DCP and tta and my stack - seek pro. advice

freakabe

Awards
Hi all,

I have been seeing some opinions on tta which is present in DCP.

I am taking the recommended dose of 2 caps 3 times daily.

Would there be any sides to this? Is it dangerous in any way?

One thing i note was that my poop had some sort of "water" or "oil" coming out!! And i also go to the toilet more often now. Is that fat excreting out? Is this normal?

hope RPN reps can clear my doubts and put my worries to rest.

Next,

after reading many posts on this forum and weeks of thinking, i have started a cutting/recomp stack a week ago which consists of:

DCP, Levi Reloaded, Anabolic Pump, Sesathin. (Adding P-slin midway through the stack)

My Staples include:

Xtend, Super Antioxidants, Fish Oil, Animal Pak OR Now Adam, Relora.

My MAIN goal is to SHED FAT. burn fat and burn more fat.
The Anabolic Pump in the stack is mainly to overcome my sorta "addiction" to carbs. I can't drop my carbs because i feel totally like sh*t without them.

My question is,

Would this stack have any side effects or POSSIBLE sides?

Are there any problems taking these supps together? (For example, I take DCP, Levi R, and AP together upon waking up)

Hope that everyone including some reps can answer my questions! All feedback appreciated!
=)
:hot:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any sides to this? Is it dangerous in any way?

One thing i note was that my poop had some sort of "water" or "oil" coming out!! And i also go to the toilet more often now. Is that fat excreting out? Is this normal?

hope RPN reps can clear my doubts and put my worries to rest.
Thanks for choosing DCP, I hope the stack is everything you hoped for.

As for TTA, we specifically chose a lower dose that would still be synergistically effective without building up quickly. It is our stance that this design is safe and extremely effective.

Some have reported more frequent bowel movements ( I don't experience this at all), but I think you are the first to report an oily substance.

Can I ask how your diet is?

freakabe

Awards
Thanks for choosing DCP, I hope the stack is everything you hoped for.

As for TTA, we specifically chose a lower dose that would still be synergistically effective without building up quickly. It is our stance that this design is safe and extremely effective.

Some have reported more frequent bowel movements ( I don't experience this at all), but I think you are the first to report an oily substance.

Can I ask how your diet is?

My diet is pretty much the same.

Almost all my meals contains rice, chicken, a vegetable, and eggs. Mix and match.

Dunno if im seeing things, but this morning the poop just seemed different, like there was some substance surrounding the poop, and looked denser than water.. so just asking if there have been similar occurences.

So i can be rest assured that 3 times 2 caps a day is safe right?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dunno if im seeing things, but this morning the poop just seemed different, like there was some substance surrounding the poop, and looked denser than water.. so just asking if there have been similar occurences.
I haven't heard other reports of this, but now you have me intrigued. You could be a great responder to this product. What kind of results are you noticing?

freakabe

Awards
I haven't heard other reports of this, but now you have me intrigued. You could be a great responder to this product. What kind of results are you noticing?

I would say pretty good as its only been one week so not much to comment, but obliques starting to appear, and definitely ab definition increasing.

I use ab definition to guage if im losing or gaining.. so far so good.. will keep u updated! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say pretty good as its only been one week so not much to comment, but obliques starting to appear, and definitely ab definition increasing.

I use ab definition to guage if im losing or gaining.. so far so good.. will keep u updated! :)
Please do...sounds like you are getting some great results.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

so do I

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your stack is working fine...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd take some oily poop for come cut abs :run:
Are you saying I should cap oily poop so you can take it?

It would keep you from eating, which should contribute to cut abs.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you saying I should cap oily poop so you can take it?

It would keep you from eating, which should contribute to cut abs.
HAHA......um actually......haha I think I'll pass on that for now.

That reminds me of the MTV "True Life" where that bodybuilder says "If my trainer told me to eat dog crap because it'd get me leaner, I'd do it"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "oily looking stools" that you say you're having sounds like it may be Steatorrhoea(oil/fatty stools). This basically is often the result of fat malabsorbtion/uptake or eating non-digestible oils or fats. This can be caused by many different factors/processes overall. It may be the effects of DCP(tta) liberating fatty acids that aren't being utilized or reabsorbed by the body, thus they are being excreted in your stool. It's my best guess on what you've stated. Do you have any underlying medical issues?

freakabe

Awards
The "oily looking stools" that you say you're having sounds like it may be Steatorrhoea(oil/fatty stools). This basically is often the result of fat malabsorbtion/uptake or eating non-digestible oils or fats. This can be caused by many different factors/processes overall. It may be the effects of DCP(tta) liberating fatty acids that aren't being utilized or reabsorbed by the body, thus they are being excreted in your stool. It's my best guess on what you've stated. Do you have any underlying medical issues?

nope. No medical issues. As i said it is the first time i have noticed this change in stool appearance, and I think it should be because of the DCP, but as long as its safe (right?) i'm 100% fine with it.

