sweet sweat

  1. sweet sweat


    Sweet Sweat —*Sports Research Corporation 2006

    I just got one stick. Any one know about it. What are your opinions.


  2. I've got to be honest dj, I sincerely hope it works for you, but it looks real dumb.

  3. Dj, you seem to buy into marketing really easy.
    •   
       


  4. I was using it and jump roped and did the heat camera and I can see the side that was applied.

  5. LOL OMFG this is for boxers trying to lose water weight!!!!

  6. well its a great deordrent substitute lol.

  7. This is all that it is....http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...-enhancers.htm

    Anyhow im looking forward to seeing competition shape!!!

  8. LOL

    From the same company that has brought you such renowned products as Thigh Factor 2000 and Silk Neck and Breast Gel SPC is proud to announce...




  9. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    LOL

    From the same company that has brought you such renowned products as Thigh Factor 2000 and Silk Neck and Breast Gel SPC is proud to announce...



    lol i saw the breast enhancer shiz and i was wtf!!??

  10. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol i saw the breast enhancer shiz and i was wtf!!??
    Usually breast enhancing = happy. In this case not so much

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Usually breast enhancing = happy. In this case not so much
    ahhahahaha, dude you have to admit the shiny lid on the thigh cream is hot...its kinda like a ghetto a$$ mirror to measure your progress.....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    ahhahahaha, dude you have to admit the shiny lid on the thigh cream is hot...its kinda like a ghetto a$$ mirror to measure your progress.....
    Its nickname on the street is silver bullet. Its also why the product is 20 bucks instead of free. lmao this brand is funny as hell

  13. bwhahahha
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  14. lol actually a friend told me if i wanted 2 small tubs of this a few months back i declined cause they look to old school, and he doesnt workout hes too fat he says its his bothers and its selling some of his stuff and giving away some other cause he got him mad and wants to get back at him lol i would use that even to put it on easyejl and then spank him
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Toxic Sweat
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:53 AM
  2. Sweet! Primordial's Sweet Serum (spons.)
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:31 AM
  3. Sweet Serum Review... Its pretty sweet
    By salto571 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 04:08 PM
  4. Should I even sweat it?
    By Thor Hammer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Log in
Log in