Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    1863

    Exclamation Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!




    CLA ethyl ester is here!

    Now you can take the proper ratio of CLA isomers, at an effective dose, at an affordable price!

    CLA ethyl ester is a body recompositioning agent that can safely reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle. Our CLA ethyl ester is Conjugated Linoleic Acid attached to an ethyl ester for increased palatability for oral dosing. Each bottle of CLA ethyl ester will last 30 days.

    In a nut shell, CLA is the fat of champions, created to build us a better body, a better immune system, and better arterial health. CLA is a naturally occurring fatty acid, created by fermentative bacteria in the stomachs of various plant eating animals. It makes its way to our diet primarily from beef and dairy products. Since humans cannot produce CLA on their own, it must be taken through food. Unfortunately, most of today’s grain fed cattle, and conventional dairy has far less CLA than it did in the 60’s, thus leaving us with a less-than-optimal amount of CLA (about 300mg/day for the average dairy consuming American). Unless you have access to an endless supply of natural grass-fed beef and dairy, CLA supplementation should be a staple in your supplement regimen.



    Dozens of human studies have confirmed CLA can significantly reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle at the same time. CLA puts the triple attack on fatty tissue by killing fat cells, preventing new fat cells from being created, and preventing fat storage. At the same time, CLA helps increase protein retention for lean muscle growth. This means you can reduce flabby abdominal tissue, while simultaneously replacing it with hard dense muscle. Read more...

    Our CLA stacks well with our other products -- Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, Phyto-Testosterone, DermaTherm, and Tea-3.

    Check out our Maximum Lean Mass Stacking Guidelines.

    Remember, you can save $10 with your AM discount code. Just enter MVC10 into the promotional code fied during the final checkout page, or give us a call to place an order, and mention the discount - 1-800-568-2924 (Also, if you spend over $100 you get FREE 2-3 day shipping if your in the US)

    Thank you.

    -Pp

  2. Registered User
    MattMiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    136

    sounds interesting. i would like to hear some input on this from some other members, i might be adding this to the collection on my dresser
  3. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    • Reduce The Number of Fat Cells


    - I thought , once a fat cell always a fat cell (adipocyte). In that, you can reduce the amount of fat (triaglycerol) stored in a "fat" cell, but the cell will always remain.

    Or am I wrong on this? (or reading it wrong).

    Aside from that - looks good, and we even get a discount.
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    under the bed
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1301

    The Gods must be smiling. Could this be the "Butt-Be-Gone" I have searched for?
  5. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    I will definitely be using this durring my cut, is this coming to Nutra in the near future?
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bemidji mn
    Posts
    2,974
    Rep Power
    26191

    im looking for something to add to my fatloss stack and this could be it.
  7. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    idk if this is matters since its ethyl estered, but what isomer(is that the word im looking for?) would this cla be. I'm under the impression that the tonalin Cla is this kind used in the successful studies(not sure which isomer this is..). looks interesting though!
  8. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    • Reduce The Number of Fat Cells


    - I thought , once a fat cell always a fat cell (adipocyte). In that, you can reduce the amount of fat (triaglycerol) stored in a "fat" cell, but the cell will always remain.

    Or am I wrong on this? (or reading it wrong).

    Aside from that - looks good, and we even get a discount.
    This caught my eye as well, would like to hear more about this aspect. If it kills fat cells then we are looking at a breakthrough of some sort.
  9. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This caught my eye as well, would like to hear more about this aspect. If it kills fat cells then we are looking at a breakthrough of some sort.
    yea if they could prove it thatd be amazing...i believe its possible but i can't remember how, i believe matt of Designer supplements talked about some crazy injection that does it(which he said he def didnt recommend) if i remember correctly...neways who wouldnt want to get rid of some fat cells lol
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    1863

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    • Reduce The Number of Fat Cells


    - I thought , once a fat cell always a fat cell (adipocyte). In that, you can reduce the amount of fat (triaglycerol) stored in a "fat" cell, but the cell will always remain.

    Or am I wrong on this? (or reading it wrong).

    Aside from that - looks good, and we even get a discount.
    Its called adipocyte apoptosis, and TNF-a is the cytokine that leads to the dealth of fat cells. Fat cells constantly die and are recreated in the body, just like any other cell.