Can Anybody answer the other questions on my first post?

Thanks!
:toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope. No medical issues. As i said it is the first time i have noticed this change in stool appearance, and I think it should be because of the DCP, but as long as its safe (right?) i'm 100% fine with it.

Can Anybody answer the other questions on my first post?

Thanks!
:toofunny:
Well that's good to hear. I think that this issue is a harmless effect/response of fatty acid liberation/utilization from the tta in DCP. As dsade had stated, your body may almost be hyper-responding to the DCP and liberating fatty acids more quickly and efficiently than your body can utilize them. As a result, they are excreted in fecal matter which can cause oily stools.

What specific concerns in regard to side effects do you have with the stack you posted?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am on 12 DCP per day and no problems like that, but notice the fat is melting away nicely! :thumbsup:

stools might be a bit softer, but nothing out of the ordinary!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea dcp is great ive gone up to 9 caps a day and had no problems

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe there is also some bacteria that can cause it to appear that way, when there aren't all the gut enzymes working correctly

freakabe

Awards
Well that's good to hear. I think that this issue is a harmless effect/response of fatty acid liberation/utilization from the tta in DCP. As dsade had stated, your body may almost be hyper-responding to the DCP and liberating fatty acids more quickly and efficiently than your body can utilize them. As a result, they are excreted in fecal matter which can cause oily stools.

What specific concerns in regard to side effects do you have with the stack you posted?

Would there be any problem if I take Levi Reloaded, DCP, and AP TOGETHER upon waking up? Would the fusion of all the ingredients be of any concern?

Also, would anybody wanto comment on my stack??

Is there anything I can add to FURTHER PROMOTE FAT LOSS?

thanks! all of you've been very helpful.

:drunk:

freakabe

Awards
I believe there is also some bacteria that can cause it to appear that way, when there aren't all the gut enzymes working correctly

so would u suggest that I take Gut Health?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any problem if I take Levi Reloaded, DCP, and AP TOGETHER upon waking up? Would the fusion of all the ingredients be of any concern?

The fusion of the ingredients shouldn't be an issue. BUT....the need to eat 40 or so grams of carbs with the AP 15-30 minutes after ingestion will interfere with the Yohimbine in Leviathan. Even though there would be less of an insulin spike with he AP, there will still be some. The Leviathan should be taken at least 60 if not 90 minutes before your carb containing meal.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Freakabe,

I actually encountered the same exact thing with DCP -- I tried to look it up but I couldn't find anything on it. It happens frequently, but not always. It almost looks like the stool has fumes of oil coming off of it if that makes any sense. It's pretty nasty, but the stool itself is still solid.

I'm glad that someone else is having the same experience - it kind of alarmed me the first time it happened, but seeing as I'm on a cocktail of so many different supps, I assumed that it was normal since 'bowel complications' are so common.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Freakabe,

I actually encountered the same exact thing with DCP -- I tried to look it up but I couldn't find anything on it. It happens frequently, but not always. It almost looks like the stool has fumes of oil coming off of it if that makes any sense. It's pretty nasty, but the stool itself is still solid.

I'm glad that someone else is having the same experience - it kind of alarmed me the first time it happened, but seeing as I'm on a cocktail of so many different supps, I assumed that it was normal since 'bowel complications' are so common.
If I'm not mistaken, you both are taking Leviathan-R with DCP. The forskolin in the Levi can cause bowel issues. I've had the same issue with stools from time to time, but I'm sensitive to forskolin, and I'm taking Drive with DCP. So, it may not be just the TTA causing these issues.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
We sure are -- I didn't start taking DCP until 8 days after I started taking Leviathan though, which is when the oily stool started. It could be an interaction between the 2?

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards

You could always add in some NAPALM for topical fat loss!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm not mistaken, you both are taking Leviathan-R with DCP. The forskolin in the Levi can cause bowel issues. I've had the same issue with stools from time to time, but I'm sensitive to forskolin, and I'm taking Drive with DCP. So, it may not be just the TTA causing these issues.
I think we have a winner here. Definitely heard about this side effect with Forskolin, though not quite to this extent.

