View Poll Results: And the best thermogenic is...

Voters
163. This poll is closed
  • Stim X

    14 8.59%
  • X-Force

    3 1.84%
  • Stizm

    2 1.23%
  • AMP2

    18 11.04%
  • AdrenaLean

    20 12.27%
  • Venom Hyperdrive

    51 31.29%
  • Shred XS

    5 3.07%
  • Cytolean

    9 5.52%
  • Lipo-6

    45 27.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.

And the best thermogenic is...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. And the best thermogenic is...


    What thermogenic have you found to be the most effective, excluding EC?


  2. No Leviathan?

    Incomplete poll...
    •   
       


  3. lol..no doubt

  4. Oops! Sorry about that...ok, one for Leviathan


    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    No Leviathan?

    Incomplete poll...

  5. im looking to see what scorch has to offer....

  6. levi relo

  7. cellucors d4 thermal shock baby!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Napalm.
    Really? Not doubting you just the first time i've heard someone say that.

    I was thinking about trying some napalm for some stubborn chest fat.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    What thermogenic have you found to be the most effective, excluding EC?
    List needs some expansion: Leviathan Reloaded. RPM. Shred-XS Hardcore. DCP. Anabolic Pump. Yohimbine HCL....
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  10. I thought AP was a nutrient partioner not a thermogenic and also thought DCP was not thermogenic fat loss aid?

  11. Just goes to show you how many there are out there now...couldn't think of all of them when I was putting the list together and was looking at "all in one" products.

    I am using DCP now and it is not really a "thermogenic" used for preworkout as these others would be classified....likewise with AP.



    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    List needs some expansion: Leviathan Reloaded. RPM. Shred-XS Hardcore. DCP. Anabolic Pump. Yohimbine HCL....

  12. I'm surprised nobody has brought up Leviathan...this poll is full of fail.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Let me try to clarify...like any category, there is nearly an infinite selection and you can make even more combinations, the purpose of this poll is for the ones listed, which one is the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has brought up Leviathan...this poll is full of fail.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Let me try to clarify...like any category, there is nearly an infinite selection and you can make even more combinations, the purpose of this poll is for the ones listed, which one is the best.
    I abstain from voting then...plus, I am taking my supplements and going home.

    nya nya
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless



  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I abstain from voting then...plus, I am taking my supplements and going home.

    nya nya

  16. I'd like to know what the consensus is. Once my current stack runs out, I'd like to know what to grab for my next adipose genocide phase.

    I've ran Leviathan/DCP in the past and got headaches, but I did take more then the recommended dose. I only had 5 weeks (winter break) to reach my goals so I was very rash, but now I have until the end of summer so I can take it slow & steady without unrecommended dosages of anything.
    NSCA - CSCS

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I abstain from voting then...plus, I am taking my supplements and going home.

    nya nya
    I also abstain from an anti-RPM'mite poll
    NSCA - CSCS

  18. Chocamine is my favorite-clean energy, focus, and without the shakes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Chocamine is my favorite-clean energy, focus, and without the shakes.
    Call me crazy or weird and/or both, but I rather enjoy the shaking, jittery feeling. I've never tried Chocamine before, but I believe it's in the new Recreate? So I may get my chance.
    NSCA - CSCS

  20. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Call me crazy or weird and/or both, but I rather enjoy the shaking, jittery feeling. I've never tried Chocamine before, but I believe it's in the new Recreate? So I may get my chance.
    I don't like the shakes because it messes with my VO2. Y-HCl is a VO2 killer for me.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  21. Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    Really? Not doubting you just the first time i've heard someone say that.

    I was thinking about trying some napalm for some stubborn chest fat.
    See pics.
    Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

  22. Cast another vote for RPM then


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I also abstain from an anti-RPM'mite poll

  23. refuse to vote...lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    refuse to vote...lol
    ....
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Ah, come on...how about if I put you down for 1 vote towards Leviathan Reloaded?

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    refuse to vote...lol

  26. Scorch does deserve inclusion. Very solid formula.

  27. DCP and Napalm should be on there..based on whats up there, looks more like a bb.com poll....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    DCP and Napalm should be on there..based on whats up there, looks more like a bb.com poll....
    no need to get personal
    NSCA - CSCS

  29. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    no need to get personal
    lol...ok
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is Best non Thermogenic Fat Burner
    By kenbrainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:21 PM
  2. the best thermogenic supp.
    By DreamOfWeight in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:44 PM
  3. Best thermogenic
    By BryanM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 01:13 AM
  4. Building a Thermogenic
    By enash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Log in
Log in