if 500 over is too low, up it to 1000 over/day.

Food, your #1 supplement.
Agreed!You should be supplementing with protien though.So muscle juice has 1020 cals in it.Chocolate has less,but vanilla and bananna seemd to taste better anyways.

cantstop19

Awards
have you tried cytogainer that will for sure put weight on you, good and bad the only problem with it is its high in fat which guarantees putting weight on you

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
have you tried cytogainer that will for sure put weight on you, good and bad the only problem with it is its high in fat which guarantees putting weight on you
cytogainer is 5g fat per serving....it's high carb and high protien.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Two guys at my local sup store have steared me and others away from cytogainer and towards muscle juice.I just bought a blender so no more store bought shakes for me.If ya'll have any ideas go to Your Favorite Homemade Shakes and give me your recipe please.(in the recipe forum,I don't know how to link it)

cantstop19

Awards
oops my bad your right about cytogainer i was looking at muscle juice and thought that was the cytogainer nutrition facts muslce juice has 18g of fat

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
muscle juice tastes great and will throw weight on u granted u will gain some fat but kill like 1 tub a week or better and u will gain.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
muscle juice tastes great and will throw weight on u granted u will gain some fat but kill like 1 tub a week or better and u will gain.
you should be able to add on about 1 pound a week of healthy weight. Trust me you can add 10 pounds of weight, but it aint going to be healthy weight at all. shoot for 1 pound or at most 1.5 pounds a week. Thats a 500 cal surplus per day. If you think about it, if you did add 1.5 pounds per week. That would add up to 6 pounds per month. 18 per 3 months. Thats a lot of weight!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was taking two a day.I drank half in the morning and the other half before traing in the morning.Then one after wo with creatine mono.I went through 3 tubs and didn't notice any fat gain.I'm sure i did,but it's not noticeable.I did gain some muscle back that i lost after trying to cut for the first time.I'm almost back measurement and strength wise,but i was 180 when cutting and 168 when done.Now i'm 174 so leaner than before.I lost too much muscle so stopped after 13 days.Now it's worth it,but it wasn't when lifts went down and guys at the gym told me i had gotten smaller :aargh: It took me 2 months to gain the muscle back!

cantstop19

Awards
have any of yall tried the bananna flavor of muscle juice

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have any of yall tried the bananna flavor of muscle juice
Thats the one i just finished.It was great at first,but got old and i had trouble finishing it half way through.It became overwhelming.After the first one though i didn't really notice it anymore.It taste kind of like a bananna runt.I wish they would lower the sugar in those.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
food, whey protein, casein- protein for sleeping helpes prevent catabolism, hard lifting, sleep

that should be good bro.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to gain weight for football. It can be good weight or bad weight the important thing is that i get heavier. I have tried many things for example Muscle Milk Collegiate only gave me about 5 lbs.

any ideas?
try prolab's N-Large2
i tried the sample from vitamin world and its pretty good and mixes very easily and taste is amazing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Why'd you block your face all the sudden?You had it unblocked forever.
i accidentially changed my avatar pic, and then i up loaded this one and for some reason it had my face blocked and i dont have the original copy.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I just get the 12 lb of now carbo gain and their fructose and dextrose and just load up. I add like 500 cal to my gator aid annd sip it through my workout.

miguel gonzal

Awards
try protein factory bovine serum! it wont dissapoint! 10 lbs in 3 weeks for me! love the stuff.....5'6. 198lbs...love it!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just eat a lot. hold you poop and piss in all the time. grow your hair out WO everyday. eat carbs, chocolate, ice cream, drink lots of water & soda, and TADA THE BEST WAY TO GAIN WEIGHT + every crap junk food you can think of.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
try protein factory bovine serum! it wont dissapoint! 10 lbs in 3 weeks for me! love the stuff.....5'6. 198lbs...love it!
what is ur BF % cuz ha thats aton of weight to only be 5'6 unless your just completely buffed out

miguel gonzal

Awards
i have pic,,dont know how to show it,,but i train HIT style and love it,,only one (1)set after 2 warm-ups...i have 17'' arms, no fat..lol... it works ,,but you can't be burning cal. playing b-ball ,dancing all nite..etc...lol

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have pic,,dont know how to show it,,but i train HIT style and love it,,only one (1)set after 2 warm-ups...i have 17'' arms, no fat..lol... it works ,,but you can't be burning cal. playing b-ball ,dancing all nite..etc...lol
How old are you?Theirs more to it than just protien and HIT!I'm not shouting steroids,i'm shouting GENETICS!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
damn dude haha. all u do to upload a pic is go to the little mountain icon when you reply click that, then paste the URL of the pic in there and just hit ok

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn dude haha. all u do to upload a pic is go to the little mountain icon when you reply click that, then paste the URL of the pic in there and just hit ok
Is the url what it says underneath the pics in "my pictures?"

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Is the url what it says underneath the pics in "my pictures?"
yeah. but i usually just put my cursor on the picture there right click and go to proporties and copy that link

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah. but i usually just put my cursor on the picture there right click and go to proporties and copy that link
Mine don't work.I tried to post pics of little cute pits and big bad ones,but none would work.I just got a box with an x in it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Mine don't work.I tried to post pics of little cute pits and big bad ones,but none would work.I just got a box with an x in it.
hmm try shrinking the size? im not sure