Probably a combination of both.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
We sure are -- I didn't start taking DCP until 8 days after I started taking Leviathan though, which is when the oily stool started. It could be an interaction between the 2?
I see, I'm not sure on the interaction, but that is a possibility.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there would be any major issues with taking all three at once. Though I hear you on your carb issues. I have heard a lot of reports of increased hunger and some gas issues as well. It may be the forskolin, or perhaps even the fat blocking mechanism of the salvia milt in DCP, or just a combination of them all.

It is a bit hard to pinpoint which supplement is exactly causing those symptoms since it seems you took them all at the same time? If you were concerned, you could probably take one out at a time for a few days and see if the situation improves if it is bugging you.

freakabe

Awards
The fusion of the ingredients shouldn't be an issue. BUT....the need to eat 40 or so grams of carbs with the AP 15-30 minutes after ingestion will interfere with the Yohimbine in Leviathan. Even though there would be less of an insulin spike with he AP, there will still be some. The Leviathan should be taken at least 60 if not 90 minutes before your carb containing meal.

thanks. I have shifted the timings a lil bit. Now i take Levi R and DCP 1 hour before breakfast and AP 20 mins before breakfast.

Would this be better?

freakabe

Awards
Freakabe,

cool! Its nice to know I'm not the only one! haha.

but it seems to have subsided now. I'm on week 2 of my stack.

DCP + LeviR sure rocks!!!
I love the warm(not jittery) energy throughout the day.

:bruce1:

freakabe

Awards
You could always add in some NAPALM for topical fat loss!

My bodyfat is still abtou 18-19%.

would napalm be as effective?

I was thinking wait till i'm more ripped to add napalm. thanks

freakabe

Awards
I don't think there would be any major issues with taking all three at once. Though I hear you on your carb issues. I have heard a lot of reports of increased hunger and some gas issues as well. It may be the forskolin, or perhaps even the fat blocking mechanism of the salvia milt in DCP, or just a combination of them all.

It is a bit hard to pinpoint which supplement is exactly causing those symptoms since it seems you took them all at the same time? If you were concerned, you could probably take one out at a time for a few days and see if the situation improves if it is bugging you.

Hey Asianbabe,

yes i totally agree with you. As i took Levi R and DCP together at the same time, I don't know which one is actually causing it.

You know what, I don't even know if the SUDDEN SUPERB PUMPS on my body is due to the accumulation of taking AP, or the levi because my pumps actually felt stronger and longer After starting the dcp/levi.. I read from posts that AP has CUMULATIVE EFFECTS but I don't understand how it works???

Anyway I ain't gonna be complainin as I'm startin to see good results!!

:pose:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bodyfat is still abtou 18-19%.

would napalm be as effective?

I was thinking wait till i'm more ripped to add napalm. thanks
Napalm will initially help tackle the VAT issues that anyone at that BF % will have. You will notice a significant reduction in waist size. The best part about napalm is that even as you get leaner, SAT comes more into play - and napalm handles that as well.

I would definitely recommend it.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
And Napalm has a very pleasant tingle that doesn't burn. It's a win for me so far.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And Napalm has a very pleasant tingle that doesn't burn. It's a win for me so far.
and wait until you try Atomic Meltdown, which contains Napalm. :)

Shameless, I know.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the thing is that napalm helps you pick areas to loose fat from faster while you are loosing in general. so if you have particularly bad love handles, you can just use the napalm there to help accelerate their loss. When I look at myself, the vast majority of my bodyfat is in a 4 inch tall region from my waist to slightly over my belly button. so using napalm there helps that area slim faster than it would by not using napalm.

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Easy, thats the exact same area that my fat accumulates, I'm using Napalm now in that region. Do you find better results when you use all 3 pumps in that area, or do you just use one, and spread the other 2 to say, love handles?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno, I haven't used it consistently enough long enough to be sure. My waist continues to shrink, which is all that matters :) Part of the problem right now is that I am using dermacrine sustain, so hitting the same area with another transdermal. So I can only use napalm once a day.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the other thing that happens with our bodytypes, easy, is the rest of the body starts losing fat quicker. You are probably like me, where you been cutting long enough that the stomach is starting to catch on to the fact that it is spose to be losing fat, too! HAHA! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the other thing that happens with our bodytypes, easy, is the rest of the body starts losing fat quicker. You are probably like me, where you been cutting long enough that the stomach is starting to catch on to the fact that it is spose to be losing fat, too! HAHA! :D
Could you tell my stomach that too? I don't think it got the memo?!?!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think its caught on, I think i've finally beaten it into submission ;)

For me its been 13 months as cutting now, with 1 4 week bulk and 1 4 week just over maintenance in that time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am enjoying being back on my DCP with extra TTA and salvia.