Please Provide Igf-2 Results
- 02-24-2008, 11:58 PM
- 02-25-2008, 12:08 AMM.Ed. Ex Phys
- 02-25-2008, 03:28 PM
02-25-2008, 03:38 PM
Im wondering the same thing considering how expensive it is to run IGF-2 for eight weeks ($115 for me, 9 pills a day)????
02-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Didnt run IGF-2 or Drive solo but if you want to look at my results by taking them together the links are in my sig
02-25-2008, 04:04 PM
02-25-2008, 09:58 PM
Help me understand something. If stims increase cortisol output and cortisol knocks out test. or brings test. levels down, then why take stims?
02-25-2008, 10:09 PM
02-26-2008, 09:21 AM
okay, so does that mean that caffeine is the only stimulant that has negative effects on cortisol, adrenal fatigue, blood gluecose, water levels and all the other negative sides?
02-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sub7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 12-08-2008, 05:33 PM
- By GeeJayEL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2008, 03:28 AM
- By Modzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2008, 05:28 PM
- By kcb5150 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2006, 11:02 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-20-2003, 02:55 PM