Creatine Cycle

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to cycle creatine mono? I want to run it for 6 weeks. In the past i would take 5 grams 4 times a day for four days then just maintain it at 5 grams before and after workouts. And on off days just take ten throughout the day in two doses on empty stomachs.

remeizo

Awards
I think that you could get the same results with a lower dosage. Creatine helps with ATP creation and allows your muscles to absorb more water. Also make sure you take some sort of sugar with your creatine. Your body's production of insulin will help push the creatine and other nutrients into your body. Insulin is one of the more anabolic compounds that your body produces naturally. I have even heard of body builders obtaining insulin and injecting that with a high sugar/carb meal to help push the carbs and protiens into the muscles. But this can make you diabetic and should definately not be done.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to cycle creatine mono? I want to run it for 6 weeks. In the past i would take 5 grams 4 times a day for four days then just maintain it at 5 grams before and after workouts. And on off days just take ten throughout the day in two doses on empty stomachs.

15g to 20g per day in seperate doses for 3 days, 0g for 3 days. Repeat.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with the way i do it? i kinda like having to take it everday. Is that overkill? Ive read so many different things so many different places.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with the way i do it? i kinda like having to take it everday. Is that overkill? Ive read so many different things so many different places.

The traditional way leads to decreased creatine muscle stores after 6 weeks. Cycling the way I described ensures your creatine muscle stores will NEVER deplete below the effective range.

Here:

http://www.ast-ss.com/articles/article.asp?AID=243

When they talk about Creatine HSC and DGC, they are referring to products that contain dextrose.