Please Provide Igf-2 Results

1. Please Provide Igf-2 Results

Can anyone give a review of IGF-2 and mention specific results, weight, strength gains? I would greatly appreciate this.

2. M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    Can anyone give a review of IGF-2 and mention specific results, weight, strength gains? I would greatly appreciate this.
    Two items you will see people give favorable reviews for are Drive and IGF-2. However, it seems like most of the people running either Drive or IGF-2 are also running RPM at the same time. So what I want to know, is how is IGF-2 or Drive on their own without RPM?
    •   

4. Im wondering the same thing considering how expensive it is to run IGF-2 for eight weeks ($115 for me, 9 pills a day)????

5. Didnt run IGF-2 or Drive solo but if you want to look at my results by taking them together the links are in my sig

6. I used RPM as a pre-WO stim only.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Help me understand something. If stims increase cortisol output and cortisol knocks out test. or brings test. levels down, then why take stims?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    Help me understand something. If stims increase cortisol output and cortisol knocks out test. or brings test. levels down, then why take stims?
    Caffeine and stimulant are not-synonymous.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. okay, so does that mean that caffeine is the only stimulant that has negative effects on cortisol, adrenal fatigue, blood gluecose, water levels and all the other negative sides?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    okay, so does that mean that caffeine is the only stimulant that has negative effects on cortisol, adrenal fatigue, blood gluecose, water levels and all the other negative sides?
    a lot of guy's here stack a fatburner like leviathan reloaded with a non -stim like dcp, and add lean extreme for anti-cort and fatburning. it sounds like an expensive stack but lots of guys have gotten really good results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 04:33 PM
  2. new CYCLE please provide me with some info
    By GeeJayEL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 02:28 AM
  3. Would this provide any benefits?
    By Modzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 04:28 PM
  4. Can someone here provide input?