    I think the whole saying of “you always have the same # of fat cells” is probably just incorrect high school anatomy jargon. I remember when my teacher used to tell us that we have the same number of muscle cells throughout our entire life too…

    -Pp
  11. Registered User
    Ninsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    131

    My skepticism of the "fat cell destroying" line is also keeping me at bay from this product until there is some solid scientific backing...If there is one line of snake oil, the entire product may as well be...and by proxy, the company that sells it.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    1863

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninsha View Post
    My skepticism of the "fat cell destroying" line is also keeping me at bay from this product until there is some solid scientific backing...If there is one line of snake oil, the entire product may as well be...and by proxy, the company that sells it.
    Here are a few reffs on the "fat cell destroying power" of CLA - (please see my last post)

    Conjugated linoleic acid and obesity control: efficacy and mechanisms.
    YW Wang and PJ Jones
    Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, August 1, 2004; 28(8): 941-55.

    Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation reduces adipose tissue by apoptosis and develops lipodystrophy in mice.
    Tsuboyama-Kasaoka N, et al.
    Diabetes 2000; 49: 1534–1542.

    Tumor necrosis factor alpha induces apoptosis of human adipose cells.
    Prins JB, et al.
    Diabetes 1997; 46: 1939–1944.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    1863

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    idk if this is matters since its ethyl estered, but what isomer(is that the word im looking for?) would this cla be. I'm under the impression that the tonalin Cla is this kind used in the successful studies(not sure which isomer this is..). looks interesting though!
    Yes its very similar to the tonalin brand CLA –

    41% cis-9, trans-11
    40% trans-10, cis-12
    6% Palmitic acid
    2.3% Stearic acid
    10% Oleic acid

    So your getting the ideal 50/50 mix of the two active isomers.

    -Pp
  14. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Its called adipocyte apoptosis, and TNF-a is the cytokine that leads to the dealth of fat cells. Fat cells constantly die and are recreated in the body, just like any other cell.

    I think the whole saying of “you always have the same # of fat cells” is probably just incorrect high school anatomy jargon. I remember when my teacher used to tell us that we have the same number of muscle cells throughout our entire life too…

    -Pp
    True, true, I do agree that the fat cells do indeed undergo mitosis (cell division) , however dont the fat cells secrete TNF-a ? From what I remember from class, TNF-a (Tumor necrosis factor - correct me if im wrong) can reside in fat cells and make them resistant to insulin..... correct? It is also involved in the immume system response to inflamation - but I have yet to come across any college, or study that states that it destroys fat cells?

    Please correct me if im wrong here, as I cant find my a&p book to refer to TNf-alpha.

    EDIT: checking your references..... interesting stuff!
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    • Reduce The Number of Fat Cells


    - I thought , once a fat cell always a fat cell (adipocyte). In that, you can reduce the amount of fat (triaglycerol) stored in a "fat" cell, but the cell will always remain.

    Or am I wrong on this? (or reading it wrong).

    Aside from that - looks good, and we even get a discount.
    there's been some research linking CLA with adipocyte apoptosis.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    1863

    Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    EDIT: checking your references..... interesting stuff!
    :-)

    -Pp
  17. Registered User
    MashedPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    718

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    :-)

    -Pp
    Wow... now theres something i didnt know (reps for that)!

    Think i'll buy the research paper on this, good stuff for class.

    Going to get me a bottle or two for future use

    Thanks for the study links PP
  18. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,328
    Rep Power
    3458025

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes its very similar to the tonalin brand CLA –

    41% cis-9, trans-11
    40% trans-10, cis-12
    6% Palmitic acid
    2.3% Stearic acid
    10% Oleic acid

    So your getting the ideal 50/50 mix of the two active isomers.

    -Pp
    Arite NICE!! thats all i needed to kno so thank you very much and ill await the feedback and look into this when i cut later this year
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,400
    Rep Power
    684919

    Fat cell reduction would make this a ground breaking product, I have never heard that claim before. I really hope it works.
  20. Registered User
    sjfou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    180

    Soon we'll be consuming whey ethyl ester, seems to be the latest buzz word in the industry... not saying the developments arent warrented - we'll have to see.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    1863

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I will definitely be using this durring my cut, is this coming to Nutra in the near future?
    We are the only supplier right now... no sign of other distrubutors selling this product for awhile.

