A Creatine Dilemma

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
So, for my very first run with creatine (ever) I started with Kre-Alkalyn. My only problem is that I've had no other creatine to compare it too, so I'm not sure it's the most efficient type of creatine for my body. I know it works, I can see a difference when I'm taking it continually, but my dilemma is whether I should stick with Kre-Alkalyn (since it does give me visible results) or if I should branch out and try another type of creatine. Any multiple creatine users out there have any advice for me? I know people say that if you find something that works, you should stick with it, but what if theres something that works better? I just don't wanna drop money on creatine that does jack for me, and then have to sit there knowing that if I had Kre-Alkalyn I'd be happy. Argh! Supps are frustrating!!!!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
It COULD real like this. Switch the word creatine for girls and VIOLA!

So, for my very first run with a girl (ever) I started with Allisyn. My only problem is that I've had no other girl to compare it too, so I'm not sure ishe's the most efficient type of girl for my body. I know she works, I can see a difference when I'm taking her continually, but my dilemma is whether I should stick with Allisyn (since she does give me visible results) or if I should branch out and try another type of girl. Any multiple girl users out there have any advice for me? I know people say that if you find something that works, you should stick with it, but what if theres something that works better? I just don't wanna drop money on girls that do jack for me, and then have to sit there knowing that if I had Allisyn I'd be happy. Argh! Girls are frustrating!!!!
Fixed it for you.:twisted:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was funny. so there. :)

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I believe kre-alkalyn is just a buffered version of creatine monohydrate. If you responded well to it, I see no reason why you wouldn't respond just as well to any other creatine product on the market.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, for my very first run with creatine (ever) I started with Kre-Alkalyn. My only problem is that I've had no other creatine to compare it too, so I'm not sure it's the most efficient type of creatine for my body. I know it works, I can see a difference when I'm taking it continually, but my dilemma is whether I should stick with Kre-Alkalyn (since it does give me visible results) or if I should branch out and try another type of creatine. Any multiple creatine users out there have any advice for me? I know people say that if you find something that works, you should stick with it, but what if theres something that works better? I just don't wanna drop money on creatine that does jack for me, and then have to sit there knowing that if I had Kre-Alkalyn I'd be happy. Argh! Supps are frustrating!!!!

Use Mono. Its cheap and it works. Tons of studies and has been around for years. No need for these fancy new creatines, that will just empty your wallet.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Use Mono. Its cheap and it works. Tons of studies and has been around for years. No need for these fancy new creatines, that will just empty your wallet.
I agree here. Try just a plain, cheap, creatine monohydrate. If that works fine for you you'll be saving loads of money. In my case creatine mono makes me feel very sick no matter how I adjust the dosages & water intake, so I'm going to be trying a blend of different types. But unless you're in a similar situation and regular creatine monohydrate causes you issues, it really is the best way to go period.

crackhead

Awards
I seem to get better gains from monohydrate than the newer versions like CEE.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Monohydrate gives me the ultra-sh*ts for some reason.