My experience using Post Cycle Support By Anabolic Innovations

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1st of all let me give you guys a little background on me. I am 35 years old 5'7 210lbs right now about 12%bf, been lifting for over 20 years, Bodybuilding for 10,What I mean by that is for the 1st few years I wasn't as disciplined , diet and workouts weren't as strict as they are now.
I've done just about every PH/PS since Andro 1st came out. When M1T came out I started doing PCT, which was Nolva, Milk Thistle Saw palmetto. I used Nolva up untill about a year ago when some of the research labs started feeling heat. I switched to 6 Oxo then to Novedex XT which I love for recuperation but it makes my Joints hurt and makes me pissy.
I've done 3 Superdrol cycles and used Novedex XT each time and have had no issues with gyno and have recovered each time. I've never had blood work before cycles to compare to after but have had it done after a couple cycles and everything was good.
After my last Superdrol Cycle I used Anabolic Innovation's Post cycle Support at the rcommended dose for 4 weeks before the Novedex XT .
After a week or so my mood was improved and libido was coming back, I experienced no sides. I did not have any of the strength gains I get from Novedex XT. I am now on week 3 of Novedex XT and everthing is going good.
Next time around I will take the Post Cycle Support WITH the Novedex XT. to take advantage of both their good points.
I am also thinking of upping the dosage to see if the effects are greater.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the honest feedback and great to hear that it's working out for you.

Did you not run a SERM?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haven't used a serm in over a year and have had no issues. My Superdrol cycles run 30mg for 6 to 8 weeks also. I know I will get alot of slack for this but for me Novedex XT and now Post Cycle Support is the way for me to legally recover.
I also take NAC and Milk Thistle.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting...I guess everybody truly is different b/c that would kill Mr. Happy for some.

Quick question; how was your appetite on POST Cycle Support?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been taking POST Cycle Support for a week and my appetite has been ridiculous. I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not though, so I thought I would ask.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry for the double post, but I thought that I'd throw out that my sleep has really improved too. I had just posted about two weeks ago about how I had been suffering from insomnia...I was even up about 36-40 hours straight one weekend b/c I just couldn't sleep.

Anybody have any ideas about why POST Cycle Support would induce a bigger appetite or better sleep?