    -Pp
  22. Registered User
    paulygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arlington, V.A.
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    153

    What can't you take this product with? I am about to start a cutting cycle and would like to know if I can replace or take this in conjunction with the rest of these supplements:

    A. DCP
    B. Levithan Reloaded
    C. Drive
    D. Fish Oil
    E. Flax Seed Oil
    F. Sesamin Oil
    G. Max CLA
    H. MVP- Multi
    I. BCAAs
    J. Beta Alanine

    I would guess that i could get rid of the Max CLA right? and Just replace it with the EE CLA
    Thanks
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    1863

    Quote Originally Posted by paulygon View Post
    What can't you take this product with? I am about to start a cutting cycle and would like to know if I can replace or take this in conjunction with the rest of these supplements:

    A. DCP
    B. Levithan Reloaded
    C. Drive
    D. Fish Oil
    E. Flax Seed Oil
    F. Sesamin Oil
    G. Max CLA
    H. MVP- Multi
    I. BCAAs
    J. Beta Alanine

    I would guess that i could get rid of the Max CLA right? and Just replace it with the EE CLA
    Thanks

    Yes, you could do that, but if you already have the max CLA, more CLA still might be of benefit too. How much per serving anyway?

    -Pp
  24. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    One question I have is what is the effect of esterifying CLA?

    Esterification is kinda a hit or miss with drugs. If I remember correctly, with the case of esterified EPA/DHA (that's right folks, they make prescription fish oil, called Lovaza), oral bioavailability actually decreases.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Rep Power
    1863

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    One question I have is what is the effect of esterifying CLA?

    Esterification is kinda a hit or miss with drugs. If I remember correctly, with the case of esterified EPA/DHA (that's right folks, they make prescription fish oil, called Lovaza), oral bioavailability actually decreases.
    The ethyl ester is there just for a taste improvement. One benefit to taking the CLA orally as an oil, is that it will have an expedited path to the lymphatic system through the buccal cavity and throat.

    -Pp
  26. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11888

    Gotcha.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  27. Registered User
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    NC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2743

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    One question I have is what is the effect of esterifying CLA?

    Esterification is kinda a hit or miss with drugs. If I remember correctly, with the case of esterified EPA/DHA (that's right folks, they make prescription fish oil, called Lovaza), oral bioavailability actually decreases.
    Don't know about the decreased bioavailbility but the EPA/DHA dosage per pill looks good

    Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) ethyl ester: 465 mg
    Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) ethyl ester: 375 mg
  28. Registered User
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30560

    I'm torn between my distrust of CLA and my respect for Primordial Performance. Now I've got research to do..... damn it.
  29. Registered User
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30560

    I'm really glad I found this thread. It forced me to do a little more investigation into CLA. Thanks PP for providing your references. I really appreciate you not requiring us to just "take your word for it".
  30. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    One question I have is what is the effect of esterifying CLA?

    Esterification is kinda a hit or miss with drugs. If I remember correctly, with the case of esterified EPA/DHA (that's right folks, they make prescription fish oil, called Lovaza), oral bioavailability actually decreases.
    Hey, by any chance do you have a link for this info, my dad is on this stuff and he pays a lot for it.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  31. Registered User
    paulygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arlington, V.A.
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    153

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yes, you could do that, but if you already have the max CLA, more CLA still might be of benefit too. How much per serving anyway?

    -Pp
    I haven't started the stack yet, I am still trying to get everything set with my diet, and also if this stack is actually decent. So I have no idea yet what my dose would be, however, do you think going with both would be worth it, or just go with the EE????

    What is the recommended dose for CLA?

    Basic question- Go with EE CLA, just plain CLA, or both?
  32. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    741

    So if the benefit is the taste, what is the benefit over a nicely priced CLA pill like nutra's in bulk?
  33. Registered User
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30560

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    So if the benefit is the taste, what is the benefit over a nicely priced CLA pill like nutra's in bulk?
    I think he was referencing the taste improvement in EFAs, not CLA. In that same quote, he explains why it is better (no hate, I was confused at first).
  34. Registered User
    Ninsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    131

    I hate to be negative in a thread that seems to offer something positive. I want to believe that this product works, because like everyone else that has taken interest in it...I would love to have a product that had some great science backing it's claims...especially in the world of cutting fat. However, I am the king of playing Devil's Advocate, and this is what I found after reading the articles you supplied:

    In your first reference, they state very clearly that "a number of human studies suggest that CLA supplementation has no effect on body weight and insulin sensetivity" it also goes on to say that "the effect of CLA on fat deposition are marginal and more equivocal as compared to the results observed in animal studies." He goes on to explain that the results in mice were extremely positive, while the results in Pigs were inconsistent, and the results in humans were marginal

    The comments of the first study invalidate the value of the second study, as it is already known that the effect on mice is significant, while the effect on humans is marginal.


