Help me decide which stack

• Scorch and DCP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scorch and Lean Xtreme

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ofwolfandman

Awards
ok so ive narrowed it down to about three products for my girl so which one of these combinations would be best for a woman...just reply back with the number if you want...and the goal is weight loss/fat loss by the way

1. Scorch and DCP
2. Scorch and Lean Xtreme
3. Leviathan Reloaded and Lean Xtreme
4. Leviathan Reloaded and DCP
5. all three
6. suggest something else

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest the LR/DCP stack. Worked great for me.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
ok so ive narrowed it down to about three products for my girl so which one of these combinations would be best for a woman...just reply back with the number if you want...and the goal is weight loss/fat loss by the way

1. Scorch and DCP
5. all three

You'd likely get more responses if you'd just list the supps as what they are, not by name brands. I have no idea what scorch, DCP, Leviathan or lean extreme are, and it's unlikely that too many folks are going to spend the time to look them up. (I think that there was a thread about this not too long ago.)

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
how much weight does your girl need or want to lose?

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards

1. Scorch and DCP
5. all three

A poll would have been easier.

ofwolfandman

Awards
yea it would have haha, im new so i didnt think about that....my girl wants to lose about 20-25 pounds....i'll try and figure out how to make a poll

ofwolfandman

Awards
im tryin to get my girl to workout a little more and watch what she eats but she goes to school and works so she doesn't have a lot of time and she has to eat whatever her mom buys at the store or starve so.......yea

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I've been getting awesome results from Recreate from USP. I've been taking one pill a day, which is affordable as hell. It's worth it for the mood boosting effects alone.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
how come no one is voting in my poll haha
A lot of the folks here know what the difference between actual ingredients are, but don't bother trying to remember what's in each new supp that comes out. Try listing the ingredients of each, so we can compare easily.

ofwolfandman

Awards
i will try to list the ingredients later.....my question now is why Leviathan and DCP but not Leviathan, Lean Xtreme, and DCP? Is Lean Xtreme not good for a woman or something?

ofwolfandman

Awards
what do you guys think of carb blockers for weight loss? the reason i ask is that my girl has to eat whatever her mom buys and thats pretty much all carbs so yea.... what do you think?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used the Lean Extreme with the DCP/ Reloaded. The lean extreme is to control cortisol levels though.

If she can't make it to a gym then get her one of those videos to use as cardio. Then devise a workout that she can do at home using things around the house. Muscle is one of the biggest aids in fatloss.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i will try to list the ingredients later.....my question now is why Leviathan and DCP but not Leviathan, Lean Xtreme, and DCP? Is Lean Xtreme not good for a woman or something?
Getting her on all three would be a waste of money. Diet is the most important thing and it sounds like her diet is bad. No doubt she could make more effort, its harsh but hey we've all been in the same situation at one point or another. Until her diet is in order i wouldn't suggest anything really unless you think she would be more motivated if she is "on some fat burner my bf gave me". If she doesn't exercise much then motivation is going to be tough. She should drop a few lbms as soon as she gets into her cardio and sorts out her diet. It can be difficult explaining to a girl that they need to eat to lose weight. Don't let her get in the habit of having soup for lunch and a salad for dinner or something like that. Hell perhaps she could have a brief convo with crader via pm or something to explain a few things from a womans perspective.............just an idea.

ofwolfandman

Awards
yea i know its just hard for her right now because she really has no control over what her mom buys at the store. she asks her mom to buy her certain things at the store but she never does. then again, she could buy them too but she is not the richest person in the world. once her classes are over here soon, she will be working out much more and im going to have her try a tkd diet if she can make it work. that being said and done, that is the only time i would buy her these supplements...not now when she cant workout a lot and cant eat the right things....so this thread is more for the future, as in a couple months when she gets everything straightened out and has more time