help...

idelaluzi

Awards
So I'm studying in Barcelona, Spain for 4 months. It's really hard to keep my diet up, but you wouldn't believe how much the supps cost here. I paid 70 euro for a 2500g jug of whey, and that was after an exhaustive search for stores. Anyone have any suggestions as far as where to buy/order when overseas? I feel like it'd be cheaper to buy in the US and have it shipped here, but I don't know how customs works and all that.... Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
As long as your not getting anything illegal in that country, I don't see anything having a problem getting over customs. I'm pretty sure NP ships to Barcelona but I could be wrong. I'm sure it would be quite a bit cheaper even with the huge shipping charge.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
They definitely ship to Spain, just looked it up and theres a huge list of countries to choose from. You just gotta decide what sort of shipping you want.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i know there are supplement supply places in the UK so shipping would be cheaper....sorry NP your still the best. Dude if you have the guts, go and talk to the US customs, and ask. your not implicating yourself in anything, simply looking for what, support things, whey, maybe some rpm or stuff like that right? just go ask them, I'm sure theres someone over there that works out and will help.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
So I'm studying in Barcelona, Spain for 4 months. It's really hard to keep my diet up, but you wouldn't believe how much the supps cost here. I paid 70 euro for a 2500g jug of whey, and that was after an exhaustive search for stores. Anyone have any suggestions as far as where to buy/order when overseas? I feel like it'd be cheaper to buy in the US and have it shipped here, but I don't know how customs works and all that.... Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated.
why not seek alternatives to protein powders?

cottage cheese
plain yogurt (although high in natural sugars)
fresh meats, fish, etc