The new Testosterone Boosting Stack

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Testosterone Recovery Stack

AM Members,

This stack maximizes LH & FSH secretion and enhances testicular sensitivity for the maximum testosterone increase. This is perfect for PCT, or general performance enhancement.

Here is a brief rundown of what each product does -

1. Sustain Alpha causes the LH & FSH “release” from the pituitary by suppressing and blocking estrogen at the receptor with 7,8 Benzoflavone and Resveratrol.

further amplifies the testosterone response from Sustain alpha by increasing the testes ability to create testosterone. By reducing cortisol, EndoAmp protects the testicular leydig cells, increases the testicular steroidogenic enzyme concentration, and enhances steroid-to-enzyme association. EndoAmp creates the perfect environment for testicular steroidogenesis – aka testosterone creation.

With our complete Testosterone Recovery Stack for 119.99 you get enough of each product to last 30 days (that saves you $15).

Plus, with the forum discount of “SPONSOR10” you can save an additional 10%!

And remember, all orders over $100 get FREE 2-3 day shipping! (within the US only)

-Pp

A visual schematic

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
233 views, and the only response is that gibberish from the retard above?

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Those are some very interesting supplement, looks like you guys have been busy. I haven't taken any natural test boosters, just always thought the whole to good to be true. But this does catch my attention. But then again everything looks good in theory. What about a sponsored log, to change my opinions?? Mark

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For general enhancement, how would adding Phyto-Test to this stack be?

Opinions/thoughts?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice stack PF. I like you packaging it all together like that I think it will help in eliminating any confusion people may have.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those are some very interesting supplement, looks like you guys have been busy. I haven't taken any natural test boosters, just always thought the whole to good to be true. But this does catch my attention. But then again everything looks good in theory. What about a sponsored log, to change my opinions?? Mark
We are looking for someone who can get blood tested prior to starting a 4-6 week cycle, and again after 4 weeks of PCT. (T, E2, E1, LH/FSH, cortisol, ect) We could provide this testing with blood spot kits.

The cycle would be pro-hormone or steroid based or a combination of them. Would this match up with your goals?

Urban Monk,

As far as for general enhancement, it would provide a noticeable ergonomic and sexual boost. We just like to market the combo for PCT since we actually do feel that it is legitimate for this.

-Pp

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Perf,
I would love to do a log, and test your product. But we have some problems. I am only 18, so a prohormone, or steriod cycle is out of the question. Also I compete in a drug tested sport. So I guess I am not the right man for the job. I wish I could help you out. Mark;)

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Great stack Pp. I suppose this will have to be my next PCT. :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For general enhancement, how would adding Phyto-Test to this stack be?

Opinions/thoughts?
Yes, Phyto-Test would stack well with this stack, but it wouldn’t really contribute to stimulating your Total T. It would increase free T though, among other benefits…

-Pp

atlbiggains

Awards
i would love to try this stack where do i sign up?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never had real shrinkage during my cycle (8 weeks of 1-t @ 600mg with the last 3 weeks being superdrol ramped from 10-30) but did loose some libido. my results were pretty amazing on Sustain alpha + toco-8 as my only PCT items (i also used creatine and x-factor, but neither effects testosterone)

I really noticed the boys hanging lower than normal even around week two. The final result was about a month after PCT ended. I lost about 10% bodyfat over the timespan between the tests, but I still can't believe my testosterone almost tripled! I wish I had gotten to use endoamp too :D but it wasn't available yet

tgass

tgass

Awards
I never had real shrinkage during my cycle (8 weeks of 1-t @ 600mg with the last 3 weeks being superdrol ramped from 10-30) but did loose some libido. my results were pretty amazing on Sustain alpha + toco-8 as my only PCT items (i also used creatine and x-factor, but neither effects testosterone)

I really noticed the boys hanging lower than normal even around week two. The final result was about a month after PCT ended. I lost about 10% bodyfat over the timespan between the tests, but I still can't believe my testosterone almost tripled! I wish I had gotten to use endoamp too :D but it wasn't available yet

Tell us Easy, did you use a low dose of any SERM or not?!?!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, no serm, i felt pretty comfortable with my odds of not getting gyno given that I had no gyno previously with that high of an estrogen level.... plenty of women don't have that high of an e2 :p

