I've got 60 bucks to spend

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
and I'm thinking about trying something new.

I was thinking a bottle of jungle warfare (because it doesn't need support, right?) and then either a bulk bcaa or a bulk fish oil. I'm currently on a cut and thought the JW would help me maintain and even gain muscle while doing so.

Thoughts?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only thing that needs support sups and post cycle therapy are ph's.Don't expect to gain while cutting.
Muscle gain=higher cals than maintnance
Fat loss=less cals than maintnance
The most you should reasonably hope for,is to maintain all the muscle you have now,thats even aiming high.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
jungle warfare has DMT and is technically a prohormone. It is also recomended to run a pct after using.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jungle warfare has DMT and is technically a prohormone. It is also recomended to run a post cycle therapy after using.
So by technically,does it suck?Def not all that popular in the steroid section,or anywhere else,i always thought it was a test booster,but never looked into it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
how about superdrol+advanced post cycle therapy? I'd be willing to add an extra 700-900 calories since I'm pretty lean now
What about epidrol and some pct?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Drive + RPM is on sale at nutra for like $58

I've have a couple bottles of JW laying around but i've yet to take them because I dont have the right PCT ready, better safe than sorry unless you want to have moobs :wtf:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jungle warfare has DMT and is technically a prohormone. It is also recomended to run a post cycle therapy after using.
Junglewarfare does not contain Madol/DMT. DMT is a potent androgenic steroid, it is also known as phera-plex, ergomax lmg or any one of their more recent clones. Junglewarfare used to contain a derivative of this 6-dmt, very different, but they have since changed the formula. IMO I wouldn't trust it. Check out the NHA stack or something like Mfx diesel test HC ext.