Russian Bear 5000

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
I was wondering if theres a crazy chance if Anyones used this product before. Its a protein/Weight Gainer. It looks alittle excessive and I figured that alot of fat weight would be put on because of it.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have... humorously bought a bottle with a friend after discovering it at a Vitamin Shoppe location. The name, the claims, and the funny accents we instantly imitated all attributed cause to buying it.

It truely is a rediculous product, but I suppose there is the smallest market opening for such a thing. To truely hit the 5000 calorie mark, one would need to mix the entire tub (yes, the entire 20 some odd dollar thing) into a gallon of whole milk, to be consumed throughout the day. If you manage to eat 3 normal meals along with it, you're something else.

Taste wise, if I remember right, it wasn't all that bad! I had half of the container, and after really letting what just happened sink in at the time, I did not even try for the "2500" like we inteded. Almost like a "how many chicken nuggets can you eat" type deal... good times. I used it on and off post-workout, at a rough 30g protein estimate, and back to what I was writing, it didn't taste so bad!

Tiny Man

Awards
I was wondering if theres a crazy chance if Anyones used this product before. Its a protein/Weight Gainer. It looks alittle excessive and I figured that alot of fat weight would be put on because of it.
I've never tried it - I normally just like Cytogainer by Cytosport when using a gainer (although I don't use them much anymore). However it really is nothing special at all, and their 'serving suggestions' are just nothing short of ridiculous. As mentioned above, an entire tub in a gallon of milk. A common way that manufacturers try to make their 'weight gainers' stick out of the crowd is to make it look like it has more calories than the competition - the way to do this is just increase your serving size ;).

RB is nothing special, at best.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
They also make a vitamin pack that has a huge comrade on the front holding a hammer. Must agree with all of you, the Russian Bear is ridiculous.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

isnt that the stuff ivan drago used in rocky iv

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
In Communist Russia, Russian Bear uses you as weight gainer!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have seen it. But I wouldn't buy anything that has Bluto on the label. He never kicked Popeye's azz.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
In Russia, everybody disco dancing!

Putin uses Russian Bear, watch his judo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Supplements 0
Supplements 2
AaronJP1 Supplements 5
james c Supplements 10