I definitely attribute some of the change in my levels to the weight/fat loss in the time span. I went from around 25% bf to 15% bf from the first test to the final one. So I lost a lot of fat holding a lot of aromatase, which definitely didnt hurt.

tgass

tgass

Awards
Very good to hear it mate, i am planning to do a heavy cycle in a week or 2, only concern was about a low dose serm or not, i was going to use Sustain Alpha for sure, not sure about toco-8 or PCS... and maybe some IGF-2 for prolactin problems(4-ad) can't wait for it now :djparty:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah theres nothing wrong with using a 10mg of nolva a day if you have it just to be safe, but I figured that there was no way my e2 would go signficantly higher than it normally was. Gack, it was horrible to see that I had more estrogen than most women my age

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out the new Testosterone Recovery Stack page -

Sustain Alpha has a whole new formula now... much improved smell and compatibility with sensitive skin types. Plus better absorption.

-Pp

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting on this, the sensitive skin thing is what Ive been concerned about. I read that the original formula was better for some people. Does this reflect a return to the original? Im not concerned about odor as much as skin irritation, great results with minimum sides is what people look for JMO

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so what if you ran EndoAmp and toco-8 while on a cycle...would this reduce the shutdown of the testis ?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Great question, wondering the same myself.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
kewl i feel smart now...jk lol, but seriously this would open a whole new window of opportunity for me, i have always been scared of shutdown and not recovering..

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting on this, the sensitive skin thing is what Ive been concerned about. I read that the original formula was better for some people. Does this reflect a return to the original? Im not concerned about odor as much as skin irritation, great results with minimum sides is what people look for JMO
This new formula is light years ahead of the original... very organic, clean, and efficient formula.

Good question on the EndoAmp & Toco... but you will still be shutdown during the cycle.

If you're worried about shutdown, keep the cycle length down (under 6 weeks), get a PCT lined up, and you will be fine.

-Pp

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so would this be a PCT powerful enough to use after a SuperDrol cycle.....or is it just for liter PH's and Designer steroids?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
This new formula is light years ahead of the original... very organic, clean, and efficient formula.

Good question on the EndoAmp & Toco... but you will still be shutdown during the cycle.

If you're worried about shutdown, keep the cycle length down (under 6 weeks), get a PCT lined up, and you will be fine.

-Pp
Im thinking about using this as PCT after a 5 week 19-Norandrosta cycle of 25 mgs dly. Will this stack be sufficient as such? Thanks in advance for your constructive comments.

rykkk

Awards
Is this new formula ou as yet?

This new formula is light years ahead of the original... very organic, clean, and efficient formula.-Pp

I've been very impressed with the old formulas. Can't wait to try the new? When will this be out??:bruce3:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Any comments on your previous results with this product? Did you use it as PCT? If so, after cycling what?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so would this be a PCT powerful enough to use after a SuperDrol cycle.....or is it just for liter PH's and Designer steroids?
Guys use our Recovery Stack after 2gm/week Test Enanthate/Deca cycles... so it can handle a superdrol PCT.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been very impressed with the old formulas. Can't wait to try the new? When will this be out??:bruce3:
The new formula is here and ready... all backorders are getting shipped out right now.

-Pp

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
YYYYAAAAHHHHH sorry i am pumped to buy these products!+

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So is the new sustain alpha, the 4.0. Or is the 3.0 that has been around for the past few months?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are the main differences btwn the 3.0 and 4.0?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are the main differences btwn the 3.0 and 4.0?

4.0 is the completed skin sensitive formula that is made with 70% organic ingredients, plus or minus a couple different ingredients.

4.0 will be marginally more effective than 3.0 results wise, but it will be much better for those that have the irritated skin condition from the products.

-Pp

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the main difference that causes the marginal increase in efficiency? Can you discuss this?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the main difference that causes the marginal increase in efficiency? Can you discuss this?
It’s because of the increased transdermal delivery.

More specifically, we’ve modified the lipid bi-layers with a liquid crystal promoter to increase emulsion stability and delivery of actives through the skin. We’ve also improved the solubility of the active ingredients with higher purity solvents. (improved temp stability and increased penetration through the epidermis)

-Pp