DCP and tta and my stack - seek pro. advice

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I don't think there would be any major issues with taking all three at once. Though I hear you on your carb issues. I have heard a lot of reports of increased hunger and some gas issues as well. It may be the forskolin, or perhaps even the fat blocking mechanism of the salvia milt in DCP, or just a combination of them all.

It is a bit hard to pinpoint which supplement is exactly causing those symptoms since it seems you took them all at the same time? If you were concerned, you could probably take one out at a time for a few days and see if the situation improves if it is bugging you.

Hey Asianbabe,

yes i totally agree with you. As i took Levi R and DCP together at the same time, I don't know which one is actually causing it.

You know what, I don't even know if the SUDDEN SUPERB PUMPS on my body is due to the accumulation of taking AP, or the levi because my pumps actually felt stronger and longer After starting the dcp/levi.. I read from posts that AP has CUMULATIVE EFFECTS but I don't understand how it works???

Anyway I ain't gonna be complainin as I'm startin to see good results!!

ose:

2. Quote Originally Posted by freakabe View Post
    My bodyfat is still abtou 18-19%.

would napalm be as effective?

I was thinking wait till i'm more ripped to add napalm. thanks
    Napalm will initially help tackle the VAT issues that anyone at that BF % will have. You will notice a significant reduction in waist size. The best part about napalm is that even as you get leaner, SAT comes more into play - and napalm handles that as well.

I would definitely recommend it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. And Napalm has a very pleasant tingle that doesn't burn. It's a win for me so far.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ninsha View Post
    And Napalm has a very pleasant tingle that doesn't burn. It's a win for me so far.
    and wait until you try Atomic Meltdown, which contains Napalm.

Shameless, I know.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. the thing is that napalm helps you pick areas to loose fat from faster while you are loosing in general. so if you have particularly bad love handles, you can just use the napalm there to help accelerate their loss. When I look at myself, the vast majority of my bodyfat is in a 4 inch tall region from my waist to slightly over my belly button. so using napalm there helps that area slim faster than it would by not using napalm.
    •   

6. Easy, thats the exact same area that my fat accumulates, I'm using Napalm now in that region. Do you find better results when you use all 3 pumps in that area, or do you just use one, and spread the other 2 to say, love handles?

7. Dunno, I haven't used it consistently enough long enough to be sure. My waist continues to shrink, which is all that matters Part of the problem right now is that I am using dermacrine sustain, so hitting the same area with another transdermal. So I can only use napalm once a day.

8. the other thing that happens with our bodytypes, easy, is the rest of the body starts losing fat quicker. You are probably like me, where you been cutting long enough that the stomach is starting to catch on to the fact that it is spose to be losing fat, too! HAHA!

9. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    the other thing that happens with our bodytypes, easy, is the rest of the body starts losing fat quicker. You are probably like me, where you been cutting long enough that the stomach is starting to catch on to the fact that it is spose to be losing fat, too! HAHA!
    Could you tell my stomach that too? I don't think it got the memo?!?!

10. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    the other thing that happens with our bodytypes, easy, is the rest of the body starts losing fat quicker. You are probably like me, where you been cutting long enough that the stomach is starting to catch on to the fact that it is spose to be losing fat, too! HAHA!
    I don't think its caught on, I think i've finally beaten it into submission

For me its been 13 months as cutting now, with 1 4 week bulk and 1 4 week just over maintenance in that time.

11. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Could you tell my stomach that too? I don't think it got the memo?!?!
    whatever chica! youa re the one sportin' the six pack!

12. I am enjoying being back on my DCP with extra TTA and salvia.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 09:24 AM
  2. Pro and Cons of my new diet...
    By PumpingIron in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:10 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 02:22 AM
  4. T-1 Pro and 1.4 diol stack
    By jxhopper in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 10:06 PM
  5. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM