Need help dosing DCP/TTA-500

Joregorn

Awards
Gonna be running a 30 day cycle of 550 XD Black and looking to add TTA onto this stack. I have 2 bottles of TTA-500 and 1 bottle of DCP looking to have a good recomp, anyway suggestions on how to run or what TTA product to use would be great.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen it run DCP with extra TTA-500.

If you follow the DCP directions, you can add in a cap of TTA-500 pre-meal to stretch both bottles. Or 1 cap TTA-500 pre-meal, 2x daily.

I have only used TTA-500 standalone, so I'm sure you will get better advise from those who have used DCP/both.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I would use 3-4 DCP pre-workout and take a one other TTA later in the day. 1gram of TTA daily works well. You could increase it to 1.5grams and take another TTA before bed.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i have this stack as well for my 3 phase of leaning out, (thanks ev52)

Joregorn

Awards
I would use 3-4 DCP pre-workout and take a one other TTA later in the day. 1gram of TTA daily works well. You could increase it to 1.5grams and take another TTA before bed.
AWESOME thats what im gonna shoot for 3-4 dcp pre and 1 tta after

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
4 tabs DCP + 1 cap TTA-500 daily works well. I'd pick up some RK-500 and/or SNS PLCAR to run alongside the DCP and get the daily RK/PLCAR doses to efficacious amounts.

rehj

rehj

Awards
4 tabs DCP + 1 cap TTA-500 daily works well. I'd pick up some RK-500 and/or SNS PLCAR to run alongside the DCP and get the daily RK/PLCAR doses to efficacious amounts.
^^ This. Some extra RK would really shine with DCP and PLCAR at 2 - 4 g a day (total) is an excellent recovery gem (and very overlooked by the supplement community IMO).

bj22

Awards
This is pretty much what i have been doing. My only question with DCP is being that it is recommended to take before meals, would it be best to wait to take it before I eat in the afternoon or would taking 2 caps prior to AM fasted cardio session on non-lifting days be beneficial? I am currently following lean gains IF.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is pretty much what i have been doing. My only question with DCP is being that it is recommended to take before meals, would it be best to wait to take it before I eat in the afternoon or would taking 2 caps prior to AM fasted cardio session on non-lifting days be beneficial? I am currently following lean gains IF.
You can take it fasted with no issues

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just be careful with dosing to, watch out for muscle cramps.