anyone noticed adverse effects from anti-corts?

i felt some sort of ill side effects

• yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • no

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
hello all

has anybody noticed 'any' adverse effects taking various anti cort supps (7-oxo-dhea, androtriol, relora etc) during and after?

'any' meaning, rebouding of cortisol afterwards, libido problem during and after, if any, and so on.

just curious

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Dull back ache. But i get that from almost every supplement that I've tried.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I've taken lean xtreme 2.0 before. Joints got pretty sore at 4 caps a day but some bulk cissus took care of that. I haven't noticed any libido prolems or cortisol rebound either.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Soreness also. And i think you should pyramid offto reduce the chance of any sudden powering bounceback. Especially if you lead an already stressfull life, ie- heavy training, job, general life, school.

I know i do some of the above and those cause stress. As well as late nights up.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies guys,

hope to hear more from others as well

mostly ive read about joint pains, but intersted in hearing others sides since everyone reacts a little different.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
The only 'side effect' I noticed was less fat on my obliques...

dizi24

Awards
I've taken lean xtreme 2.0 before. Joints got pretty sore at 4 caps a day but some bulk cissus took care of that. I haven't noticed any libido prolems or cortisol rebound either.
I read something by Matt Cahill saying that he can't even take LX any more because it supresses his cort. to a point where even one pill a day gives him sore joints.

Other than joints, there really aren't any side effects

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
none so far....about a month of lean xtreme at 4 caps a day and 3 caps of 300mg of Relora/ day...leaning out fairly nice. Havent exprecienced any joint issues but im running alongside cissus and a nice intake of flax and fish oils a day to prevent that. Hope that helps!

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if 11 oxo counts but at a very high dose I had horrible anxiety. At low doses I was fine.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I never really get sore joints from it oddly, but I do have suspicions that going on and off anti-corts or even DHEA might have an impact on the immune system. I used both DHEA and anti-corts this winter and I have been sick more times than ever before. Could easily be pure coincidence but there is a lot interaction with the immune system with these products and I suspect if you stop them cold turkey like I did, it might leave you hangin so to speak.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
fat loss around obliques? how horrible LOL

cool, keep this going please bros, very helpful

i had that old post about the 11bHSD and anti cort supps lowering T level in mostly in vitro studies...well i guess that happens in vitro but not necessarily high impact on T level in vivo then?

interesting.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to see if my attitude, stress level, etc. changes while using anti corts and I'm yet to significantly notice the difference as cort is needed for regulating stress...obviously but still...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I never really get sore joints from it oddly, but I do have suspicions that going on and off anti-corts or even DHEA might have an impact on the immune system. I used both DHEA and anti-corts this winter and I have been sick more times than ever before. Could easily be pure coincidence but there is a lot interaction with the immune system with these products and I suspect if you stop them cold turkey like I did, it might leave you hangin so to speak.
I wouldn't doubt this idea one bit...especially with the anti-corts. Since cort is involved with stress and how our bodies handle it...stress (and the response with cortisol) in general is linked to high blood pressure, blood sugar levels and an immunosuppressive action to it as well...

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
added SAN's Blaze one in the morning, another in the afternoon and one cap of Retain2 at night starting last friday.

no other supps have been changed, workout has changed but its less volume.

like others have said, im noticing some snap crackle pop in the joints and general feeling of sore tightness in the muscles as well. Weird. makes me nervous of injury being so stiff.

looking a bit leaner, but i might reduce it to one Blaze in the morning from now on.

i wonder if i can stay on one pill in the morning indefinitely...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, Retain killed me at a half dose, joint hurt. I like NOW 7Keto, it seems to be anabolic for me, more than helping fat loss.