Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Lipo-6

Votes: 45 27.6%

• Total voters
fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What thermogenic have you found to be the most effective, excluding EC?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im looking to see what scorch has to offer....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What thermogenic have you found to be the most effective, excluding EC?
List needs some expansion: Leviathan Reloaded. RPM. Shred-XS Hardcore. DCP. Anabolic Pump. Yohimbine HCL....

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I thought AP was a nutrient partioner not a thermogenic and also thought DCP was not thermogenic fat loss aid?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just goes to show you how many there are out there now...couldn't think of all of them when I was putting the list together and was looking at "all in one" products.

I am using DCP now and it is not really a "thermogenic" used for preworkout as these others would be classified....likewise with AP.

List needs some expansion: Leviathan Reloaded. RPM. Shred-XS Hardcore. DCP. Anabolic Pump. Yohimbine HCL....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised nobody has brought up Leviathan...this poll is full of fail.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Let me try to clarify...like any category, there is nearly an infinite selection and you can make even more combinations, the purpose of this poll is for the ones listed, which one is the best.

I'm surprised nobody has brought up Leviathan...this poll is full of fail.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me try to clarify...like any category, there is nearly an infinite selection and you can make even more combinations, the purpose of this poll is for the ones listed, which one is the best.
I abstain from voting then...plus, I am taking my supplements and going home.

nya nya

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to know what the consensus is. Once my current stack runs out, I'd like to know what to grab for my next adipose genocide phase.

I've ran Leviathan/DCP in the past and got headaches, but I did take more then the recommended dose. I only had 5 weeks (winter break) to reach my goals so I was very rash, but now I have until the end of summer so I can take it slow & steady without unrecommended dosages of anything.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chocamine is my favorite-clean energy, focus, and without the shakes.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chocamine is my favorite-clean energy, focus, and without the shakes.
Call me crazy or weird and/or both, but I rather enjoy the shaking, jittery feeling. I've never tried Chocamine before, but I believe it's in the new Recreate? So I may get my chance.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Call me crazy or weird and/or both, but I rather enjoy the shaking, jittery feeling. I've never tried Chocamine before, but I believe it's in the new Recreate? So I may get my chance.
I don't like the shakes because it messes with my VO2. Y-HCl is a VO2 killer for me.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jim Sadler

Awards
Scorch does deserve inclusion. Very solid formula.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
DCP and Napalm should be on there..based on whats up there, looks more like a bb.com poll....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What's that suppose to mean man?

Anyways, isn't DCP and Napalm non-stimulant?

I am currently using DCP and it is a great product, but wouldn't put it in the same class as these other "stimulant" thermogenics. BTW, this list is based on the ones I am personally considering. Nearly impossible to come up with an entire list of every single one on the market; all comes down to personal preference.

DCP and Napalm should be on there..based on whats up there, looks more like a bb.com poll....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha..man I was saying that because those are fat burners that are popular on that site, nothing was meant by it at all.

Out of those I think i wanna try adrenalean next

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
What's that suppose to mean man?

Anyways, isn't DCP and Napalm non-stimulant?

I am currently using DCP and it is a great product, but wouldn't put it in the same class as these other "stimulant" thermogenics. BTW, this list is based on the ones I am personally considering. Nearly impossible to come up with an entire list of every single one on the market; all comes down to personal preference.
DCP isn't a stimulant but it does have thermogenic properties via rasberry ketones so it is a thermogenic.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I've used Lipo 6 and Venom. I liked both of them stim wise but Venom killed my libido.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, was really looking for feedback on preworkout stimulant thermogenics. So much on the market these days, hard enough to keep track of what's what.

DCP isn't a stimulant but it does have thermogenic properties via rasberry ketones so it is a thermogenic.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha..man I was saying that because those are fat burners that are popular on that site, nothing was meant by it at all.

Out of those I think i wanna try adrenalean next
I'm on the Adrenalean right now and its my favorite thermo so far.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Narrowed it down to either X-Force, Venom Hyperdrive, RPM, or Adrenalean.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Just added the T-X to my Tri-Lean system, I dont remember feeling this warm while taking ECA.

I seriously thought I was going to break out into a sweat ( still do ), I never really felt like that while on ECA and this is a more mild amount of energy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate may make its way to the polls soon :numbered:

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I see that NP has brought it in for april...not is stock as of yet though

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
RPM and...

My vote for best thermogenic is....RPM+1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium oil caps). RPM is an awesome thermogenic by its lonesome, but if you add in the 1,3 Dimethylamylamine caps fat will literally melt off you in floods of sweat. There are some other solid choices out there, but thats my vote! Nuff said!

WOLVERINE1000

Awards
My friend really loved lipo-6. Anyone here tried it? Loves it, hates it? etc?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude.. wheres the Levi..

And btw Redline works GREAT.