Help with stack!

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I'm looking for something to stack with Epistane. Has anybody had any luck with anything good? Also, what should I take during and after my cycle to ensure safe liver function. Please advise.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Are you saying I should stack IGF-2, RPM, and Epistane? What should I be taking while on my cycle for during liver therapy?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for something to stack with Epistane. Has anybody had any luck with anything good? Also, what should I take during and after my cycle to ensure safe liver function. Please advise.
No need to stack anything with steroids except support supps. or other steroids. Get some reading done buddy you'll thank us later ;)

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I can't seem to open that link. Can you repost?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Naw the post for some reason only works for a little bit. Just go up to the top of the page and hit search, then advanced search. On the left hand side switch to search thread titles only and input Epidrol

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Epidrol? I found several links talking about it in the search. Are you suggesting that over Epistane?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Sorry typo. Type in Epistane and you will see your results

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Just wanted to say thanks. I found Neoborn's post of an Epistane cycle. I think it's exactly what I was looking for.