    If I understand the 3rd reference correctly, they cut out adipose tissue and injected it with TNF-A. However the study just says that "varying concentrations" of TNF-A were applied for up to 24 h. If I understand this correctly, this study was not done on a living human, it was done completely outside the environment of the body, and we have no idea what level of success "varying concentrations" yielded, and for what portion of 24 hours they had to be exposed to get that yield of 5-25%, the bottom end of which is near to the control culture...it just doesn't seem like a very well documented study...but maybe I'm missing something.
    Last edited by Ninsha; 02-13-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: clarification
  35. Registered User
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30560

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninsha View Post
    I hate to be negative in a thread that seems to offer something positive. I want to believe that this product works, because like everyone else that has taken interest in it...I would love to have a product that had some great science backing it's claims...especially in the world of cutting fat. However, I am the king of playing Devil's Advocate, and this is what I found after reading the articles you supplied:

    In your first reference, they state very clearly that "a number of human studies suggest that CLA supplementation has no effect on body weight and insulin sensetivity" it also goes on to say that "the effect of CLA on fat deposition are marginal and more equivocal as compared to the results observed in animal studies." He goes on to explain that the results in mice were extremely positive, while the results in Pigs were inconsistent, and the results in humans were marginal

    The comments of the first study invalidate the value of the second study, as it is already known that the effect on mice is significant, while the effect on humans is marginal.


    If I understand the 3rd reference correctly, they cut out adipose tissue and injected it with TNF-A. However the study just says that "varying concentrations" of TNF-A were applied for up to 24 h. If I understand this correctly, this study was not done on a living human, it was done completely outside the environment of the body, and we have no idea what level of success "varying concentrations" yielded, and for what portion of 24 hours they had to be exposed to get that yield of 5-25%, the bottom end of which is near to the control culture...it just doesn't seem like a very well documented study...but maybe I'm missing something.
    I appreciate the devil's advocate more than anyone, it keeps us all in check. With the first reference, I believe that when they said it showed no effect on body weight or insulin sensitivity, they were pointing out that inactive CLA was being used.

    Your point about the 3rd reference might be valid, however.
  36. Registered User
    paulygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arlington, V.A.
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    153

    What can't you take this product with? I am about to start a cutting cycle and would like to know if I can replace or take this in conjunction with the rest of these supplements:

    A. DCP
    B. Levithan Reloaded
    C. Drive
    D. Fish Oil
    E. Flax Seed Oil
    F. Sesamin Oil
    G. Max CLA
    H. MVP- Multi
    I. BCAAs
    J. Beta Alanine

    I would guess that i could get rid of the Max CLA right? and Just replace it with the EE CLA

    Or should I take both the regular CLA, and the EE CLA? Also what do you recommend for doses with both the CLA and the EE CLA? I haven't started the stack yet and I want to know the dosage and the timing.

    Thanks
  37. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2353

    I think CLA is only shown to be very effective at 11g a day. I think Dsade did some messin with it and that was found to be a sweet spot.

    I also have heard my entire life once a fat cell is created it can only be "emptied" per say.

    Ill be sticking by though cause i also plan to cut in a few months and have never tried a Pp supp but have always heard good things.
  38. Registered User
    paulygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arlington, V.A.
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    153

    Pp supp? Sorry i am new and not up on the lingo.

    Also what is the timing of the 11grams? How do you space it throughout the day?
  39. Registered User
    Ninsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    131

    Pp = Primordial Performance. The name of the supp company
  40. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    741

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    I think he was referencing the taste improvement in EFAs, not CLA. In that same quote, he explains why it is better (no hate, I was confused at first).
    Yeah I guess I worded that bad. It sounds like it will get into the body faster. But is the speed at which it gets there even important? If, like the EPA/DHA it is less bioavailable than I would rather take my pills.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Losing fat and Building Muscle at the same time ?
    By Jrpowerlifter in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 07:52 AM
  2. Kill fat cells & prevent fat storage with CLA ethyl ester!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 07:22 AM
  3. loose fat and keep muscle
    By thetuna in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 01:52 PM
  4. How To Maintain and Build Muscle Post-Cycle
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 06:57 PM
  5. Protein and Building Muscle
    By BIGNBUFF in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in