Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Cytolean

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Lipo-6

Votes: 45 27.6%

• Total voters

JB22

Awards
I like Dialene 4 and Adrenaline (Genera)
Adrenaline gets my vote too! Leviathan is going to be my next purchase from what everybody has been saying, and use it with NP's 1,3-dimethylamylamine Caps

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Adrenaline gets my vote too! Leviathan is going to be my next purchase from what everybody has been saying, and use it with NP's 1,3-dimethylamylamine Caps
Yeah, Adrenaline is awesome. It’s a great appetite suppressant. I am also interested in Leviathan from all of the user feedback. I usually use NP's yohimbine caps/w caffeine or a low dose of Adrenaline or Dialene but I wonder if there is a difference between Leviathan and bulk yohimbine???

scrappydog

Awards
Used to think Biotest's Hot Rox believe it or not.

Now I'm becoming a fan of USP's Recreate.

Also, I like DCP.

WOLVERINE1000

Awards
Hey all...

I just scored some lipo-6. Instructions say that the pills cannot be taken within 8 hours of bedtime, take about 2 pills twice a day or maybe even 3 times a day.

Are there anymore tips for taking lipo-6 that you all could recommend? To help me get the most out of these pills for 'shreddin' the fat?

JOE77

Awards
I Got Exellent Results From Scorch Very Thermogenic I Started To Get Very Lean While I Only Dropped Not Even 2 Kg Throughout The Whole Bottle!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
No matter what the dosage, Yohimbine has never agreed with me so shouldn't have included Lipo-6, which is also why I had to leave off Leviathan Reloaded.

Just finished up an 8 week stack of Shred-XS, DCP, and Lean Xtreme all which of definitely can recommend.

Starting Venom HD today. Recreate definitely sounds top notch so might alternate days with that and Venom HD.

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
Recreate... hands down, end of discussion.

I broke a sweat walking to the mailbox today. It it aint that far.

This stuff is the best non stim thermo out right now.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
About a week on Venon now and never before have I used a product that works so well for appetite suppression. Recreate sounds impressive, but so far haven't heard as much appetite suppression from it as I was hoping.

Saurabh

Awards
Seasmin Oil + CLA + ALCAR + Bulk Yohimbine

I am on it for past 1 month. No suppplements in my body, all cleansed inside. Lifting as well as I used to with all the supps and lost 5 pounds. Also with all the oils(and whole eggs) combined with Yohimbine is giving me this extra sexual drive, not that I am complaining!

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Awards
Anyone ever try HotRox thermogenic? It's not too bad started about two weeks ago, pretty good results

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try HotRox thermogenic? It's not too bad started about two weeks ago, pretty good results
I figure you mean HotRox and not HotRox Extreme.

How did you feel about the side effects? Anything like jitters, high blood pressure, or headaches? Thanks.

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Awards

How did you feel about the side effects? Anything like jitters, high blood pressure, or headaches? Thanks.
No headaches that i have noticed, but definately a little jittery in the mornings.

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Awards

just checked out the bottle. it is extreme.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
I don't like the shakes because it messes with my VO2. Y-HCl is a VO2 killer for me.

Sorry to go WAAAY OT, but Do you mean you have a hard time with aerobic exercise while taking yohimbine?

The last two spinning classes I took i was worth s**t and had taken yohimbine. I also had a big hypoglycemic feeling...wanted to binge bad.

Is that a known side?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
REDuction ... because it offers 24/7 fat loss matrix!!!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
anything with exteme or hardcore at the end of it is a complete joke...marketing ploy...if it doesnt have mahuang or ephedra in it then it isnt gonna work i havent had nothing that worked since 2003.:yawn:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chocomine in RPM is good. Also Germanium extract heats up the furnices - Core Zap has it in it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My vote for best thermogenic is....RPM+1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium oil caps). RPM is an awesome thermogenic by its lonesome, but if you add in the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine caps fat will literally melt off you in floods of sweat. There are some other solid choices out there, but thats my vote! Nuff said!
http://www.substancereviews.com/supplements/1,3-Dimethylamylamine-reviews/171,39/user-ratings.html

is worth checking out. there may be some conflictions between Chocomine and 1,3 Dimethylamylamine

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Stimulant X and original Phenterdrene

Stimulant X is pretty sick, i know not everyone gets the same feel off of it..........but it hits me just like ephederine use too. It must stimulate the same receptors on me or something, i take two on an empty stomach and its ON...! The original phenterdrene p57 formula was pretty solid too, the new one is sub par though.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I heard that a new formula of Stimulant X is supposed to be coming out.. any news on this?? I want a solid thermo/fat burner and keep reading that these revised formulas are no good :/

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
And the best fat loss pill award goes to (drum roll) :

"Wind Sprints Hardcore" and "Extreme Dieting XS"!!!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
I hate am.com polls, everytime some1 votes the thread gets pumped.

brahmabull

Awards
I like stimerex es with ephedra. Makes me sweat like a ho in church.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leviathon or rel, even though original is stronger. Also IBE X-FORCE which is pretty damn effective.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Call me crazy or weird and/or both, but I rather enjoy the shaking, jittery feeling. I've never tried Chocamine before, but I believe it's in the new Recreate? So I may get my chance.
Me too dude. I haven't found anything that can match eph/caffeine. Gotta love those jitters. Let's me know its working.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if the 49 people who voted for venom hyperdrive knew that is was contaminated?

LifeSize

Awards
Some of the **** you guys are talking about aren't even thermogenic compounds.. ie: Clen, Ephedrine/Ephedra.. They work for fat loss, but not like a thermogenic does.

Last edited:
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Some of the **** you guys are talking about aren't even thermogenic compounds.. ie: Clen, Ephedrine/Ephedra.. They work for fat loss, but not like a thermogenic does.
how is Ephedrine/Ephedra not a thermo?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I know its an old thread, but we need to get some love for REDuction up in here. its a true 24 hour thermogenic, AM and PM pills :)
consider it done. reduction is the ****. just about finished with my second month of it and it is truely a bodybuilders fat burner. especially love the pm formula, great sleep and great dreams. really happy you are selling the pm formula by itself now.

LifeSize

Awards
how is Ephedrine/Ephedra not a thermo?
ok, it has fat burning properties..but it's not it's primary function. not everyone has a body temp raise on it.. so i guess it sorta could be? im not professor at harvard - so i don't expect to help change the fitness world has classified the drug...

JB22

Awards
ok, it has fat burning properties..but it's not it's primary function. not everyone has a body temp raise on it.. so i guess it sorta could be? im not professor at harvard - so i don't expect to help change the fitness world has classified the drug...
Ephedrine is a mixed sympathomimetic agent that enhances the release of norepinephrine from sympathetic neurons and stimulates alpha and beta receptors. Ephedrine stimulates heart rate, thereby increasing cardiac output. It causes peripheral constriction resulting in an increase in peripheral resistance that can lead to a sustained rise in blood pressure. It relaxes bronchial smooth muscle and is used as a decongestant and for temporary relief of shortness of breath caused by asthma. Ephedrine acts as a stimulant in the central nervous system. Of the ephedra alkaloids, ephedrine is the most potent thermogenic agent. It may function as an anorectic by acting on the satiety center in the hypothalamus.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
d4 thermal shock should have been included. the best thermogenic ive ever taken. i personally lost 70lbs from taking it on and off.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
i doubt people have heard of d4. by cellucor. you might say it doesnt work. it worked very very well for me. morning jitters and energy out the ass.