Creatine ON cycle

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
How come most people only run creatine during pct and not on cycle?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're stupid?

There's no reason to ever stop using creatine, it doesn't need to be cycled, and it has benefits regardless of training or diet protocols. If dosed properly, 2-3g on training days only to maintain saturation, there should be literally no bloat. If you're in contest prep, and are scared, sure drop it. Otherwise, it should be run non-stop.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Lol it seems that everyone's pct consists of it but it's never ran on cycle. I've been running sns creatine during my curreby epi cycle. So far so good

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whenever someone lists things like fish oil or multi vitamin or creatine as an "on cycle" or "pct" supplement it's a good marker of their inexperience. The aforementioned supps are staples and not needed to be cycled or even listed. If you don't get enough EPA/DHA in your diet, like me i don't eat fish really, then you should be supplementing fish oil. Not to mention it comes with a plethora of benefits. If you don't take in proper amounts of micro nutrients, a multi vitamin can be helpful. Then there's creatine which is useful at any time. I would hazard that the reason for including creatine in PCT procedures is for the minimal strength boost, which may help when coming off cycle. However, if your cycle is purely for body composition purposes, creatine is a non-factor.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
So many people have the fear that creatine can cause GI or kidney issues if taken over a prolonged period of time. This is a worry for many, but if taken in recommended dosages and hydration is on point you should be fine. As far as I know, there have been no proven studies which show creatine over a longer duration of time can in fact cause these issues.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
What do you mean more? Over-saturation does not provide enhanced benefits.
Exactly what I was thinking, the idea everyone has to use more and even creatine loading is an absurd thought that has virtually no clinical studies to prove it's effectiveness. No reason in dosing more than what's recommended, more isn't always better.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly what I was thinking, the idea everyone has to use more and even creatine loading is an absurd thought that has virtually no clinical studies to prove it's effectiveness. No reason in dosing more than what's recommended, more isn't always better.

More is always better. There's a reason I use my protein scooper for my creatine bro. Dem gainz!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
More is always better. There's a reason I use my protein scooper for my creatine bro. Dem gainz!
I prefer using an IV bag and keeping myself hooked up all day via blood lol!

That protein scooper is a good idea though as I always seem to lose scoops in the powder so to save it could use big scoop to find the smaller

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it seems that everyone's pct consists of it but it's never ran on cycle. I've been running sns creatine during my curreby epi cycle. So far so good
Yes our SNS Creatine is so affordable why not run it during cycle and pct. Glad you like it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Stay on creatine sns is the best bang for your buck as said above

jaces

jaces

Awards
Most bodybuilders ditch creatine on a cuting cycle bcuz of the water retention,,,but its stupid to ditch it on a bulk or recomp

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established