Please Provide Igf-2 Results
- 02-24-2008, 10:58 PM
- 02-24-2008, 11:08 PMM.Ed. Ex Phys
02-25-2008, 02:28 PM
02-25-2008, 02:38 PM
Im wondering the same thing considering how expensive it is to run IGF-2 for eight weeks ($115 for me, 9 pills a day)????
02-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Didnt run IGF-2 or Drive solo but if you want to look at my results by taking them together the links are in my sig
02-25-2008, 03:04 PM
02-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Help me understand something. If stims increase cortisol output and cortisol knocks out test. or brings test. levels down, then why take stims?
02-25-2008, 09:09 PM
02-26-2008, 08:21 AM
okay, so does that mean that caffeine is the only stimulant that has negative effects on cortisol, adrenal fatigue, blood gluecose, water levels and all the other negative sides?
02-26-2008, 08:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By PC1 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 50Last Post: 02-23-2008, 02:09 PM
- By BigDaddy72 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2006, 06:51 PM
- By IronMarc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2006, 08:03 AM
- By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 15Last Post: 05-28-2004, 12:50 AM
- By gorge in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2004, 05:57 PM